~That Awkward Moment~

~The Never Ending First Love~

"Haejin?"

I continued to stare blanky at the person standing in front of me. I can see a flashback of my whole childhood right in front of me. Is this really happening?

Kyuhyun realizing that it was me, reached out his hand to help me on my feet.

"Is that really you?" asking me once again but I was still unable to reply.

"I cant believe it!" pulling in for a hug. Burying my face into his chest I could feel my tears almost coming out of my eyes. I could not come to my senses. On top of that you could hear the people around us mumbling and taking photos (which honestly I dont see why they are doing that. Was he like a school flower boy or something). Some of the fans even started screaming in disbelief because this man was hugging me. As for myself, words can not explain the feeling of seeing your first love once again! Was I happy? Was I sad? Those mixed feelings are the worse beacuse you don't know what to expect. My thoughts were soon interupted when the professor came into the room.

"Ok thats enough kids, go back to your classrooms" sending the crowd back to where they belonged and continued

"Kyuhyun ah, nice to see you have joined us today"

"Ah yeh seonsaengnim, my schedule was free so I decided to come today for the first day of class"

"Good to know you are still on top of your academics"

"Of course" shinning his big smile at the proffessor.

He is still the same. Always so confident, always so quick with his responses, always so witty, and always putting on a smile whenever he can. This was the same guy I knew as a child.

"Well lets start class now, everyone take your seat"

I took the closest seat, siting slightly towards the back but still able to see the board. Kyuhyun on the other hand decided that we were close and decided to take the seat right next to mine, making it hard for me to focus.

"Yah, when did you come back?" he asked

I hesitated to answer him. I havent seem him for almost 6 years now and look at him, tall and handsome, why would he want to be close with me?

"Not to long ago"

And the both of us remained silent, trying to pay attention but actually not. I could sense the awkward atmosphere going on and I was too embarrassed to keep my head up.

After class I decided to make a dash for it. Thank god the other fangirls came to look for him and thank god that was the only class for the day. I immediately caught a taxi and went straight home.

I ran to the house, unlocked the door, barged in and flopped right down on the couch. I could not believe what has happened to me. The least expected thing had happened to me. Or so I thought...

Moments after, Miyoung unnie called me during her break time. "YAH!!!" she screemed into the phone

clueless of what was going on I gave her a calm reply "What?"

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT TELL ME"

"tell you what?"

"YOU DIDNT SEE YET?"

"see what?"

"ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!"

"What is? Is this some celebrity thing? Unnie..I'm really not in the mood.."

"YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET!"

"WHAT!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a cliff hanger ^.^

whats going to happen to haejin? and how is she going to deal with seeing her first love again?

till the next time :)

-amyunnie