15.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rachel woke up the next morning by Taemin and Key singing along to some song that she had never heard before.

“Are you awake?” Onew stepped in to the room. Rachel groaned as a reply as she turned to look at him.

“Stayed up late last night?” Onew smiled as he sat down on the bed.

“Yeah” Rachel yawned. She had talked to Jonghyun until she had fallen asleep, she didn’t even remember if she had hung up.

Onew chuckled and Rachel sat up.

“Where’s my phone?”

Rachel looked around her trying to find it but failed. She lifted her pillow and luckily found it there.

“Here” she handed him the phone.

“Thanks” Onew smiled “No battery…I guess that’s the price you have to pay when you give your phone to someone who needs to talk to someone” he chuckled.

“I’m sorr-“

“Don’t be!” Onew interrupted “I gave you my phone, I kind of expected it”

“Thank you” Rachel smiled.  Onew smiled back.

“There’s breakfast on the table so when you’re ready you can just come out, okay?”

“Okay”

 

The day had finally come. The day when Jonghyun would be coming back from Japan. The rest of the SHINee members had asked Rachel if she could meet Jonghyun at the airport since they were busy. But something told her that they just made that up.

Rachel shuffled her feet as she waited for Jonghyun to show up. She would lie if she said that she wasn’t nervous. She was ready to shi

Please log in to read the full chapter