The news

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Henry took a deep breath as he lifted his hand to knock on the door of Ryeowook’s home. His hyung was usually very nice to him, though after hearing this news, he doubted the eternal makanae would let him leave with his dignity. When the door opened, he was grateful to see Rin.

“I love you,” Henry smiled making Rin grin.

“Thanks, but don’t let Wook here that, he may kill you.” She replied allowing her oppa inside.

“Is Wook home?” Henry asked in English. Rin shook her head before offering him a drink which he declined.

“You’re nervous, what’s wrong? Is this about Kiki?” Rin asked making Henry blink. It scared him how mothers knew things.

“Yeah, how did you know?” he asked looking up at his friend.

“You asked if Wook was home or not, you boys are only scared of him when talking about one of his girls.” Rin smiled.

“Yeah, well your daughter has decided she and Hikaru want to get married earlier than planned.” Henry rushed out making Rin blink.

“Really, I wonder why.” She questioned.

“You’re not going to yell or panic?” Henry asked confused.

“How many times must I say this, I am not Ryeowook. One of us parents has to be the calm one. You’re forgetting I dealt and still deal with fifteen boys who think they are gods.” Rin stated.

“Right sorry, oh speaking of which Kangin called a personal meeting without Leeteuk hyung,” Henry replied.

“Yeah, I got the message, I hope nothing bad is up.” Rin stated sitting back in her seat.

“Where are the twins?” Henry asked noticing the quiet now that his worry over telling Kiki’s new plan ended.

“Their father took them to work with him and the boys. I expect a nice night of sleep tonight.” Rin laughed before looking at Henry.

“So did she say why she was moving up the wedding date?” Rin asked. Henry shook his head making Rin nod.

“I’ll give her a call then, she’s a lot like me which makes me scared. Knowing her she’s more than likely wanting to get back at her father by showing him she’s a big girl.” Rin sighed.

“And that works?” Henry asked.

“Hell no,” Rin laughed.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook wanted to pull his hair out. Why had he decided to bring the twins? Eunhae were already corrupting them. The only twin behaving was Abigail, and that was only because she had cried for ten minutes because Rose had pushed her down. It seemed the only noise that baby was capable of was screaming until she was in her appa’s arms.

“Wook, Rose is so independent can we have her?” Donghae called.

“No,” Ryeowook replied as he cradled Abigail in his arms and ignored his hyung’s. The MC doing the program seemed engaged by the twins as she cooed and played with Rose and the eunhae couple.

“So, Ryeowook, having three girls, is it a problem or do you cope pretty well?” she asked. Ryeowook gave a weak smile before answering.

“I would do anything for my girls, though it is a hassle sometimes. Like getting up at all hours of the night because someone had a bad dream or someone is hungry, or on rare occasions, someone needs a ride home because they forgot their car and it’s raining.” Ryeowook smiled.

“Doesn’t Rin help at all?” the MC asked.

“Of course she does, though she’s one of the ones that gets hungry at midnight.” Ryeowook laughed making Abigail giggle in his arms.

“Appa loves umma,” Rose sang as she pulled at Donghae’s hair.

“I wish just one of my daughters would take after me.” Ryeowook wailed as Abigail tugged at his sleeve. Ryeowook glanced down smiling as Abigail kissed his lips.

“It looks like she’s taking a liking to you,” the MC smiled.

“Abby, take after appa, don’t date anyone, and make all A’s in school instead of sneaking out with uncles or umma to go shopping or go to an amusement park.” Ryeowook instructed.

“I’m guessing Kiki did all that?” the MC asked.

“I could never keep that girl in class, between her mother and Sungmin hyung; she was always somewhere she shouldn’t.” Ryeowook pouted.

“Wookie, can we please have Rose, she already can say Eunhae.” Hyukjae called.

“K, bye, bye Rosy you live with uncles Eunhae now.” Ryeowook called waving goodbye to the girl.

“Bye, bye appa.” She cooed before clinging to the two older men.

“See, no love,” Ryeowook pouted as he gently rocked back and forth, as Abigail clung to him, bunching his shirt in her tiny fist. The MC laughed at the antics before continuing the interview.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Umma, nothing is wrong,” Kiki stated as she painted her toenails and placed her cell phone between her ear and her shoulder.

“Kiki, just tell me why the wedding is being moved up, your father will need a reason and I swear to shisus if your pregnant your father is going to flip.” Rin said.

“Umma, it’s no reason, we just want the wedding sooner than later. I already have the honeymoon planned out.” Kiki beamed.

“So no unexpected grandkids?” she asked sounding disappointed.

“Mom, where you hoping for me to be pregnant?” Kiki asked.

“No, but if that were the case your father would be in the hospital,” Rin explained.

“Which is why it’s not,” Kiki replied. She could hear her mother sighing on the other end of the line before voices filled the background.

“Look Ki, your father and uncles are here, we have a meeting so I’ll let you go and tell your father the date, but be warned, he will call you.” Rin explained before waiting for her daughter to answer.

“K, love you mom, tell dad and the others the same.” She replied.

“I will,” Rin replied before ending the call.

“How did they take it?” Hikaru asked from the door.

“Mom’s cool, dad will call later.” Kiki answered before letting the phone fall to the bed unceremoniously.

“She thought I was pregnant.” Kiki announced.

“I could make that come true,” Hikaru smirked.

“I love my father too much,” Kiki grinned back.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Next month!” Ryeowook squeaked.

“Yep, I just got off the phone with her. You can call her later and ask her yourself.” Rin stated before turning to Kangin.

“Now, why the sudden secret meeting?” she asked her oppa.

“Leeteuk’s doctor said his blood pressure was too high, he needs to avoid stress, or something serious is going to happen.” Kangin announced making a murmur of worry shoot through the living room.

“I see, well then, we avoid stress, if something wrong happens bring it to me first, arraso?” Rin asked eyeing the men around her.

“Ne,” they saluted.

“But what about your stress?” Ryeowook asked.

“Wook, I can take pills for my stress, you boys have other issues pills can’t fix, now go call your daughter.” Rin ordered before instructing her other oppa’s to return home.

“Humph, my daughter’s getting married next month and I have this to worry about, I need a dress.” Rin sighed as Ryeowook’s yelling filled the home waking the twins from their sleep.