Final

Unforgettable Meetings {GuiLun Version}

 

Final: Let's be...

 

 

The sudden question caught Aaron off his feet. Never even in his dream have he ever even imagine the GuiGui to ask him such a question. He never had a belief that GuiGui was brave enough to ask him that, and the she proved him wrong. Waaaaaaay wrong.

 

The two stayed in their spots. Their breathing became ragged as the air around them got colder, if that's even possible. Aaron look at the desperate girl in front of him. He open his mouth, but then no words came out and he ended up closing it again.

 

His mind went completely blank. How is he suppose to answer GuiGui if he doesn't even know the answer himself? But now that the question had come. Maybe, he himself should figure it out.

 

What exactly are they?

 

Aaron took all the courage inside of him and look at GuiGui straight in the eyes. "I don't know Gui, I'll tell you the answer when I figure it it out", he said before turning his body once more, this time he really walk away leaving the disappointed girl from behind still confused.

 

Yeah...when exactly is that? GuiGui sighed to herself as a hot tear rolled down her cheek.

 

~~~

 

Dan~Dan~Da-Dan~

 

The wedding music started to play in the background as the bride entered through the white gate wrapped with flowers. The day had come, wedding is here, and still no answer from Minho.

 

The wedding is being held at Uncle John's villa. The whole place has been decorated in a white. Red flower petals scattered on the white table cloth with a small flower vase neatly placed in the middle. The bright, green grass brings out the atmosphere even more. Yep, this is it. The wedding that would not only change her mother's life, but she, herself also.

 

She was able to sit through the whole ceremony to hear both of them says the two magical words.

 

I do.

 

~~~

 

GuiGui watch as Uncle John and her mother walk around serving the guests. Her mother look absolutely gorgeous in her white flowing dress with a huge, dazzling smile on her face. She look like she's the happiest person alive. GuiGui hadn't seen her this happy since how long she couldn't remember, and she's glad that she was able to see her dazzling smile once more.

 

"Gui, can you please go get Aaron down for me?", Uncle John had escaped of the guests whose included some of his friends and important working partners. "I've tried to get him to come down, but he wouldn't. Aishhh! That kid is really hard-headed", he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

 

"I'll try uncle", GuiGui replied.

 

"Thanks honey", he ruffled GuiGui's hair. She can only weakly smile in respond.

 

Her stupid heart couldn't stop beating like it's about to explode at each step to took. GuiGui walk carefully up the stairst looking for Aaron's room as she do so. Okay, so where is the freaking room? She's been knocking on about trillions of rooms and they're all empty! How is she suppose to know which of of those is Aaron's??? I mean the freaking villa has about 5 freaking floors, and not to mentioned each one of them is huge!

 

Damn it! She's going to get lost in here once she and her mother moved in!

