Six

Simulacrum

Chapter Six:

Take a Chance in Life...

 ‘... maybe this time you’ll fall in love and you will never get back up.’

Horror films were not his thing, Eunhyuk thought to himself for the nth time that night. He would have much rather watched a comedy, he would have even put up with watching Finding Nemo again, anything but a horror movie. He couldn’t understand why anyone would want to watch a horror flick; He couldn’t see what other people found so fascinating about jump starting the heart, making your skin crawl and chilling your bones. But, unfortunately, it was Heechul’s night to pick a movie for the band mates to watch, and so, he couldn’t complain.

After so many nights of Heechul’s horror flicks, Eunhyuk had seen it all. erted stalkers and creepy phone calls, axe murderers and girls tripping dramatically (sometimes shirtless!) while running for their lives (which was always the make or break deal of whether or not they lived), and after all of the same old stuff, Eunhyuk was still terrified.

He clung to Donghae like a life line, his arms wrapped protectively around his waist as he kept his face half hidden in Donghae’s shirt. Anytime anything even got remotely close to being creepy, Eunhyuk had his face hidden within Donghae’s shirt, holding his best friend boyfriend closer.

Donghae cleared his throat as Eunhyuk’s grip got particularly tight, “Heechul hyung...” he whispered from where he was sitting, the diva not taking his eyes off the screen as he nodded, “I’m going to go get Eunhyuk to lay down... the movie is really scaring him.”

“Okay.... just... Shhh!” Heechul snapped in a harsh whisper, bumping up the volume of the TV as he shooed the two off.

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk up from the couch, carefully leading him through the living room and avoiding stepping on the random mix of the other members sprawled out on the floor, engrossed in the flick.

“Hae...”

“What is it Hyukkie?” Donghae asked with a smile as he closed the door behind them once they got to their own room.

“You could have finished the movie...”

“I didn’t want to...” Donghae said with a pout. “If I would have stayed out there, I would have been all alone... and you would have been all alone...” Donghae said, stepping toward Eunhyuk.

“Yeah but-” Eunhyuk let out a gasp, finding it stupid and hilarious as the female lead on the TV in the next room let out wretched cry the very moment his lips parted. The bed bounced lightly from the soft impact as Donghae sat on Eunhyuk, grinning as he pinned the older down to the fluffy surface. Donghae tickled Eunhyuk relentlessly, the elder’s laugh half muffled as the blonde kept his hand pressed over his mouth so the others didn’t walk in on them. He kept trying to push Donghae off of himself as he squirmed beneath him. “H...Hae! I... I give!” he said quickly between gasps of laughter, his chest heaving and his sides burning.

Donghae finally ceased the tickling, grinning down at Eunhyuk for a few minutes as he let the other catch his breath. He reached down, pulling Eunhyuk’s hands away from his mouth and interlacing their fingers, gently pinning Eunhyuk’s hands down next to his head. Donghae leaned forward slowly, watching Eunhyuk’s expression before letting his eyes flutter closed as he kissed Eunhyuk.

The innocent kiss turned into something more as Eunhyuk ran his tongue along Donghae’s bottom lip and Donghae allowed him entrance. Eunhyuk wasn’t sure if it was the room heating up or his body as Donghae unlocked their fingers and began to let his own hands roam around Eunhyuk’s body, tracing the curve of his biceps and running his fingers lightly down his clothed chest.

Eunhyuk brought his own hands up, splaying his fingers across Donghae’s shoulder blades and pulling the younger closer as someone on the TV started to wail and sob.

The make out session continued, the soft sounds of kissing and their quite gasps interjected with the harmonic sounds of maniacal laughter (that occasionally they would both wonder if it was Heechul), the howl of wolves (once again, Heechul), the blissful raking of nails across a floor, the creak of , angry trees, the clean whst of a knife carving into flesh and the drip-dropping of blood leaking from the ceilings.

Donghae rested his forehead against Eunhyuk’s, pressing their lips together momentarily before breaking the kiss, “Eunhyuk... I love you.” He whispered.

Eunhyuk smiled, arching up to give Donghae a quick peck, “I love you too.” He whispered against Donghae’s lips.

Donghae rolled over so that he was now stretched out next to Eunhyuk. “Can we take it slow?”

Eunhyuk to his side so he could look at Donghae, “Of course, Hae...” He said quietly, reaching up and brushing the stray strands of brown hair from the other’s face. “We can take this at whatever pace you are comfortable with...”

“But... What about you...?”

Eunhyuk smiled, leaning forward to give Donghae another soft, innocent kiss, “As long as I can sleep with you in my arms that will be enough for me.” He said.

“What did I ever do to deserve someone as sweet as you?” Donghae whispered, scooting close to Eunhyuk and cuddling into his chest.

“Just by being you...” Eunhyuk replied, smiling as he kissed the top of Donghae’s head, hugging him close.


Alright, I ment to progress a little bit farther then this in this particular chapter, but, I felt good with this shortish chapter. I've had alot of messages about Woojin in my inbox, and I don't want to spoil it, so, please, just stick around for a bit longer and all will be revealed! I can't wait to read all of your comments... Are you enjoying the story thus far? -Lynn

(I'm also on twitter, you guys, if you know.. you wanna talk to me. I reply to every tweet I get~ www.twitter.com/lynncuddles