Ryeowook

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki sighed as she leaned back against the couch of her and Hikaru’s shared apartment. Her schoolbooks lay strewn across her table as her notebooks held scribbles of attempted math problems for her math class.

“Having fun?” Hikaru asked as he entered the room and sat down beside her.

“No,” she deadpanned before closing her eyes. They remained in silence before Hikaru placed an arm around her dragging her closer to his side.

“It’s been three months since I proposed, I’m begging to worry.” He laughed.

“About what?” Kiki asked confused.

“Your father, he hasn’t tried anything yet.” He explained.

“Oh yeah, don’t worry, last I heard he was trying to teach the twins how to say appa. So far, only Abby seems to be taking after him. Rose keeps joining umma for things.” Kiki replied eyeing her phone on the table. It had been silent lately.

“Oh yeah, they should be learning to talk now.” Hikaru mused.

“Ne, and Yeye uncle is helping Ari plan their wedding.” Kiki smiled. Hikaru nodded, no wonder she was upset, her family was busy and she wasn’t use to being ignored by them.

“Well, I could always have with you and let daddy run to try and kill me.” Hikaru suggested.

“As much fun as that sounds, I will have to deny you.” Kiki grinned as her fiancé pouted. The two eyed the remaining work books with equal distaste before Kiki sighed.

“Ok, I take back what I said, let’s go take a shower.” Kiki smiled before leading Hikaru to the bathroom.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Appa, say Appa,” Ryeowook cooed as he eyed both Abby and Rose.

“Umma,” Rose smiled defiantly. Ryeowook sighed. She was just like her mother, stubborn and boy crazy.

“Ok Abby, you are appa’s new favorite, now say appa.” Ryeowook begged at the silent daughter. Abigail held up her hands begging to be picked up making Ryeowook sigh and obey the silent order. Abigail didn’t seem interested in talking which was making her parents worried. Rose, if given enough toys, would attempt to copy any word spoken around her, but Abigail only seemed interested in being in her father’s arms and remaining silent. Leeteuk had even suggested her being a mute which wasn’t bad, but made Ryeowook sad at the thought of never hearing his baby say his name.

“Umma,” Rose sang as she crawled away from her father and escaped to the tv that was currently playing music videos. Ryeowook shook his head before hugging Abigail close and walking to the couch.

“Why not speak for appa?” Ryeowook asked eyeing his youngest by two minutes.

“Bunny!” Rose yelled as one of Super Junior’s songs began to play and Sungmin sang.

“Yes bunny,” Ryeowook called as he tried to keep Abigail from her knuckles. Another habit of hers that Ryeowook didn’t understand. He had asked around, but so far everyone had told him she would grow out of it.

“Ah, appa is babysitting again.” Heechul asked as he walked into the home.

“I thought I locked that door,” Ryeowook muttered as Rose giggled and crawled to her uncle. Heechul grinned as he lifted up the small child.

“Ahgi love me?” Heechul asked as Rose giggled and nodded her head.

“Nearly a year old and still cute.” Heechul beamed.

“Hard to believe it’s been eight months since they were born.” Ryeowook replied as Abby continued to her knuckles.

“That one takes after you no doubt, even more than Kiki does.” Heechul stated. Ryeowook nodded, his twins looked nothing like twins. One mirrored their mother while one mirrored him. Abigail was his spitting image from hair to facial structure. While Rose, was her mother made over.

“At least Kiki shares both our traits, these two are so different from each other it’s scary.” Ryeowook sighed pulling Abby’s hand away from .

“Don’t worry, maybe you’ll have one daughter that will listen to you. Last I heard, Kiki and Hikaru were having on a regular basis. Think Kyumin.” Heechul smirked as Ryeowook drained of all color.

“Abby, will you help appa get onto your big sister?” Ryeowook asked making Abby grin at him and reach for his hand so she could on his knuckle.

“I take that as a yes,” Ryeowook smiled just as the front door opened and Rin entered with the groceries.