Does he know my heart?

He was a Skater boy [Part 1]

 

You put your hand on his shoulder, faced him and swayed your hips left and right to the beat, he was mesmerized by the way you moved. The lights falling on your body in all the right places making you just look more beautiful than before. The music gave him confidence, he knew he hadn't confessed to you yet, but the music made him feel like anything was possible. He leant his head forward, slowly closing the gap between you both, your foreheads touched. Lips only centimeters away, your heart skipped a beat, butterflies in your tummy. Just as you were about to kiss the lights blasted back on and you both ripped away from each other, blushing widely, acting as if nothing happened, and was about to happen. Hyo Sung was the only one who caught what was just about to happen and winked at you and spazzed out of control. You went to her trying to calm her down.

"GAME TIME" Yongguk yelled with his low voice. He looked at you and raised his eye brow, giving you a, did-you-think-id-let-you-get-to-it-so-easily look. You just glared and him and he laughed.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG! That was the best part of Chris Brown Hyung's song!" He whined and pouted.

"Aish.. get over it ok?" Yongguk opened up a twister mat and everyone cheered. You all took turns in being the twister, trying to stretch and twist people in the most difficult ways as possible. After a half an hour of this Yongguk brought out a bottle. You ran to your room to dress into something more casual then came back out.

"Last game before it's time to go guys! It's getting late and we don't want to deprive ____ of her beauty sleep! So lets do it! Spin the bottle truth or dare!" He said in a happy manner. Everyone cheered and ran around to get positions in a circle on the floor. Turns came and went, truths here, dares there, Jongup had to take off his shirt for a whole turn just so I could prove to Ji Eun that he did have abs. Yongguk had to sing, which surprisingly was great, Hyo Sung had to perform the chorus of SISTAR's Ma Boy and so forth. You were getting a bit nervous as you thought if it landed on you Yongguk might ask you to do something.. well... including Zelo.. let's just put it that way. You wouldn't have the choice for a truth as this was the rules if it was your birthday. But surprisingly enough it never landed on you. You were happy, yet disappointed at the same time. Yet the whole time you couldn't help to see how Yongguk kept looking at Himchan. You knew when Yongguk liked someone, just like he knew you liked Zelo, so you smirked at him, thinking this could be fun, especially since you knew your brother was gay. When the bottle landed on Yongguk again you told Hyo Sung to tell Yongguk to kiss Himchan.

"MWOH?" Yongguk and Himchan spoke in unison. They both looked at each other, then blushed. Everyone in the room cheered.

"Looks like I'm not the one who's going to have to be looked after hey Himchan Oppa?" You smirked at him.

"YAH" He yelled at you. But Yongguk was not a one to give up, AND he took this as having the upper hand, before Himchan knew it, he was yanked up to a standing position my Yongguk and his lips crashed onto the others, just for a couple of seconds. Yongguk let go and Himchan blushed a deep red.

Himchan was about to state something when Ji Eun stated something.

"OMO IT'S 2AM! I better get home!!" Everyone else seemed shocked at this and slowly said goodbye to you and left your apartment telling you how they hope you'll like their presents and so forth. Yongguk left with Himchan and the girls with Jongup. Soon enough it was just you and Zelo alone in your apartment. You were so tired, you yawned and stood up clearing the floor a little before wanting to go to bed. You sat on the kitchen islands bench as you stretched. Zelo made his way to you.

"Thank you for inviting me Noona... I really had a great time." He looked at you and smiled.

"Thank you for coming in such short notice Zelo! I...I had a great time with you today." You blushed and looked down. What was coming over you! You were never shy like this..

Suddenly you felt Zelo next to you as he came and stood right in front of you, you were about to say something when he leaned forward so that your foreheads were touching once again. You bit your lip but looked straight into his eyes, for some reason you were incapable of looked anywhere else. Like he cast a spell over you. Slowly he leaned in, closer, closer, then you could feel his delicate lips on yours. You closed your eyes and wound your arms around his neck bringing him closer. He answered this by snaking his arms around your waste, kissing you passionately, he bit your lower lip slightly requesting entry hoping he wasn't going too  far. You smiled into the kiss and parted your lips allowing his tongue to enter and explore your mouth. You started to feel dizzy. You both pulled away out of breath. You looked away.

"Noona? Are you ok?"

You didn't answer.

"Noona... you don't like me do you?" he was about to walk away when you grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Of course I do pabo! I'm just thinking."

"Thinking? Of what?"

"That this is the best birthday ever." You kissed his cheek. He smiled the biggest smile ever. You yawned again and rubbed your eyes.

"Aigoo Noona, it's late, we should get you to bed." And before you knew it Zelo was carrying you bridal style to your bedroom. You were too tired to respond, he lay you in your bed and put your covers over you.

"Noona... Since you like me too. Does this mean you are my girlfriend now?" His voice a little shaky, he shut his eyes tight while waiting for a response. You sat up and hugged him tightly resting your head on his chest.

"Yes, yes it does." you whispered. He hugged you then pulled back. You looked up and tilted your head.

"Good! Then I Have one more thing for you!" He took out a neatly wrapped box from his pocket and handed it to you.

"Ohh, you didn't have to! Wait. When did yo-"

"When i said i needed to get something from my room earlier, I went out to get something for you."

You smiled wildly. You ripped off the paper and opened the box to find a promise ring inside, on the outside it read:

All day I remember you, all day I love you.

And the inside had today's date and Zelo's name.

"I know we just met today Noona, but I won't deny that I do have feelings for you, and I felt you might for me too, I think we're just meant for each other Noona.. And since you have accepted my heart, this is for you. This promise ring means that from now on we will learn more about each other, and learn more reasons to love each other. We promise to take this jump into a relationship knowing we're ready. And that no matter what, we'll be there for each other." His voice shook a bit as he reached the end.

You didn't know what to say. No one has ever done, made or said anything so meaningful to you... for you before. A tear dropped from your eye and you looked up.

"Do you accept this promise ring and my heart Noona?"

"Of course pabo." Your voice trembled you were so happy. He slid the ring on for you then lifted his hand to show the exact same one. He took it off for a second to show your name engraved on the inside of his.

"Ok, no more tears, no more talking, it's late, go to sleep now ok?"

"Let me send you out Zelo" You insisted.

"Ani, i'll stay here till you fall asleep." He sat at the side of your bed and grabbed you hand his thumb it softly. His other hand he used to your hair away from your face before you knew it you were asleep.

Before he left he kissed you on the cheek, he didn't feel tired at all! Everything went to plan and he was ecstatic! Either way it was time to leave you now. He went to your door and before closing it he whispered,

"____ saranghae."