Birthday Night

He was a Skater boy [Part 1]

 

*like this yo, like this, wii araero heundeureo like this, like this yo like this*

You quickly yanked your hand out of Zelo's grip to answer, not knowing that this made him a bit sad.

"Yeboseyo?"

"____-ya, it's 7:30 you know right? I'm hoping you're home because your mum, brother and I are coming to decorate your apartment! So you have to let us in! We are close by now, see you soon ok?"

"Neh appa i'm just in the elevator, see you soon." You answered and hung up. At this moment the elevator went *ding*. You and Zelo walked out, he followed you all the way to your apartment, just like Yongguk ordered.

"Dinner with the family later?" He asked you curiously with his big eyes.

"Mmm, kind of, dinner with them, then a little party afterwards with close friends of mine."

"Owhh, sounds awesome." he gave a light smile.

"So where in the building are you Zelo?" You smiled brightly towards him.

"Oh, just the floor above this one! You can come visit anytime you like Noona." He blushed a little thinking he might have been a bit to forward. But you nodded.

"Araso, kamsah." You unlocked your door and took a step in, you bowed and him and he bowed back, you wanted to invite him in so bad! What was stopping you? He began to walk away, but nothing was coming out,you felt paralyzed. Once you finally had the courage to say something he had turned the corner towards the elevators. You ran after him. Luckily as you turned the corner he was still waiting on the elevator. He turned, looking at you big eyed.

"Noona?" He tilted his head. Aigo.. you thought, he just gets cuter!

"Ah.. Zelo-ah.. if you're not doing anything tonight? I was wondering if you would like to join me for my birthday dinner and celebration party?... If your free... I-I mean if you want.... you-you don't have to-"

"I'd love to." he replied simply. Slightly giggling from your stuttering. "But I should go get changed first, shall I come back down in 10-15 minutes?"

"Sounds great." You smiled confidently. "See you !" You walked away back to your apartment.

[Zelo's POV]

I wonder if she knows my heart? I hope so.. if not, I should let her know! As the elevator door closed he pumped his fist in the air. "Zelo fighting!".

[Your POV]

You got back to your apartment and saw bits of laundry still hanging around.

"Omo?! My parents will be here soon! OMO.. Zelo will be here even sooner! Aish ____ why must you be like this???" You talked to yourself as you zipped round your apartment picking up all your laundry, double-checking that you didn't leave any. Now THAT would be embarrassing. Everything was finally away when you heard someone knock at the door.

"Coming!" You yelled. You quickly changed into some shorts as it was really hot and went running for the door. You greeted Zelo and let him in. You directed him to the living room and followed from behind.

Wahh, his style is really daebak! Black patterned singlet, black studded jacket on top, knee length, slightly ripped jeans, black boy london cap, different bandana and spiked up fringe. He really knows how to dress. Why is he so perfect?

"Omo.. Noona!" He called at you and you quickly snapped back to reality. "Your leg, what happened?" He questioned as he pointed to a long, thin scar that trailed down the side of your calf.

Oh god how do I explain this, I can't lie to him, but.. I don't have to tell him everything too right? You took a deep breath and sat next to him on your couch.

"Ah.. That's when I fell of my skateboard. I'm only a beginner.. so... when I tried to go really fast I slipped and fell on the gravel floor... yeah.. clumsy haha.." You shaded your eyes in hopes he couldn't tell you were hiding something.

"Noona.. You must be careful Noona!" You could hear the worry in his voice.

"Neh Neh... Don't worry, I'm getting better."

*Knock knock*

You went to go get the door and Zelo stood up straight away to prepare to greet who ever. Just as you were approaching the door it opened. Himchan let himself in and your parents followed.

"YAH HOW'D YOU OPEN THE DOOR?"

"YOU GAVE ME A SPARE KEY REMEMBER?" Himchan yelled back.

"ANI! I NEVER!"

"Aigoo can you guys stop fighting for onc- Oh? Whose this? Isn't this the handsome young man from the shop??" Your mother questioned leaving your poor father to carry all the bags of food and decoration himself. You went to his aid.

"I'll deal with you later." You stuck your tongue out at Himchan only to see him doing the same. "Neh, Omma, Appa, this is-"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Zelo-imnida!" Zelo finished for you and bowed a full 90 degrees while greeting your family.

Greetings aside your parents sent you to your room so they could decorate your apartment, Zelo said he just needed to pop back up to his apartment to get something. So you left your parents and brother to decorate as you went to get ready. Since the dinner was first you needed to look good. Even more so now that Zelo was attending! It was 8 and you had an hour to get ready. You look a nice bubble bath, and got into one of your nice crimson red, knee length dress. Put on simple make-up and jewelry and made your long dead straight hair into beautiful soft curls. Once you finished getting ready you heard Himchan at your door.

"Yah pabooooo,  we're done come out nooooow." You swung the door open.

"WHO YOU CALLING-" You stopped dead in your tracks as the whole apartment was brightly lit and filled with confetti and balloons, presents and guests already!

*POP POP*

You jumped as people were releases confetti bombs everywhere. Confetti and streamers flying everywhere. Himchan took your arm and led you to the middle of the living room. Your eyes went blurry as you wanted to cry of happiness. Once everyone sang in unison you were able to greet everyone. Parents and brother first, Zelo, an aunt and uncle on your mums side, Yongguk, your besties Hyo Sung and Ji Eun, and last but not least, your ultimate best mate and friend since primary school, Jongup!

"YAH JONGUP I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN AMERICA FOR A COMPETITION!!!!"

"Hahahaha, I was but it finished yesterday, your parents flew me back in straight away, didn't think i was gonna miss your birthday did you?" He hugged you tightly and swirled you around in circles with all his strength.

This really was the best day of your life.

You all chatted and had dinner together around a massive dinner table for a good hour. Once everyone ate and your parents cleaned up for everyone they knew it was time for you and your friends to have fun. They were about to leave. When your dad turned around.

"Yah, Kim Himchan, you staying?"

"OF COURSE, I need to keep an eye on my baby sister don't I?" He turned and winked at you and gestured at an innocent Zelo who was watching TV with Yongguk. You growled at him.

"Araso, see you kids later."

"Bye Omma, Appa! Kamsahamnida! Everything is amazing!" They smiled and left.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jongup stood up and rasied his voice, "Alright everyone!! Lets get a party started in here yeah? He plugged in his ipod to your speakers and went to turn out the lights, suddenly everything went dark and then he switched on fairy lights that traced around the whole room. Everyone cheered as they got up and started dancing in the big space between the living area and the kitchen. Your mouth almost hit the floor, your apartment went through a complete transformation and looked amazing. From formal dinner to a night club! Everyone started dancing, trust Jongup to play lot's of Chirs Brown's dance songs first. Zelo slowly made his way to you and started dancing with you. He was such a great dancer and was even surprised himself at the way your body moved. Song after song played and everyone was having fun. With each song that passed you could feel your body and Zelo's getting closer and closer, swaying to the beat of the music. Soon enough there was no space between you as you both just let the music take over.