16.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hello?” Jonghyun groaned as he answered his phone. It was early in the morning and Jonghyun had been hoping to get to sleep in since he had just gotten back from Japan. Well…he hadn’t exactly just gotten back. He had been home for five days but to Jonghyun it counted as ‘just gotten back’.

“Jonghyun…” as soon as Rachel said his name he sat up. Somehow he didn’t feel sleepy anymore.

“What is it?”

“I need you to come over”

“Why? What happened?” Jonghyun got out of bed and picked up the clothes he had worn the previous day from the floor.

“Your fans happened”

 

Jonghyun rushed over to Rachel’s.

“Rachel!” he stormed in, not even caring about knocking. Rachel had sounded hurt and it worried him to pieces.

“I’m in the bathroom” Jonghyun heard Rachel’s faded voice. With quick steps he walked in to the bathroom. What he saw was something he never had thought he would see. Rachel had paint in her hair, different colors. Her clothes were soaking wet and they also got paint on them. She turned around when she heard Jonghyun stepping in to the bathroom.

“Wha-why-how?”

“I was on my way home from the grocery store when I heard someone call my name. I turned around but no one was there” Rachel started explaining “as soon as I started to walk again I heard someone call my name, I turned around once again but this time there was seven girls standing behind me”

Please log in to read the full chapter