Men of Talent

The Only Difference Between You and Me

Journal Entry 5:

Today is Saturday. Rain has given the boys a day off, which is surprising after all the chaos that has happened this week. But its only because Rain had his own situation to take care of. The boys still practice as hard as ever. They are improving, but some areas still need work. Rain says he is unsure if they will be ready for their debut.

It was ten when I woke up. Joon was fast asleep, the sun shining on his light face. To me he looked like a little kid, having pleasant dreams. I smiled, getting up carefully so I didn't wake him. I stretched, walking over to the window. I grabbed my iPod and put on my headphones, opening the curtains to I could look outside. Looking outside and listening to my music gave me peace of mind. When I turned around, Joon was sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes of sleep. "Good morning," I said in a soft voice. "Good morning," he smiled. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, turning off my music.

"Yes, did you?" he asked. "Like a baby," I grinned. He stood and stretched, then came over to me. "What shall we do today?" I asked. "Well, the guys and I have a surprise for you today, but that won't be until a little later." said Joon. I nodded, then went over to the dresser to get some clothes for the day. He stepped out so I could change, and then I went to the bathroom so he could change. I put my hair in a high ponytail, brushed my teeth, then went to the kitchen. (I haven't spoken to Carla ever since I got here, not to mention she never called me back,) I realized.Thunder and G.O were already awake. "Good morning noona," said Thunder.

"Morning," I replied, smiling. "Breakfast will be ready soon," said G.O. I sat down at the table next to Thunder, who was playing with his phone. "Is Joon hyung awake?" he asked. "Yes, he getting dressed right now." I said. And at the same time, Joon came into the kitchen. "Good morning hyung," Thunder said. "Good morning," Joon replied as he sat next to me. "Yah, wake up Seungho-ah and Mireu-ah, it'll be late if they stay in bed." said G.O.

So Joon and Thunder went to wake them up. By the time they had come back, G.O and I were serving ourselves breakfast. The boys finally served themselves and sat down to eat. "Hyung, what are we doing today?" asked Mir. "Did you forget already?" asked Thunder. "Forget what?" Mir wondered. "We have something for noona," he whispered. "Oh, yes! Now I remember!" Mir exclaimed. Little did they know, I already knew they had a surprise for me, because Joon told me, not that he told me what it was. So after breakfast, Mir and Seungho got dressed and Thunder and I washed the dishes. 

"Remind me to cook breakfast for you guys one of these mornings,ok?" I said. "Sure thing noona." Thunder replied. Joon and G.O were lifting something heavy nearby. "What are they doing?" I asked. "They are moving Seungho hyung's piano to the living room," Thunder replied. I hoped that they didn't hurt themselves. It seemed like they were having a hard time. We were halfway finished, when I heard the piano being played. "Wow, Seungho can really play," I said. "yes, he is really good." Thunder said. When we finished, we went into the living room. G.O and Thunder stood next to the piano, while Seungho played. 

"I was so high I didn't blink an eye, as the fire burning in her eye, can't seem to control my mind." Seungho began to sing. He sounded really good in English. Turns out they were singing Maroon 5's 'This Love'. It was pretty good.G.O sung the chorus and Thunder did a little rap. When they finished, I clapped for them. "Wow, that was great," I said, completely amazed. So Seungho began to play another tune, and G.O sang by himself. It was a Brian McKnight song. His voice blew me away. "You need to come sing in America. They will love you, I promise." I said. G.O bowed and came to sit down.

Then Joon entered the room. Seungho played a classical piece while Joon did ballet. It was amazing. I never thought I would see such grace from a man. I clapped for him when he finished, speechless. So Thunder came but music was . He did breakdancing. Now that was one of the things I was really into. He did all kinds of moves, moves that I even I would break my neck doing if I had tried. "That was off the chain," I said as he sat down. Suddenly, Mir came into the room dressed like a thug. (Oh lord, what is this boy up to?) I thought to myself. He had on some sweats and tank with a cap and some shades.

The music came on. He was rapping to 50 Cent. Even though I thought he was crazy, I couldn't help but to smile. He did a little y dance towards the end, which made me grin from ear to ear. I hugged him when it was all over. "So noona, did you like your surprise?" asked Thunder. "I loved it. You guys were amazing. Thank you." I said, ruffling Mir's hair.