3.

You Resemble Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you guy for reading, subcribing and comment.

I know that i'm not a respectful author to you - reader ( because of my situation )

Please forgive me TT.TT *bow deep*

*******************************

 

 

He let out a sigh, looking at his phone. It has been 4 days since the day she suggest him calling her again. To her, it just "suggest", but to him, it more like she tried to convince him till he accept to call her.

For 4 days, eventhough, he didn’t want to talk about her to Seohyun, but she always end their talk with call-her topic: She deserved to be with you again, celebrities nowadays often date secret, don’t make she wait for you longer, If you still love her call her now…

He started to believe one thing s talk about her_ A stubborn girl.

*

From: Yi Xing

To: Joo Hyun

It look like you try to make me call her no matter what.

*

From: Joo Hyun

To: Yi Xing

No, Don’t get me wrong, I just think that it’s the best for you and her. You still love her right ?

*

“ Love, the feeling is…”

*

From: Yi Xing

To: Joo Hyun

But I don’t think she still love me.

*

From: Joo Hyun

To: Yi Xing

That is the reason why you should call her, just asked her about it, and make things out. I have to continue my work, the PD is calling, I will text you tomorrow.

And Yi Xing ah, please thinking about what I said .

*

 

Yes, he has thinking about this for 4 days. He even dialed her number, then deleted it. He cant denied that what Seohyun said is right. Yet, he somewhat feel scared.

His selfishness want him to just keep everything about her as his unforget memory. But when Seohyun tell him to contact to her, he began to wonder if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter