What now? I think i like him..

He was a Skater boy [Part 1]

 

“I was just going to ask if you needed anything? Any assistance or something?” He smiled trying to keep his giggles hidden.

Before he could answer you heard your mum call you.

“____! Look at this hoodie! It’s really nice and very much your style!” You went to go see the black and lime green hoodie she was holding, the patterns were sick and just amazing.

“Wah! Omma good one! It’s daebak!!” You looked at the tag and it just had a fancy Z on it. You gave it a puzzled look as it wasn’t one of the skater brands you knew. “I didn’t know Yongguk was ordering new brands in this summer?”

“That’s cuz he didn’t, haha, sorry to intrude but I designed those.” Zelo said as he walked past you and towards the rack with all the new stuff on it. “This is my line of skate clothes. Yongguk hyung was nice enough to accept them into his shop.” He bowed to your parents and Himchan.

“Wow… really?” You looked at him, amazed.

“What a talented, handsome young man! Don’t you think so ____? Do you have a girlfriend young man?” Zelo looked wide eyed and shocked at the question, before he could say anything you intruded.

“Ahh… Ahh..” You cleared your throat. “Appa you want to buy this for me?” You quickly changed the subject.

“Nehh honey, now I’ll go buy this, and your mum and brother need to come with me, we need to pick up some stuff for your dinner party tonight, we’ll see you later ok?” He and Himchan winked at you while your mum hugged you bye. Before you knew it they were gone. Like father like son you thought. Both of them just as cheeky as each other.

“Kamsah..” You heard a voice from behind you. You turned to see Zelo, he bowed.

“For what?”

“For buying one of my jackets. I’m very doubtful when it comes to my own line, I’ve been shot down by so many people so I never think it’ll do well…” You caught him pouting. God he's cute...

“No problem, you have skill, and a good eye for this, even your fashion is very good, it’s like a mix of hip hop and skate.” You gestured to his clothes.

“Exactly!” he shot you a massive smile, no one ever understood him much but for some reason you just really seemed to get him.

“Zelo!! Time to go, I’m closing up shop!” You both heard Yongguk’s low voice boom throughout the shop. He turned the corner to see you both.

“Oh? ____? I didn’t realize you were still here? Waiting for me are you sweetie?” He winked at you.

Zelo shot you a confused look. Not now Yongguk…. You thought to yourself.

“Haa… funny Yongg-“ You gasped as he cut you off by giving you a back hug.

“YAH YONGGUK” You turned and pushed him away again. You glared at him, stronger than ever and looked at Zelo, kind of hinting that you guys were trying to get to know each other.

“Ahh…” He rubbed his neck realizing what he just did. Then smiled remembering he has the power he had over the younger one.

“Zelo.”

“Neh hyung?” He asked, sounding a little less happy than before.

“Where are you heading now? Home?”

“Neh hyung.. Wae?”

“Can you please accompany ____-sshi home, it's getting dark and i don't want her going by herself. She lives in the same apartment building as you anyway. Kamsaaaah” He teased as he just left. “Oh! Here, lock up shop for me?” He tossed Zelo the keys and left.

“You live in the same building as me?” You questioned.

“He knows where you live?” Zelo mumbled, pouting once again, not getting the hint Yongguk was trying to get at.

“Pardon?”

“Nothing.” He said quickly before leading you out.

You both made your way out the shop, he locked up and you both headed to go get some bubble tea which he treated you to. You both talked the whole time you were together, about his line, about he skates, and just about each other. You both really enjoyed each others company.

An hour later you were both on the subway. It was 7pm and you were really tired, you didn’t sleep well the night before since you were excited for tonight's party. You were both listening to Zelo’s ipod since you both discovered that you both have the same taste in music. The movement of the subway was slowly lulling you to sleep. Before you knew it, you were sleeping on Zelo’s shoulder.

[Zelo’s POV]

Omo.. Eotokke… This must be Yongguk’s girlfriend he was telling me about last week… Eotokke eotokke…. He’s going to kill me!

Just as this thought popped into his head he felt his phone buzz.

It was a text from Yongguk.

OMO, CAN HE KNOW? IS HE ON THIS TRAIN… IS HE WATCHING US RIGHT NOW… DOES HE HAVE SPIES… ahh wait… too far Zelo too far..

The message read.

“Yah, please tell me you understood my tone when I left the shop. For some reason I have a feeling you haven’t, therefore I will explain it for you >.<

I didn’t realize that you both were… getting to know each other when I... intruded. Don’t pull a face at this message Zelo-ah! I saw how sad you looked when I back hugged ____-sshi. And I’m sorry, I just need to explain to you that it’s not what you think. Me and ____ have known each other for about 3 years now, we are best friends that like to tease and flirt with each other and get on each others nerves. Nothing more and nothing less. So don’t worry, I can’t promise I’ll stop teasing her, but the flirting can, I know how you feel for her, go for it, just know you better not break her yeah? There will be consequences!

Oh yeah, and before I go, she has feelings for you too, I need to tell you this because I know how much you doubt yourself and how insecure you are. But since I’ve known her for so long I can sense when she feels something. And trust me something was there ;)

OK! Catch up with you later, I gotta get going. Don’t mess this up! Yongguk is a good cupid! I don’t give many chances! Okokok! I’m going.

Zelo fighting ;)”

This was so much to take in, so much to process, but a smile crept onto your face anyway as you knew you might have a chance with her! Just as you were putting your phone in your pocket you felt ____ grab onto your hand. You blushed.

[Your POV]

You felt someone caress your cheeks and squeeze your hand. You woke up straight away finding Zelo kneeling in front of you. You blushed having no clue what happened.

“____, our stop is next”, he got up and waited by the door. He smirked to himself seeing you blush, what Yongguk said was true, he now knew he could have fun with this.

You got up confused and stood next to him, you both made your way to the apartment building, before entering, Zelo stopped at the flower hut just outside and he made a very nice big bouquet. You frowned slightly thinking he was preparing some for someone else. He paid for it and continued walking with you. He turned you around and passed the flowers to you with both hands.

“Saeng-il chukka hamnida ____ Noona.” He smiled his classic bright smile.

“Omo.. how’d you?”

“I overheard your parents at the shop, sorry I couldn’t prepare you anything more.” He looked down.

“No… It’s perfect.” You smiled and blushed. He smiled seeing you accept the flowers.

“Shall we?” He asked, and before you knew it he grabbed your hand and was leading you into the building and into the elevator. Just as you entered your phone started ringing.