Chapter four

love 4 you

  Zelo was shocked. He turn his head because he was afraid of you. "How could she NOT told me about this?! I said I wasn't ready for this." You said to Zelo. "I know but it's only for your own good..." He said. You tried to hide your tears and luckily, it works. "Aish.. !" You said to yourself. "Yah! Don't say that word.!" Zelo said to you. You hate to see zelo mad so you bow and went out. "I want to go home, zelo" you said. Zelo was confuse and took you home.

 The next day, you woke up early and went to your mom's room to argiue with her. "MOM!!" You shouted while opened your mom's door harshly. Your mom was shocked. You saw her wearing a black jeans and a smart jacket. She smiled at you. You were so confuse. "O- Oma, I'm I moving school?" You were about to cry cause you hate to upset Luhan. She came to you slowly and put her arms on your shoulder. "Mianhae, but its for your own good. Please do understand, honey." She said. She gave a smile. "Don't be late for school. I mean your NEW school. I'll be downstairs making breakfast." She said and left. You can't do anything. You were thinking about your moment about you and luhan. 

  You went to your room and took a bath. After that, you wore your new uniform that your mom gave you. You went down and looked at your brother who is eating his breakfast. "How do I look?" You said while turning around like a model. Your brother chuckled and gave you a thumbs up. You laugh and sat down to eat your breakfast. Suddenly , your phone rang. You check that it was Luhan. *! Why do he always call me before school* you asked yourself. You watch the phone rang, as if you were ignoring him. You don't want him to know that you're moving. So, you have to ignore him till its time. Your brother saw it and asked "why aren't you answering it?". He point at your phone. You rolled your eyes at him and stood up. "Let's go. Don't want to be late for my new school." You walked away from him to avoid him from asking you anything. You went to your car and your mom drove you to your new school. 

  You were already at your school. It was so BIG.

You went in with your mom and went to the teachers office. You and your mom went to a desk. There was a boy who works at the office. He was looking smart. "Excuse me, may I ask? Where is Mr. No Minwoo?" Your mom asked him. He looked at you and point at the men who were sitting at his desk. You were surprised cause you never saw any teacher who is actually hot. You made a gogely eyes on him. Your mom saw it and snap her finger at front of your face. You were shocked and frowned. The two of you went to mr. No Minwoo and your mom asked "excuse me, my daughter wants to be in your class for maths. Is it ok?". He looked at you while you just blushing. He notice it and chuckled. *how cute.. I think I'll have fun teaching her* he thought. He turn to your mom and said "yes. It's ok. What's her name". "Bae su ji !" you cut off while your mom was about to say your name. He looked at you while your mom was confused. Minwoo grab a file on his right and write your name on it. "Sure. We'll start later. You just wait at your class. " he said. You and your mom bowed and thank him. Your mom left you two alone because she had to work. "Mianhae to bother you, but where is my class.?" You asked shyly. He was about to show you but suddenly a teacher went to him and gave him a list of things for him to do. "Oh! Mianhae. I can't show you where right now. I'm busy. Just go at the library. I'll meet you there" he said and left. 

  You search for the library and you finally found it. You went to a shelf full of interesting books. You saw a book that you like. Since you like adventure books. But you can't reach it cause its too high. But suddenly, a boy get it for you. He gave you the book. You bowed and thank him. "You're welcome. Hye. My name is gikwang." He said and reach his hand for you to reach it. You grab his hand and shake it. "I'm Bae Su Ji. But people call me Suzy" you said. You both laugh. Then, you saw that he was holding a book and the title is 'How To Be Cool'. You looked at him in a disgust way. He looked at you. "Wae yo?" He asked. You point the book that he was holding and said "that's a bad book. Don't read that.". Gikwang smiled and do what you said. You smiled at him back.


Mianhae, because its a short story. But I Finnish this chapter so chapter 5 again. Gomawo for supporting me. I love you guys so much. Ehehehe....