13.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The cab arrived sooner than what both Jonghyun and Rachel had hoped for. When the cab honked for the second time the two of them slowly unwrapped themselves from each other. Jonghyun awkwardly cleared his throat before he gathered up his clothes from the sand.

“We better go before he leaves us” Rachel nodded. After Rachel gathered her clothes they began walking towards the cab, a smile on both of their lips.

As they entered the cab they got a weird look from the driver. His eyes were first set on Jonghyun but soon he started looking at Rachel. A smile crept up on his lips.

“Stop looking at her” Jonghyun said with a stern voice as he threw his clothes on her so her body was covered. The taxi driver turned around and started the car.

“This is so weird” Hanbyul quietly laughed.

“I know” Jonghyun chuckled.

 

 

Rachel invited Jonghyun to come to her hotel room. It would be difficult explaining to the SHINee members why he came home with his clothes in his hands. Since Melissa and Blair wasn’t home they didn’t have anyone to explain it to.

The two ran through the lobby, to the elevator trying not to get seen by too many people. As Rachel closed the door to their room they both burst out laughing.

“This really is weird” Jonghyun laughed.

After their laughter had calmed down Jonghyun took a shower while Rachel went to change to her pajamas.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter