Chapter Three

love 4 you

    The next day was Suturday, weekend. You woke up late. You turn on your phone and saw a text from your mom. It says:

I'll be off to work for the weekend. You be a good girl now. Meanwhile, your brother are having his part time job. You are home alone. Love you.

   You were a bit happy cause you can spend a little time with your friend. But you felt a bit down too. You kept thinking about what happen yesterday. You decided to call Luhan. 

You: yobsayo? 

Luhan: yobsayo, oh! Suzy!

you: are you still mad at me?

Luhan: what? Mad? No! Why do you think I was mad at you?

you: you ignore me yesterday

luhan: oh~ about that, I'm just showing the new girls around the town cause their new here

you: you like them, don't you?

luhan: to be honest. I do like them. Why?

you: *sigh* nothing. You see .. The school dance is coming tomorrow night. Right? So.. Do you have a date already?

luhan: yes. But not 1 but 4 girls. They asked me to be their date.

you: oh, ok. Let's hang out tomorrow.

luhan: ok (off)

 You were disappointed. You throw your phone on your bed. You sat on your bed. You really hate those girls because they stole your Luhan. 

  You walked out of the house wearing jeans and t-shirt. You grab your keys to your car. You drove your car and parked to a beach. You walked and sat on a branch. Suddenly, a boy poke your back. You turned around and saw it was your mother's friend's son. 'Anneyong Suzy. Long time no see' he said. He sat near you. "what happen?" he said. "wait, I forget your name. What's your name?" you asked. "you forgot! My name is Zelo. Aigoo... How could you don't remember my name?" he said. "oh. I'm sorry" you sigh. he wrap his arms to you. "whats wrong?" he asked. you didnt want to talk about it. he notice it and pat your back. You immediately get up from the branch. 'where are you going?' he asked. But you just walked to your car and left. You didn't want people from your school to know that you're sitting on the branch with Zelo. People might thought you ere dating a new guy.

   The very next day, you grab your phone and check your message.

You got 3 messages

*omo! It's from Zelo! He might be mad about yesterday...* you thought. You read the messages that said:

Anneyong, why are you doing this to me! 

You don't have to explain to me what happen cause your friend, IU told me everything!

you read and look confuse. *why does he even care?*. You reply the message 

why do you even care?!

you send it and look at the window. You still mad at Baekhyun. You hate him so bad that you want to kick his . Meanwhile, you have a new message. *that was fast...* you said to yourself. You read it.

Why wouldn't I care about the girl that I love so much! I'm jealous right now! Because I love you! Sorry I never told you this since we were in middle school...

You were shocked and turn off your phone. You felt really akward. You looked at the window and saw Zelo is standing at front of your house. He was about to knocked on the door but he saw you were standing at the window. You immediately hide from the him. *aigoo... He saw me* you opened the door and said "what do you want?" In a grumpy way. Zelo smirk and grab your hand. "You read the message that I send. Right?" He said. You nodded. "So? You don't have to act like you don't know! I- I like you, Suzy. I do. I meant Love you." He said while holding your hand. You unhand his hand and slap him. SLAP. You cried. *omo! Why did I do that?!*. You looked at his face and saw his red face. You notice that you had slapped his head. You cried and stared hugging him hard. Zelo looked really confuse. He hugs you back. 

After a while, zelo took you out in a restorant. You ordered the same thing as him. You looked really sad. You saw Zelo was eating. "Mianhae..." You said without looking at him. He looked at you in a strange way. "For what? For slapping me? Ok. I forgive you" he smirk. Suddenly, your phone rang. You stand up and excuse yourself. You went outside and saw that Luhan is calling you. You answered.

you: yobsayo? Wae are you calling me?

luhan: I want to met you.

you: wae yo?

luhan: please. How about tomorrow ?

you: nae.... 

Luhan: ok. Don't be late. I want to ask you ssomething 

you: ok....

You went to zelo back. Zelo smiled and gave you a paper. "What's this?" You asked. He drank his cola and said "your mom gave it to me..". You read the paper and shock!

"I'm moving?!"


Ahahahaha..... Mianhae for the late update I was a kid then. And sorry for the boring update. But on the other hand, B.a.p's Zelo here.. Hope you enjoy.. Thank you for the comments though. I really need that. Gomawo ;)