Imbecilic Baboons

My Boyfriend's An Alien?!

Ki's POV

 My phone vibrates on the table as I'm lying on the couch under several comforters with an ice pack on my forehead. I moan as I force myself to sit up and reach for the phone on the table. So close...almost there. Just a little closer and- THUD. I moan in annoyance loudly and sit up. My head was throbbing now since I rolled off the couch. "Someone better be dying." I growled and grabbed my phone and opened the text message. 

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! YOU'RE DAESUNG'S ART PARTNER AND SINCE YOU AREN'T HERE HE HAS TO GO OVER TO YOUR HOUSE SOME POINT. AND YOU KNOW WHAT????? I'M STUCK WITH THE NEW KID. AND HE'S WEIRD!!!!" Hee Young texted me. Well...I guess someone is dying after all. 

 "I'm sure if we talk to Mrs. Seunghyun we can trade partners. You can take Daesung and I can have the new kid. Besides, you shouldn't talk about the new kid like that. He's new, you have to treat him well. What if it were you? And he can't be any weirder than me." I texted back and sighed. I wish I was just Hee Young's partner. Why would she want to be partners with Daesung anyway? He's a popular jerk dating another popular jerk. She doesn't have a chance with him anyway. He only dates rich popular girls and Trish is the exact definition of that. The thought of Hee Young and Daesung actually being together makes me want to gag. Actually, the thought of anyone being romantically involved makes me want to gag.

 "Aniyo! If we do that he'll know I want him as my partner!! And then he'll know I like him! And then my life ends dramatically..." Hee Young texted and I rolled my eyes. The only thing dramatic here was her.

 "Then you're stuck with the new kid. Mianhae, kiddo. Better luck next time(;" I texted chuckling. I purposely sent her that to piss her off. She can get mad all she wants, but she can't stay mad at me. I'm the only thing she has, and she's the only thing I have.

Hee Young's POV

 I glare at my phone as I read Ki's text. 

 "Then you're stuck with the new kid. Mianhae, kiddo. Better luck next time(;" That wasn't nice, Ki!! I start texting her back when that weird Jiyong boy looks at my phone. He looks like he's never seen a phone before.

 "What?" I asked trying to hide my annoyance with him. 

 "What is that?" He asked pointing at my phone. I narrow my eyes. "For real? You don't know what a phone is?" He just shakes his head.

 "Where I'm from, our technology is much more advanced than this." He said. Did he just insult my phone?

 "Obviously not if you don't know what a phone is." I snapped at him and he just laughs. 

 "Please, I know much more than you, you imbecilic creature." He snorted and I look at him confused.

 "How rude! How dare you call me an...an im...imbecillic...aniyo...an im-"

 "Oh, enough." He said annoyed. I blush embarrassed and glare at him. Just because I've been skipped a few grades doesn't mean I have to know what everything means. "I don't see why you are the one embarrassed by me. I should be the one embarrassed by you." I look at him speechless and just blink a few times. He grins and the bell rings and he grabs his book bag. "Are you going to show me to our next class or not?" He asked. I sigh in defeat and take him by the hand.

 "Come on..." I mumbled. This day will be hell.

Jiyong's POV

 I finally got the girl to shut up, but why is she touching my hand? Nevermind that, this school is crawling with baboons! Hee Young took me into the school's hall and they were everywhere. It's so repugnant. Baboons everywhere. Wiping their noses on their sleeves, coughing without covering their mouths, and one human was talking so loudly. I felt like I was in a zoo. And what was that vulgar smell?! I swear all these humans made Hee Young look not as repulsive. I'm starting to question my existence of being here.

 Hee Young's guiding me through the baboon infested hallway when she bumps into some girl. "Watch where you're going, pabo." She hissed as she held onto this other boy's hand. His eyes were so small.

 "Mianhae, Trish." She mumbled and I look at her shocked.

 "You are going to let her belittle you?" I whispered and she just elbows me. What a rude little girl.

 "Get out of my way." She hissed and shoved by us and while doing so she stepped on my foot with her high heel.

 "Y-You imbecilic baboon!" I shouted at her while rubbing my foot. She immediately stops and turns back around as her small-eyed boyfriend quietly asks her to let it go. She marches up to me and slaps me. "You...You baboon!!" I shrieked while rubbing my cheek. Aish, that really hurt. How does she know what imbecilic means while Hee Young didn't? Maybe she only knew the baboon part...that's probably it.

 "You're the only person who has stood up to me before...or called me an imbecilic baboon..." She said and looked at me closely. "...I'm Trish. You're allowed to talk to me." She smiled and left. I'm so honored...

 I turn back to Hee Young who is staring at me with huge eyes. "What?" I asked as she just shakes her head. 

 "Nevermind her. She's the school's ." She said taking my hand again. "And he is the school's cutie." She said giggling at the small-eyed boy. I'll never get humans. 

Trish's POV

 "Come on, babe." Daesung said to me as he took my hand. 

 "Ow." I mumbled and tried to take my hand away. I must have hurt my hand when I smacked that boy.

 "What?"

 "What? Can't you see I'm trying to get my hand away from yours after saying ow? You think you would get the hint and let go. Pabo." I hissed as he let go of my hand.

 "Mianhae." He mumbled. 

 "Mianhae." I said mockingly and continued walking. Why is that new kid hanging out with Hee Young? She's so gross and he's so...well, he's also gross but he stood up to me. That makes him cool. I'll get him to talk to me later, when that Hee Young girl isn't around. I hold Daesung's hand with my other hand and walk to lunch with him. I hated lunch. I'm on a diet so I'm avoiding food at all costs. Crash dieting anyone?

