~Mysterious Tall Figure~

~The Never Ending First Love~

*radio playing Super Junior's y Free & Single*

I immediately jumped up from my bed, hit the stop button and refused to get out of bed.

Another 5mins! I told myself

"YAH!!! Lee Haejin!!! wake up" a familiar voice calling me outside my room

5 more minutes I thought to myself

the door suddenly fling opened, and a burst of cold air coming into my room.

"Lee Haejin, get up already! you are going to be late"

"uhhh 5 more minutes"

"Its been more than 5 minutes since your alarm went off"

I pulled down my covers revealing one eye and staring at my fully dressed and makeup ready best friend. "Unnie it's still early, cant I sleep a little more?"

"no you absolutely can't! Today is going to be the best day of your life"

"why?"

"did you forget? today is your first day at the university"

I immediately sat up. "Oh "

"See, told you you needed to get up"

"Unnie, where is my dress??"

"In the living room"

"Where is my bag?"

"On the floor"

"where are my books?"

"kitchen table"

I found everything where Miyoung unnie said they would be. "What will I do without you??" giving her a big long hug

"I know, Im the best!"

"Yes you are!"

i finished washing up, putting my dress on, curling my hair, and puting a little bit of eye makeup on just in time to head out and not be late for my first day of classes.

"Have fun on your first day. If you see any hot guys remember to get their numbers!!!" yelling at the front door and seeing me off like a mother would do to her child.

While in the taxi I thought: What would I do without Miyoung unnie? She was the first friend I met after coming back to Korea. We had so much in common that are friendship started to build in the first few moments of meeting each other. And when I needed a place to stay she offered me a room in her house and refused my rent everytime I tried to give it to her. I am so fortunate that we met each other.

Finally arriving at the main gate of the university! This is it, I am a official Kyunghee University student.

I managed to find my classroom which was located on the third floor. They could really use a elevator! Walking up those stairs in my heels was so tiring.

I sat down at a desk waiting for the teacher to come in and begin's today's lesson. Right when I was about to get out my school supplies, a sudden scream came out of no where. Then there were girls running down the hallway. Is this like a first day ceramony or something? Everyone in the room was trying to get a glimpse of what was going on outside the classroom. Eventually I heard someone say "OMO!! ITS REALLY HIM" 

The crowd seemed to stop in front of our classroom and I was wondering who and what had such a pressence that people would screamed their lungs out and refused to go back to their classrooms.

In came a tall figured male with light brown hair and dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans. He kept his head down trying to avoid eye contact and the cameras so I was unable to see his face. He started walking towards the back of the classroom where I was standing. Coming towards me I had no where to go since everyone was on each of his side trying to take pictures of him. When he came close enough to realized that I was in his way, he stopped. I could hear girls next to me talking amongst themselves wondering why I wasnt moving. The tall figured finally lifted his head

"Excu..." and he stopped

I turning my head away from the fangirls and looked up. My legs immediately felt weak and I lost balanced and fell to my bum. In a siting position I looked up and faced the person who was standing in front of me. With my mouth hanged open I was unable to come to my senses. In front of me was the person I'd least expected to see.

"Cho...cho" unable to speak clearly, I mumbeled his full name "Cho...cho...kyuhyun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter!! ^.^

a little bit slow but thats always how stories start. Hope you guys enjoyed it, will have an update soon I promise. Possibly tonight depending on the responses so dont be a silent reader if you want to know what happens next!!

till the next time :)

-amyunnie