Money

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki remained silent as Yesung and Sungmin grabbed cloths off the shelf and ed them into her arms.

“Go try them on,” Yesung ordered pushing her into an empty dressing room. Sungmin smirked as her usual pouts came from the other side.

“So, this is your punishment for disobeying us.” Yesung smiled as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

“All the types of clothes you hate.” Sungmin continued with a nod. He had purposely found every pink item he could knowing how much the girl hated the color.

“Your both evil, I apologized!” Kiki wailed as she tried to pull on the shirt her uncles had found her.

“Yes, but your still in trouble.” Yesung said calmly as he eyed the store. A tall boy had been following them all day making him uneasy.

“Say Min,” Yesung asked keeping his voice low.

“Yeah hyung,” Sungmin asked picking up on his friends tone.

“Do you recognize him?” Yesung asked knowing his friend would figure out who he meant.

“You mean the guy who’s been following us for the past two hours?” Sungmin asked. Yesung nodded as Sungmin coughed after reading a text.

“He goes to Kiki’s school, Kari had a crush on him two months ago.” Sungmin explained having been on the girls gossip list.

“Scary how you can befriend high school girls still.” Yesung smirked though still keeping an eye on the boy as Kiki exited the stall to show off her outfit.

“I hate pink,” she moaned.

“Shh, you’ll hurt its feelings.” Sungmin gasped placing his hands over his mouth in mock horror.

“It deserves to die a slow and painful death,” she smirked.

“Kiki stop before you give your uncle a heart attack.” Yesung ordered pushing her back into the stall to try on the next outfit.

“How dare she say such things about the color pink!” Sungmin hissed eyeing his newest text message. Yesung smirked before a frown covered his lips. The boy rom earlier was walking towards them.

“Can we help you?” Sungmin asked replacing his phone in his pocket.

“I’m a classmate of Kiki’s and I was wondering how she was doing after the party last night.” He smiled making both Yesung and Sungmin glance at eachother. So far no one from the school new about her incident.

“She’s good, why do you ask?” Yesung asked.

“I was at the party and saw Hikaru and Kaoru take her out.” The boy admitted. Sungmin once again had his phone and was smiling as he handed the phone to Yesung and stepped forward so he could whisper in the boy’s ear.

Yesung moved closer to Kiki’s door blocking it from being opened as the boy paled at Sungmin’s words. After he had left Yesung moved so Kiki could come out if she wanted.

“So, that was Junnie,” Yesung commented.

“Yep, Kyu ran a background check with the computer information Hikaru and Kaoru got him, not to mention Nari and Rin pays him double to keep tabs on Kari and Kiki.

“How’s Wook holding up?” Yesung suddenly asked.

“The usual, both he and Teukie are having melt downs because of this Junnie guy and Hikaru refusing to date his daughter. The normal contradiction.” Sungmin smirked.

“Appa needs to calm down, I’m old enough to date and make my own decisions.” Kiki suddenly said as she exited the stall dressed in her normal clothes.

“Like you did yesterday?” Sungmin asked eyeing her.

“Never said I’d make the right ones.” She stated moving to replace the clothes she didn’t like.

“Appa has always hated me being close to boys. I remember the day I met the twins. He nearly had a heart attack because Hikaru kissed me.” Kiki continued.

“Actually he did have one,” Yesung laughed at the memory.

“And you two don’t? Kyu told me the two of you threatened to murder them at my middle school dance one year.” Kiki smirked making the two men blush.

“That was different, and your appa agreed with us on that method.” Sungmin said.

“All they did was take me out to dinner!” she moaned.

“Still you were to young.” Yesung pouted.

“I’m not a turtle uncle Yeye,” Kiki fumed.

“Aish I miss the times when I would get kisses when she said my bunny. Now she’s this rebellious teenager.” Sungmin sighed as he watched the girl march away.

“I wonder if we would have been like this if we hadn’t been in SM?” Yesung pondered as they followed after the small girl. Sungmin shrugged, his baby bunny was growing up too fast.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook laid on the bed shaking his leg as Rin sat at her computer typing out the next day’s class work.

“Rinny, is my daughter leaving me?” Ryeowook asked making Rin sigh and glance over at her husband.

“Pabo, she’s just in a rebellious stage. I was the same way when I was her age.” Rin smirked remembering her days in America. Frankly her daughter was in better hands here.

“Rin, what do you think of Hikaru?” Ryeowook asked sitting up and eyeing his wife.

“He’s a good kid, and if you and the others will stop sending him death threats everytime you see him, he’d be a great kid.” Rin stated.

“If he’d stop kissing my daughter…”

“Our daughter, and he’s done that since they were little calm down.” Rin sighed.

“But still she’s too young,” Ryeowook pouted.

“Right, anyway I need money give me your wallet please.” Rin smiled holding her hand out.

“You’re as bad as Kiki,” Ryeowook sighed.

“Well unlike Kiki I have bills,” Rin stated.

“Bills? Really, you use my money and I end up with your’s and Kiki’s bills. How do you have a bill?” Ryeowook asked eyeing his wife suspiciously. Rin smiled before walking over to her lover and sitting beside him with her pouty face.

“Kyu and I may or may not have broken SM’s security system while trying to hack into it. Now we both owe Soo Man money.” She confessed. Ryeowook wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in the side of her neck.

“Stop hanging with Kyuhyun, I don’t need my wife in jail.” Ryeowook whispered before kissing her lips.

“You know, it’s been a while since we had any time to ourselves.” Rin smiled before kissing her husband.

“Hey everyone Kiki has a boyfriend!” Sungmin yelled as he entered the front door.

“Later, appa has work to do.” Ryeowook smiled before stomping out the door.

“Kiki you are way too young to date so break up now!” Ryeowook screamed. Rin sighed, so much for getting laid, but she did get Ryeowook’s credit card. A grin made its way onto her lips before she went off to find Kyuhyun to go shopping for new books and games.