Chapter Two

love 4 you

      That night, you cannot stop thinking about what your mom said that time. you grab your favourite book and sat on your bed. you read it until you felt sleepy. you yawned and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Suddenly, your phone rang. you hurried to your phone and jumped on your bed. Hoping that it's luhan. You answered the  call. "yobsayo?" you said. "hye, It's me,Baekhyun. are you a sleep yet? please come to the park with me. I want to talk with you about something." Baekhyun said. you were shocked because Baekhyun was your ex boyfriend. "now? but it's night." you said. "come on, I just want to talk with you." he said. "ok. I'll be there"you said. you put on your jacket because its cold out there.

      You went outside without anyone noticing. You went to the park. before you could meet Baekhyun, there were two drunk mens blocking your way. "hey look, this girl is all alone. Lets kidnap her." one of the men said. you were scared. *I knew this might be a trap of Baekhyun.* you thought. The mens were geting closer to you. You ran for your life but the men are too fast. then one of the men catch you by huging you from the back and bring you to their car. you yelled for help but no one heard it. the two mens were sitting beside you. One of them hold you tight and the other tied your hand with the seats. They looked at you and laugh. "Lady, we are kidnaping you!." the other men said. Suddenly, they heard a bumping sound from their car. The other men went outside to see what it is. then a pounch coming from the back of him. It was Baekhyun. The other men went outside to fight him but Baekhyun pounches fast. Two of them fainted. You ran to Baekhyun and hug him tight. "gomawo Baekhyun." you thanked. You tighten your jacket. "I think this isn't a good time to talk. you should go home." he said. you shocked your head. "I cant go home. I need to know you were gonna talk to me" you said. Baekhyun was worried about you. "you can't, it's too late and you were about to be kidnaped by those kidnappers" he said. "ok" you agree. Baekhyun looks at you. "Let me walked you home."

     Baekhyun walked you to your house. You walked in. Before you could close the door, you met your eyes with him. "Thank you, baekhyunie~" you said. "No problem" he said. You smiles and run to him and hug him. 

   The next day, you woke up early. You took a shower and put on your school uniform. you went down stairs and ate your breakfast. then, You went in your car. You always called Luhan but this time you didn't call him at all. You were still smilling. When you reached to your school, you put all of your things in your locker. then you saw Luhan was walking with his friends. You wave your hand but he rolled his eyes. you were having those confused look again. You saw Jiyeon walking to you. "what just happen?" you asked. "maybe because you were with Baekhyun last night" She said while putting a lollipop in . "WHAT?! how do you know that?" you yelled. "B-baekhyun" she said. *that Baekhyun. I should punch him in the face* you thought. "whats up?" baekhyun said." What up? Whats up? your so stupid. Why did you told them about last night?" you yelled. "hey, hey. I dont like girls yelling at me" he said. you walked away from him.

   it was class time. you looked at Luhan. He looked really serius. you put a papper on your table and wrote

                       Why are you ignoring me?

he got the notefrom you and read it. he wrote back saying

                        I'm not ignoring you

before you can get the note, the teacher came in and took the note from you. **. The teacher read it. Suddenly 4 girls appered. The teacher turn to look who is it. She introduce them all. Luhan cant take his eyes over them.

it was breaktime. you wanted to pulled your chair to him but the 4 girls was flirting with him. you were jelious you looked away. when school was over, you saw Luhan was walking with the girls. You had to walk alone.

  when you reach home, your mom came and asked "so.. you already know what do you choose?". you really didn't want to leave that school but you were hurt. so you made your choice "moving school" you said. "owh, great you finally made the right choice." your mom claped her hand. you sigh.


Sorry for the bad word and The late update. Baekhyun being the character for now. Hehehe well only the character of chapter2. Hope you like it. 

Please follow me in twitter @Chinguandme 

I'll promise that I will follow back.. I will start a new chapter if they is more suscriber..