~The Start of It All Part 1~

~The Never Ending First Love~

"WHAT??!? I'M ON THE INTERNET?" I repeted trying to make sure this wasn't a prank.

"Yeah, im not lying. Go online and search Kyunghee University scandal"

I immediately opened up my broswer and searched my university, in came reports after reports with the head titled of "Super Junior's Kyuhyun hugs a mysterious student at Kyunghee University" with a clear photo of me in Kyuhyun's embrace.

I went back to the phone. "OMG what is this?"

"Girl, you got some explaining to do" Miyoung said on the other end of the phone

"I didnt know"

"Did you not know that you were hugging a guy or did you not know that you were hugging a celebrity?"

"eh...a little bit of both"

"What? YAH Lee Haejin! were you that oblivious to the situation?"

"I was in shock"

"Wait so you didnt ask him to hug you?"

"Of course not!"

"THEN HE HUGGED YOU HIMSELF?"

"Yea i guess if you put it that way"

"OMG he must be interested in you....or he just thought you were a fan...but that can't be right there were fans everywhere" Miyoung started to mumble to herself.

"None of the above" I said and continued

"we know each other"

"WHAT?"

"WE KNOW EACH OTHER!"

"REALLY?"

"YES"

"OMG, how? when? why didnt you tell me before?"

"well thats because I didnt know he was that important in the Korean society"

"actually he is extremely important, now tell me already, this is too exciting..I cant believe one of my friends is friends with a idol"

"How should I start?"

"How about how you two met?"

"okay...here I go" letting out a sigh...I cant believe I was going to tell this story which I have stored shut inside of me and never wanting it to come out.

"We met each other in elementary school.."

"OMG that far back" Miyoung said in surprise

"Yes" annoyed that I was interupted

"Go on" she said

"I remember it was the fourth grade when I first met him...I already knew that he existed because he was one of the popular boys in our class year. But this year we were finally put together in the same class. At first I didnt really pay attention to him because to me he was someone I knew of not someone I knew. I never really got a chance to know him since he was always with his group of friends. And you know when you were little, boys always hanged out with boys and girls always hanged out with girls."

"Yeah I know and I really hated it" Miyoung unnie said. Seemed like she was also starting to reminisce about her childhood.

I contined, "Until the first seat rotation of that year. I remember our teacher would change our seats every three or four months, making sure that every kid knew each other in the class. In that first seat rotation I was put to sit next to Kyuhyun for the first time. Probably two weeks in, we barely said anything to each other. Probably a hi or a 'can you pass me the crayons', the atmosphere was definitely unbearable. As an outsider you might be able to see that both of us really wanted to break the awkward silence between the two but we just couldnt find the best way to do it. Until one time during our free activities time, I was hit by a kickball and the other boys laughed at me, Kyuhyun was the only one who came over to ask if I was okay and took me to infirmary. When school ended he continued to care for me by walking me home and buying me ice cream on the way back. He even went to my mother and told her he was sorry that I got hit that day. Since then on, my brother called him my little boyfriend cus he took great care of me."

"What a nice kid! I always knew Kyuhyun was a nice kid"

"Yeah, he really cares about the people around him. All the kids liked him because he had such a daring character but at the same time gentle and warm."

"Did you start liking him then?"

"Not really. He had a devil side to him. Ever since the incident, we became really close with each other. We would tease each other or you may have considered it flirting if you were an outsider and watched us. But at a young age we didnt know what flirting meant. He would pinch me and I would pinch him back. We would make fun of each other and draw all over each other's books and homework. It was the kind of puppy love everyone had when they were young."

"Since it was so perfect, what happened?" Miyoung asked

~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED

Hi readers ^.^

I really hate to end it here but it's really late right now so i'm off to bed.

will update soon and hope you enjoy this update.

Check out my other story "My Life Turned Upside Down", I'm tranfering it over from winglin.

Enjoy. Till the next time :)

-amyunnie