4.

You Resemble Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He laid in his bed, stared blankly at the ceiling. The concert of his company had just ended the first day in Tokyo. His bandmates now were in Super Junior’s room cheering for the Olympic games with their sunbaes. They asked him to go with but he declined the offer, saying that he was tired from attending the concert and just wanted to sleep, beside, he afraid to meet Seohyun there.

 

The tight schedule keep him busy and don’t have time to think about what happen almost three week before.But now, when he all alone, the memory keep coming back. He wonder why his heart not feel heavy at all after the breakup. Yet, what more concern Lay is the fact that he and Seohyun hadn’t been contact. At first, he get angry and secretly blame Seohyun for making he call her. Lay just sent her a text saying: She not love me anymore, we are breakup now for real. And didn’t reply any of her texts. After 4 or 5 days sending text without reply from Lay, she too, didn’t text him anymore. But it wouldn’t had been a big concern for him if he have started to miss her text.

 

After 1 week, she didn’t send him, without knowing, he totally forget about his girlfriend’s things. He wanted to send Seohyun a message to sorry for blame her, asked her what she been doing lately. But he didn’t have the gut to do so. After all, what was he to dare to ignore all he text, beside he just a hobae.

“ How rude I am…”

 

************************

 

 Kok…kok…kok _  Someone knocked the door.

 

-Baekhyun ah, wait for me a second! I told you to bring the key, why are you always forget._ Lay open the door and got startle as the man in front of him not Beakhyun.

 

-Sorry sir, I think you knocked the wrong room._ He said as he slowly close the door, afraid the man could be a saesang fan.

 

-It me, JooHyun._ The man said with a girly voice sound similar.

 

He opened the door, looking at the man carefully. He wore jean and a thin jacket with long hair had been tided up and hided behind his hat in the head. It not a man, it was a girl. 

 

-Joohyun ? I almost not recognize you! Why are you dress up like this ?

 

-The thing is, you know my unnies are in super junior sunbae’s room to cheer on Olympic but I have made a plant to go to Sibuya. Unnies didn’t go with me although not like me to go alone and I happening to know that you are in your room, so…I want to ask if you want to go with me…

 

- I don’t know, it is almost midnight now…

 

- This is the only chance for me to go…_ She looked at him with her infamous sparkling eyes that can melt every man’s heart.

 

Include Lay.

 

***********************

 

-How can we go there?_ Lay asked Seohyun as they are now standing outside the hotel, with hat on hide their face. If not look closely, nobody will think Seohyun is a girl and Lay is the guy from Exo.

 

-Arcoding to this guy book_ She said, looking at the book with some Japanese was printed in the cover that he cant read._ We will go there by taxi and go back there by bus.

 

- Don’t tell me that you have never been there before…

 

-I have been in japan for many times, but never really have a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter