Chapter 3

Unforgettable Meetings {GuiLun Version}

 

Chapter 3: Time

 

 GuiGui's fingers unconsciously keep on playing with the tip of her shirt as her eyes seems to be having a brain of it's own taking secret glances at Aaron who's who's sitting on the sofa across of her.

 

"Meet Jonathan and his son Aaron, honey" Ms. Chen introduced the three of them, smiling brightly. [A/N: Since GuiGui's mom is divorced, she's no longer Mrs. Wu, but GuiGui still go with her dad's last name.]

 

"Hello uncle, I'm GuiGui" she greeted greeted them politely bowing his head.

 

"Nice to meet you too GuiGui, I'm Jonathan, but you can just call me Uncle John" her mother's boyfriend smiled in approval.

 

"Okay, Uncle...John" Gui replied.

 

Then it was quiet when it comes to Aaron. Uncle John nudged him lightly noticing the awkward atmosphere around them. "I'm Aaron" he mumbled.

 

"Well, that's it with the politeness. Shall we head into the kitchen for dinner?" Ms. Chen let out a nervous laugh.

 

 

 

"So Aaron, tell me about yourself" Gui's mother decided to break the ice between them, as she took a bite of her home-made steak.

 

Aaron cleared his throat. "Well, I go to school, play sports, hang out with friends, why?" he replied not minding a single glance at the kind woman.

 

Gui look up surprise at Aaron's sudden changed of attitude. Since when...did Aaron turn so...cold? The Aaron that GuiGui know isn't like this. His voice was deep and warm, the kind of voice that could melt you from just a single word.

 

"Aaron" Uncle John gave him a warning look before sending Ms. Chen an apologize smile.

 

"Its alright John, just give him some more time" she smiled sweetly at him.

 

"I don't need anymore time!" Aaron suddenly slammed his hands on the table making everyone to jump.

 

"Aaron! Watch your manners" Uncle John stood up giving Aaron a warning glare. "Sit down" he said sternly, more of like a demand.

 

"And why would I?" he scoffed.

 

"Aaron Yan Ya Lun!" Uncle John raised his voice.

 

"Look here dad. I agree to come to this stupid dinner is because you forced me to. I didn't even agree to it in the first place, and now you want me to accept that you're going to get married to this woman?" he yelled pointing at Ms. Chen, shooting hatred glares.

 

GuiGui was offend. How dare Aaron called her mother 'this woman' ? Her mother isn't just 'this woman', she is a woman that GuiGui, herself dearly love and adore. But she stayed silence as she watch.

 

Before anyone could react, Uncle John's hand came in contact with his son's right cheek leaving red marks of his fingers from behind. Aaron's face turned at the sudden contact.

 

"That's it, I'm out of here!" Aaron stormed out of the room leaving the stunned GuiGui and her mother sitting at their seat, frozen.

 

But in the middle of the midst, GuiGui was able to snapped herself back into reality. She stood up and quickly rushed out of the room.

 

"Where are you going GuiGui?!" she heard her mother called from behind.

 

"I'll be right back mom!"s she yelled back slamming the door closed as she breath in Taiwan's freezing January air.

 

____________________________
____________________________

 

A/N: And there goes another update! ;) I seriously have nothing to do with all of my stories' chapters gone =_____=

And school's starting again in 3 days... *sigh* So there will probably be slower updates...

Anyway, let's forget about those horrible, worried some thoughts. On the bright side. Thank you all so much for the new subbies and the lovely comments. Really, thank you so much guys. I really appreciate it! I'm glad there are still readers out there that are still supporting GuiLun TT~TT *Crying because of happiness* You guys are so awesome!  

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Feel free to comment and subscribe. They makes me hyper lol. XD

And usually if my mood's up, there will be a high possibility of faster update...not promising anything, but there will probably be faster update...if I'm free...And not lazy...