Chapter Five

love 4 you

  You were sitting with Gikwang. You and him were reading books. You waited too long for your teacher. You sigh. "Wae yo?" Gikwang asked. "Aniho... I'm just tired of waiting for my teacher" you said. You lay on your arms. "Well, stop waiting. Lets get out and have some fresh air" he said. He grab your hand and took you outside the library. He was holding your hand. 

  Minwoo were on the way to the library to meet you. He fix his hair and make him look smart and attractive. But suddenly, you and gikwang passing him. You two don't see him but he saw you both. He was in pain. He followed you both. Gikwang show you the whole school. "Erm.. So, who is your Teacher?" He asked you. You started to frown. "You made it worst" you said. Gikwang was confuse. You know that he was confuse. You sigh. He was about to answer but your phone rang. You saw that it was Luhan. So, you didn't answer it. Instead, you rejected it.

   Meanwhile, luhan's place. He was shocked and a bit confuse because of you didn't come and you rejected it. He sigh. Then, the four girls ran onto him. "Oppa~ will you be my date tonight?" One of the girls say. He smiled. Before he could say anything jinyoung went  and said "ok girls. Don't just ask anyone who is already had a date..". The girls rolled their eyes and left. Luhan put his stuff in his locker. Diedi smiled in an evil way. "What do you want?" Luhan asked. "You're welcome" diedi answer as if anyone thank him. "Dude, I don't think I want to go to the school dance tonight." Luhan said. Diedi grab his iPhone and pressing your number. Luhan was shocked. He quickly grab diedi's phone. "Why? Why are you calling her?" He asked. Diedi grab his phone back and tell Luhan that he don't want to call you but luhan wants to call you. "Tell me, how long are you going to hide your felling for her?" He said. "I just don't want her to be with other gu- gu- GUAHCHU!!!!!!" Luhan fake sneeze. Diedi confuse. "What's that?" He asked. "Aniho... I'm sneezing." Luhan tried to give an excuse. "That's the most weirdest sneeze  I had ever heard.." 

  You put your phone in your pocket. Gikwang stared at your action. "Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "Let's go." She said and walked. Gikwang don't what to say so he walked with her. Minwoo was behind you two. Then suddenly, the school principle went to you both and said "YAH! Wae are you both are wodering around here? Are you two dating?". You were silent in a badmood while Gikwang was smirking. Minwoo saw everything and rushed to you two and explain that you both were with him. The principle left and you thank Minwoo. Gikwang just bow. Minwoo crossed his arms and said "why aren't you at the library?! You know that I'm waiting for you! Now go to the library." He said but inside in him, he was just playing around.

  It was breaktime, Gikwang was in the library. He was searching for a book to make you impress.but you didn't came to the library. Instead, you were taking a walk at the music class. You were wondering if you could enter the class. Then you saw a boy playing a Violin. He was damn handsome and looks smart with his suite. You were focusing on him. Then suddenly he tuns his head to you. You quickly looked away. "Umm... I'm just looking around. sorry for bothering" you apologies. "Come here." He said. You turns to him and said "I-I can't I have class after this." You quickly ran away.

That's my future wife...


Sorry for the short chapter... 

Guest who's the guy with the suite... :D