This Boy Is Weird

My Boyfriend's An Alien?!

 Hee Young's POV

 "M-Me?" I asked Jiyong nervously and pointed at myself.

 "Ne. You have to stand up for yourself." He said and ushered me to go to the table. I sigh in defeat and walk as slow as possible to the table Trish and Daesung were at. When I reach the table I shyly stand next to Trish's seat.

 "T-Trish." I stuttered nervously. She looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.

 "Who said you were allowed to talk to me? I said your weird friend could, not you." She hissed and I blushed embarrassed. You can do this, Hee Young. Just tell her she's a huge and you hope she dies in a hole. 

 "Y-You can't treat me like this! You aren't my uma!" I yelled boldly and smile proudly until Trish starts laughing and Daesung and his friends give me weird looks. I look back over at Jiyong for help but he's covering his face while slumped against the tree. What did I say that was so funny? Why are they laughing and giving me weird looks? 

 "Wow. I didn't know that your uma treated you this badly." Trish shrieked laughing while wiping her eyes. I finally realise my mistake and blush embarrassed. I felt like dying in a hole right now.

 "A-Aniyo...I..." I just stop myself embarrassed and buried my face into my hands. Suddenly I see Trish grab Daesung's milk and dump it over my head. I feel the cold liquid run down my face and clothes and I hear Trish and other students start laughing. I couldn't take this anymore. I just made myself look like a total pabo in front of Trish and Daesung and I know Trish will never let it go and Daesung will think I'm some kind of freak. I run into the bathroom crying and hide myself in one of the stalls. Why did I listen to Jiyong? All he did was laugh at me! I wish Ki was here, she would beat Trish up for me. 

 I bury my face into my hands while crying but quickly stop when I hear someone come into the bathroom. "Hee Young? Are you alright?" I heard Jiyong asked and I saw his feet stop in front of the stall I was in. Of course I'm alright. Why wouldn't I be? It's not like I had milk dumped on my head in front of the guy I liked the more than anything in the whole world. I'm peaches. I'M A FREAKING RAY OF SUNSHINE RIGHT NOW. WHAT ISN'T THERE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT?

 "I'm fine." I said quietly and rolled my eyes. 

Jiyong's POV

 I try to open the door leading into the tiny stall, but noticed it's locked. I focus my attention onto the door handle and narrow my eyes. My eyes light up green and two steady lines shoot out of my eyes and onto the door handle. The door handle slowly starts melting and falls onto the floor. My eyes go back to those of a human's and push open the door softly.

 "The door was locked...how did you- is that the door handle on the floor? Is it melted?!" Hee Young shrieked and I nervously kick it away with my foot.

 "It was like that when I came in." I shrugged.

 "It wasn't like that when I-"

 "Mianhae." I blurted out trying to get her attention off of the melted piece of metal on the floor. "I'm sorry that that happened to you." I said quietly and kneeled down in front of her. "Humans like her never make it anywhere in life." I said, but Hee Young sighs and brushes her bangs to the side. 

 "She's rich. Her parents can give her anything she wants and she has the perfect boyfriend! She can have her parents pay for her bills when she moves out, or she'll become some insanely popular model." She said wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "Everyone likes her here but us, and she's beautiful. She'll get anything she wants. It'll just be handed to her." This human is very stubborn. Why won't she let me cheer her up? 

 "She's fake. Humans like her only last in high school. Once they hit the real world other humans won't like her, and she'll only have her parents by her side." I said and grab some of the soft paper attached to the stall's wall. "Now sit still. I'm going to try and clean you up." I said wiping her face with the paper. I grab more of the paper and try to wipe the milk out of her hair.

 "I don't think that's going to work." She mumbled and I sigh. 

 "Fine." I said taking of my winter toboggan and put it on her head. "I don't want you getting cold or sick though with your hair wet like this." I said and helped her up. She smiles and lunges at me and I shove her away. "How dare you try to attack me after I help you!" I shrieked standing somewhat of a good distance from her. I don't really want to attack her, seeing it might affect my research on her, but if it leads to that then so be it.

 "What are you talking about?" Hee Young asked confused and I keep my hard stare on her.

 "You just tried to attack me."

 "I was trying to hug you."

 There was an awkward silence between us as I tried to not look at her confused. What is a hug? Is a hug where you attack each other for fun? How does this human mind work? I think it was a good idea choosing to do my future research on her. I don't think anyone will miss her or notice she's gone. 

Hee Young's POV

 "You know...a hug?" I said raising an eyebrow. He just stays quiet like he's trying to decide on something.

 "What's...a hug?" He asked blushing and I look at him with huge eyes. How do you not know what a hug is? Seriously, where in the world did this kid come from? Did he even have any outside contact with anyone before?

 "A hug can have many different meanings. It could be when a friend hasn't seen you in a long time or they're just happy to see you. You can do it to someone you like or when you're happy with the person." I said smiling some.

 "So you like me?" He asked with his head tilted. I start blushing and quickly shake my head.

 "Aniyo! I was happy with you!" I shrieked embarrassed. "I like Daesung!" I said.

 "What's a hug feel like?" He asked and I awkwardly hug him. He better not just be pulling this stunt to get some free hugs out of this. He wraps his arm around the back of my head and the other around my shoulders. How weird can this boy get?

 "Um...this isn't really how we hug..." I said awkwardly trying to pull away.

 "I thought it didn't matter where I put my arms?" He asked confused and let me go. 

 "You put your arms around my waist- here." I said putting his arms around my waist and then I hugged him. "See how it's more comfortable?" I asked while moving my head back a little so I can see him better and he just nods. I blush when I notice how pretty his eyes are. I don't even think Daesung's eyes are this pretty...gosh, I just met him and I'm already staring like a pabo. This is why I'm single.

Jiyong's POV

 "What bus do we ride to get to your house?" Hee Young asked me as our last class ended. I look at her confused. House? What is a house?  "Or does someone come to pick you up?" She asked and I kept the same expression on my face. A  house? A bus? 

 "A house?" I asked her as she nodded.

 "Where you live." She smiled. Ah, a house is a human's habit or shelter. I was just going to go back to my lab...but I guess she can come. I need to experiment on her anyways. 

 "Why do you want to come?" I asked eyeing her suspiciously.

 "For the art project. We need to get started." She said as we walked to the front of the school.

 "Oh, well I walk home." I said said and she sighs.

 "But it's hoooootttt." She whined I give her an annoyed look. I take her by the hand and start walking home with her. "Do you have any of the art supplies?" She asked and I just nodded. I don't know what that is, but it's probably for the art project. "Good." She smiled. This baboon will really believe anything I say won't she? Humans like her are too trusting.

 When we get to my "house" I look at her before opening the door. "I'm going to have to erase your memory after this." I said.

 "Erase my memory? Jiyong, that makes no sense." She laughed as I opened the door. 

 "It will in a minute." I mumbled and pushed open the door.

~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_m8catnUUQZ1qevifno1_500.jpg

Hm, I really like this picture :P It kind of reminds me of this story...once it gets further :P

Sorry this chapter was kinda short! :o

I'll make the next one longer. ^^

So, if you liked this, please comment or subscribe.

Kamsahamnida~