 

~~~

 

Okay, so that was a stupid statement. She has reached floor 4 and there's door that has a 'Aaron' name tag on it. So this is how they're going to find each other's room? Great! Just great. 

 

GuiGui nervously knocked on the door. Her hands are sweating, and she sweareds she could feel her heart jumping out of her chest any second now.

 

"I told you I'm not going down there! Go away!", Aaron's deep voice called out

 

GuiGui sighed. She knew this would happened. "Aaron, it's me, GuiGui", she tried to sound normal, but there's no way she could sound normal at this situation. I mean she's a door away from seeing Aaron!!

 

There was a shuffling sound from the inside. A few seconds later, the door clicked open revealing a really messed up Aaron.

 

Aaron's wearing a simple grey T-shirt with a pair of black sweatpants. His usually perfect dark, brown hair is sticking out in every direction possible. If there isn't a wedding going on right downstairs. GuiGui would have thought that Minho looked totally hot at this moment. Yes, with just a simple shirt and sweatpants, plus the messy bed hair. Totally hot in her sparkling eyes.

 

"I...ummm...uhhh...", she stuttered.

 

"Calm down Gui, I'm not going to bite you or anything", Aaron assured, walking back to his bed leaving the opening door from behind.

 

"Can I go in?", she carefully asked.

 

"Do you want to?"

 

"Ummm...."

 

"Just come in", Aaron sighed deeply throwing himself on the bed.

 

"Soo~", GuiGui awkwardly trying to start a conversation.

 

"You want something, Gui?"

 

"Well, uncle tell me to go get you...", she said, playing with her fingers not daring to look at him.

 

She know that Aaron is still against Uncle John and her mother's marriage, and she knew better than to bring it up. But she couldn't come up with anything better than the truth itself.

 

"Tsk! He still thinks that I'll accept this stupid marriage", he muttered.

 

"Aar-"

 

"Gui, stop. I don't want to hear it if you're going to try to convince me to accept the stupid marriage", Aaron cut her off.

 

"Maybe if both you and uncle try to understand each other, things wouldn't be this difficult Aaron", she mumbled, but unfortunately, he heard her.

 

"Gui, it's not that I'm being unreasonable. I tried alright, it's just....", he sighed.

 

"It's just what Aaron? We're on the same boat here. I can accept the fact that my mother is getting married to another man that's not my dad. I accept it because I know that she really loves the man, not because I like the idea of my mother marrying someone that's not my dad. Why, why can't you just at least try to understand uncle?', she trailed off.

 

"Gui, you don't understand", he told her.

 

"Then make me!", Gui raised her voice. "Make me understand whatever it is that I don't understand!!!"

 

Before he know it, their lips came crashing into one another. GuiGui's eyes widens in shock.

 

She's dreaming, she's imagining things! What the h3ll is going on? Okay, calm down, Wu Ying Jie. Caallllm down!!! She told herself.

 

Their lips are just touching, in other word, kissing. Yep! They're just kissing, nothing's wrong with that. Nothing. NOTHING???

 

GuiGui started flapping her arms trying to push Aaron away, but of course she failed. I mean, Aaron Yan, her ultimate crush, a.k.a suppose to be her 'unofficial boyfriend', a.k.a her now future step-brother is kissing her!

 

She wanted to stop him. She's not suppose to be kissing her future step-brother. That's just wrong and inappropriate, but she doesn't want to stop either. I mean, it's Aaron she's kissing at this moment!

 

And having Aaron's lips against her's felt just so...right...and wrong at the same time, and we know the right one will always win.

 

GuiGui closed her eyes enjoying their lips moving against one another.

 

~~~

 

The two are lost in their own little world, lips locked until a knock on the door make both of them jumped in surprise.

 

"Aaron~ is GuiGui with you?", the voice of Ms. Kang called from the other side.

 

GuiGui look at Aaron alarmed, but managed to find her voice. "I'm here mom!", she open the door.

 

"There you are, I've been looking for you", Ms. Kang said relieved.

 

"Ehh...sorry mom. Uncle John told me to go get Aaron", GuiGui replied looking at Aaron.

 

"Oh, okay. Hurry up and come down alright? Your grandma is here and she wants to see you", she said before heading downstair again.

 

"Okay. I'll be down in a second"

 

 

There was an awkward silence with GuiGui's back facing Aaron.

 

"I...uhh...I'll be going then", GuiGui scratches the back of hershead awkwardly.

 

"G-Gui...wait...", Aaron called.

 

She carefully turn around, her head hung low not daring to look at Aaron after what they did.

 

"Gui..look at me", Aaron demand. She did what she was told to. Soon enough, their eyes came in contact. "About what you ask me...", Aaron started.

 

GuiGui held her breath as she remembered the questioned she ask that night. Her body stiftened.

 

"I-I-don't really know the answer myself Gui, but let's just be step-brothers/sister for now", Aaron said looking at Taemin longingly.

 

And that's all it takes for the fragile heart to break.

 

"Y-Yeah...step-brother/sister", she repeated.

 

Aaron take a few more steps until he's in front of her. "I'm sorry, Gui. I love you", Aaron mumbled as he planted a peck on her lips.

 

"I-I'll be going now", Gui disappointedly headed downstairs as tears started to form in her eyes.

 

What did she expect? Aaron's going to be her step-brother afterall. So why is she hurt? Why did she felt disappointed when Aaron said that they're better off as siblings?

 

 

 

I'm sorry, Gui. I figured this is the best choice for us.

 

The reason I couldn't accept the marriage.

 

I love you Gui.

 

_________________________
_________________________

 

A/N: Okay, I lied. This is the last chapter of this ff.

The ending is...bleehhh! I can't seems to put it into words.... ;_; I really failed at endings...

So sorry guys. I actually planned this from the very beginning, but it didn't turn out the way I want it. Huhuhu.... 

Yeah, thank you all for supporting this short fic.

Thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe! :D

 

P.S: What do you guys think of the poster? I made it myself o.O

Fail, I know. But it's acutally my first every poster that I made and acutally post it up >.<

 

__________________________
___________________________

 

 

@--fengus & bubblygal: alsdja;djfa;keja;ekdjfa;jd;awjd; Sorry guys. My mistake again. >.< I fixed it though! hehe... :PPP