2.

You Resemble Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WoW !!!! 11 Subscribers, thank you all for subscribing my story eventhough it not as good.

Thank you all again! I am really appreciate...

 

Here come the next chapter

 

 

When he agreed to become friend with Seohyun, he couldn’t think that they could grow fond with each other in just 10 days. They gave each other their phone numbers then stared to exchange messages.

At first, she just sent him some kinds of formally texts and he too, answered her text in a formal way. Then without knowing, they stared to tell each other their problems through sms. Sometimes, at the end of the day, she could sent him an sms say that she was tired from attending all her schedules and he would cheer her up, tell her that someday he wanted to be tired like her. Otherwise, he too, started to share with Seohyun about his ex, how he sometimes still dream about the days when he and her being together, how he missed to hear her voice, see her face.

 

**************************

From: Joo Hyun

To: Yi Xing

You are deeply in love with her.

*

From: Yi Xing

To: Joo Hyun

My group told me that you haven’t been in love. How can you know ?

*

From: Joo Hyun

To: Yi Xing

Yi Xing ah, I have never been in love but I read books, and books let us know about the think we don’t know. You should read more often.

*

From: Yi Xing

To: Joo Hyun

No thanks. But to me books is boring

*********************

 

He smiled at what she just sent to him. She, older than him by months, but indeed a pure girl who learn everything by books .

- Could you these days, contact with your ex or somethings ? _ Luhan, his roommate hesitate asked when saw Lay smile, according to his though, like a fool in love.

- What ? I didn’t contact to her ! _ He surprised at what Luhan just said.

- So… why do you have to hide your phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter