An Old Friend

The Only Difference Between You and Me

*Author's Note: The man in the image above is Sato Takeru. He is a Japanese actor. Let's pretend that he will portray Jae Soul in this story.

 

I was watching as G.O, Joon and Thunder were playing a game called 1,2,7,8,9. If you lost, you got a punishment called a dakbam, which is a pluck to the forehead. I watched intently, waiting to see who would be the first to be punished. Mir came and sat next to me, a bowl of popcorn in hand. "You surely read my mind lil bro," I laughed. They had insisted that I called them oppa, but I didn't know them like that. I wanted to call them hyung instead. Suddenly, Thunder had lost the game.

"Time for dakbam!" G.O exclaimed. Thunder groaned and moved forward for Joon to hit him first. Whack! "Ouch, that sounds like it hurts," I said, rubbing my forehead. "If you think Joon was bad, G.O hyung is worse," said Mir, sharing the popcorn with me. Thunder squinted his eyes shut as G.O placed his fingers in postition. WHACK! "Oooooohhh," Mir and I looked at each other. Thunder held his head, trying not to show how much it hurt.

"Noona, do you want to play?" Thunder asked with a sly smile. My mouth dropped. "Oh hell no! I'm not about to get plucked upside the head by G.O! Nuh uh, the devil is a lie!" I shook my head profusely. The boys burst out into laughter. "We can always change the punishment, since you are a girl," said G.O. "That would be nice," faking my smile. "But what kind of punishment would we give her?" Thunder asked. "If I lose, then G.O gets to sit on me. That'll be my punishment." I said.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty heavy," G.O said with a worried expression. "I can deal with it." I assured him. It's not like it was the first time a guy sat on me anyway. But hopefully he won't kill me. So we began the game. I actually lasted a little bit longer than I thought I would, until..."No noona, that's wrong!"Mir pointed out. Instead of clapping, I said the number. G.O smirked at me. This was not going to be good. I sat down on the couch and G.O plopped down with all of his weight.

All I could do was close my eyes shut, trying to bear the punishment. "Yah, you're hurting her hyung," Said Joon, who was apparently worried over my well being. "She asked for it," G.O said simply. He was right, this is the punishment that I wanted, so that's what I got. After another minute G.O got up. I gasped, finally being able to breathe again. Joon immediately rushed to my side. "Ashley-ah, are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," I nodded. Seungho walked into the room.

"You guys wanna get something to eat?" he asked. "yes!" everyone responded."Ashley-ah, since you're our guest, what would you like to eat?" Seungho wondered. "Sushi!" I said being cute, or as they called it in Korea, aegyo. He chuckled to himself and told the gang to get ready. We went down to the sushi bar, going through the buffet. I observed the boys as they joked at the table. They were speaking in Korean, and there was nothing that I could understand. To me it sounded like Spanish, which I knew, but that wasn't it.

After we ate, I saw a familiar looking guy. While Seungho was waiting for the bill, I went over to the guy. It was my old friend, Jae Soul. "Jae, is that you?" I asked. He turned to look at me. His face lit up immediately. "Ashley, how are you baby girl?" he asked. "I'm good. I ddin't know you were out here," I said. "Actually, I've been putting off to call you and tell you that I live here now. Oh, here's my address." He handed me a piece of paper with his address already written on it.

"Stop by when you have time, ok?" he winked as he hugged me. "I'll call you later, ok?" he said as he followed the hostess to his table. The boys had met up with me at the door. "Noona, you know Jae Soul hyung?" asked Mir. "Yes, I met him a few years ago." I said. "So you guys are friends?" Joon asked. "Yep, we're really close," I told him. "Yah, are you guys spending the night here or something?" asked G.O. I grined and ran out the door. Mir and Joon asked us to wait up.


Sorry for the short chapter! Will Ashley and Jae meet again? I think they just might. Until then, enjoy!