 Daesung and I get to our lunch table and we just sit with his friends Taeyang, Seungri, and Seunghyun. 

 "Annyeong-haseyo." They said and bowed some and continued eating like pigs. 

 "Gross." I mumbled and sat down. I don't understand why Daesung always insisted on sitting with these guys. They don't even like me, except Seungri and that's only because he likes women that are older. 

 "So how was art class?" I asked keeping my eyes off the men who are devouring their lunch like wild wolves. I honestly didn't care if he enjoyed his class or not, I just wanted to know what he was stuck with for the project. 

 "Well, it was pre-"

 "I don't care. Who's your partner?" I asked and hiss at the guys as they roll their eyes at me. 

 "Ki." He said while getting his packed lunch out. Seriously? Who brings their lunch to school? And ew! Ki?! Well, I guess I don't have to worry aboout him fooling around on me.

 " for you." I laughed and take out a pack of crackers. 

 "Are you only eating crackers?" Seungri asked me. I nod. Like it was any of his business on what I was eating.

 "It's not healthy to eat only that for a meal." Said Taeyang and I roll my eyes.

 "Better than getting fat like the rest of you." I hissed as Seunghyun glares at me. I just glare right back at him. "Problem?" I grin as he just continues eating quietly. "Besides, no one ever said it was easy being pretty." I smiled and flipped my hair behind my shoulder.

 "Daesung, your girlfriend's a ." I heard Seunghyun whisper.

 "I heard that, pabo." I hissed while glaring at him. I don't expect him to understand, he's a boy. Boys don't know what it's like to keep yourself pretty. Oh, well.

Hee Young's POV

 "I'm sorry that you had to deal with that." I said to Jiyong as we sat down under a tree at lunch. 

 "Why are we sitting here?" Jiyong asked.

 "Because I have the perfect view of Daesung from here." I said staring at him as I got out my sketchbook. 

 "The boy with the small eyes?" He asked and I nodded. "...Why are you copying his face down on that thin sheet?" He asked and I blushed.

 "I'm sketching him on paper. In my sketchbook...he has a nice jaw line, okay?" I blushed embarrassed and slowly put it away. 

 "And you acted like I was the weird one." He mumbled and I hit him playfully. "You are mean to me. If you don't stop I'll make you do all of the project yourself!" I smiled and he just looks at me confused. "The art project...you know, we draw potraits of each other?" I said raising an eyebrow. 

 "Oh...yeah." He smiled some and leaned back on to the tree.

 "So...where are you from?" I asked looking at him after putting my sketchbook away.

 "Venus." He said and I started laughing.

 "That's funny, but I was serious." I smiled and he blushes embarrassed. "What?" I asked confused.

 "Oh...I was kidding. Joking, making light of something." He laughed nervously.

 "Uh huh..." I said raising an eyebrow. "Nevermind, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I smiled and look at him again. "You know, if you had waited at least one more minute before walking into art class, I would have been Daesung's partner." I said looking back over at Daesung then sighed. So close. So so close.

 "Mianhae...are we just going to sit under this tree?" He asked and I nodded. 

 "I don't want to walk by Trish's table. Last time I did she threw Daesung's lunch at the back of my head." I blushed embarrassed. "I was wearing a new outfit too..."

 "Why don't you stand up to her? Why do you let her belittle you so much?" He asked as I started to think about it.

 "I don't know. I just don't like confrontation I guess." I shrugged. He shakes his head at me.

 "Human life is full of confrontations and many other things you don't want to do. You humans need to except that at some point and stop giving up. You always let people walk all over you. One day your race will get taken over by aliens." He said staring at the clouds.

 "Um...I'll take that advice." I said a little freaked out. That's some very strange advice, but I guess it's still advice. 

 "Now go over there and stand up to her!" He shrieked pointing at Trish's table. I lose all color in my face and point at myself.

 "M-Me?" I asked and he nodded.

 "Go." He said as I got up. I make my way over and sigh. This won't be so bad...I hope.

Jiyong's POV

 I watch as Hee Young approaches the table Trish is at. I smile as she stands in front of Trish's seat. I'm so glad that I have super hearing. Humans are right next to being deaf. I honestly don't know how they hear anything.

 "T-Trish." Hee Young stuttered and the blonde headed girl looked at her.

 "Who said you were allowed to talk to me? I said your weird friend could, not you." She hissed. I watch Hee Young blush from embarrassment.

 "You aren't my uma so stop treating me the way you do!" She said boldly. I cover my face and try to stop myself from laughing. She is quite the character. I didn't know her uma treated her as badly as Trish. I don't think she knows what she's saying. Once I contain myself from laughing I turn my attention back to Hee Young and Trish. Trish was laughing.

 "Your uma treats you like I do?!" She shrieked laughing. She wipes her eyes as Hee Young is red in the face. The small-eyed boy was giving her his full attention. Maybe that's why she was red.

 "A-Aniyo...I..." She just stops herself and covers her face embarrassed. Trish grabs Daesung's milk and dumps it on Hee Young's head. I get huge eyes as Hee Young runs into the bathroom crying. Great, now she's going to blame this on me. Why are humans such imbecilic creatures? You give them advice and tell them to do something and then they completely screw it up only to then blame it on you. Typical, I guess. The typical imbecilic thing to do. Baboons. All of them. Baboons.

~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you think of Trish's character? ;D 

Haha, so I've worked on this chapter all day mostly because I start school tomorrow. Ew.

So please tell me what you think. ^^

If you like it please comment or subscribe ~