12.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days went by fast. Jonghyun and Rachel spent as much time as they could. Even though Rachel didn’t believe that they were dating Jonghyun was sure of it. The fans also approved of their relationship. Rachel had even started to get recognized when she was walking without Jonghyun.

“So what’s it like dating a super star?” Jonghyun smirked. Today was one month since they met each other for the first time. Jonghyun had surprised Rachel with a dinner at a fancy restaurant.

“You’re so full of yourself” Rachel laughed.

“Thank you” Jonghyun winked before he started to laugh along with Rachel.

“Remember the first time we met?” Jonghyun smiled.

“How can I forget? You ruined my shirt!”

“Yeah, sorry about that” Jonghyun chuckled “I knew that I would like you as soon as I saw you”

Jonghyun’s words made Rachel blush.

“Stop making me blush” Rachel looked down at the table.

“It’s true though” Jonghyun smiled.

“Here’s the dessert” the waiter placed down a plate with chocolate mousse on the table before he slightly bowed and left.

“Why only one?” Rachel asked.

“We’re sharing” Jonghyun smirked.

“Now that’s what couples do and we are not a couple”

“But we could be”

“Yeah, but we’re not…and besides I like dessert too much to share it with someone” Rachel smiled.

“Too bad then” Jonghyun grabbed his spoon and took a bite from the mousse, earning a gasp from Rachel.

“Want some?” Jonghyun held out his spoon with mousse on it. Rachel reached out for the spoon but Jonghyun pulled it back.

“No, no, I want to feed you” Jonghyun smirked. Rachel rolled her eyes.

“Say ah” Jonghyun smiled when Rachel did as she was told.

“It’s good right?” Jonghyun said as Rachel swallowed the mousse.

 

Jonghyun led Rachel out of the restaurant, his hand tightly a

Please log in to read the full chapter