A Night Out

The Only Difference Between You and Me

So the boys and I all decided to wash up before we went out for dinner. I just put on something comfortable because it's not like we were going to a formal dinner or anything. On the way there, G.O decided to tell a joke. I thought that it was pretty funny, but Mir and Thunder decided to mock him. Seungho only shook his head and stared out the window.

We ordered pizza and cheesy bread with cinnamon sticks. Every night that I had eaten with them, I felt like we were one big family. I felt like I could connect with them, even though things between us were still a little a bit awkward. Especially with me and Joon, since we share the bed. But I think later on we will get more comfortable with each other. Again, we were clowining as if we knew each other for years, talking about the most random things. "Hyung, I want to go to the arcade," said Mir. "I hope you know that you're paying your way in, right?" asked Thunder. "Of course. Don't I always?" Mir wondered.

"No, not always. You asked me and Seungho-ah twice if we could give you money for the arcade," said G.O. "Oh, well maybe some other time I can get some money from Joon hyung," Mir smirked. "Yah, I practically have money for myself, what makes you think I'll give money to you?" Joon snapped. "Because you love me," Mir grinned. I shook my head. Mir was something else, especially since he was the youngest. Always acting like a little kid. But he sure knew how to cheer everyone up. "Alright, I guess we can go to the arcade for a little while." said Seungho. Mir jumped for joy as we headed out the door.

Playing at the arcade was the same as what we did a few days ago. Mir and Thunder at whack-a-mole, Seungho and G.O on Dance Dance Revolution, and Joon and I went cart racing. We were actually the last two because it was about to close down. But this time, Joon had his little victory. "Yes! I win this time!" he declared. "Yeah, so now we're even," I said. We went to watch G.O and Seungho, who were now on their 3rd round of Dance Dance Revolution. And let me tell you, Seungho shows no mercy. "Get him, hyung, get him!" cried Mir. "G.O hyung, you can do better than that!" Thunder said. 

The game was pretty tense, but poor G.O was still losing. After ten minutes, Seungho won the game. "Hyung, you really can't play this game, can you?" Seungho asked. "I know it's not that hard," he said, putting a hand on G.O's shoulder. "That's not what your mom said last night!" G.O said as he took off running. Seungho chased him around the arcade, while the rest of just stood there, dumbfounded. "Wow G.O, look what you got yourself into," I said, shaking my head. "Yah, stop it, you guys can kill each other when we get home," said Thunder.