11.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So how do we do this?” Rachel asked. She was still seated at the couch with Jonghyun beside her.

“We tweet” Jonghyun smiled as he took his phone that were placed on the table.

“Are you serious?” Jonghyun nodded his head happily “and you call me pathetic”

“It’s not! Twitter is how I communicate with my fans” Jonghyun pouted.

“Okay, okay! But what are you going to say?”

“I have an idea” Jonghyun smiled as he tapped the screen on his phone to open the Twitter app. He typed in a message and posted it. He then held up the phone to Rachel.

“I want to announce that me and mysterious girl are dating” Rachel read out loud “that’s even more pathetic” Rachel took the phone from Jonghyun and typed in a new message.

“Please call her Rachel! And be nice to her!” Jonghyun read out loud “we should add that I still love them more” Jonghyun smiled.

“You can’t write that!”

“Why not?”

“Because…if you’re dating me you can’t love the fans more” Rachel looked down, embarrassed by her own words. Jonghyun started to laugh.

“What did I say?” Rachel cried.

“Nothing” Jonghyun laughed.

“What?” Rachel pouted.

“Don’t worry about it” Jonghyun smiled “You’re cute when you’re upset”

Rachel started to blush.

“And when you blush”

“You play guitar?” Rachel quickly changed the subject and the guitar that was placed in the corner of the room was a perfect subject starter.

“Yeah, I a little”

“Can I hear some?” Rachel clasped her hands together and

Please log in to read the full chapter