School and friend.

180 Degrees : [ KrisBer Fanfic ]

Amber arrived and now, walking towards her class with the mix of annoyed and.. yeah, more annoyed feeling. First, her brother disturbed her morning, kinda and second, her dad scolded her for being herself during breakfast time. Lastly, an unknown guy almost hit her with his bike and that might caused death from her point of view.

" today." she cursed and stared at the thing that's blocking her way to her classroom, the thing called door. " this thing too." she said as she raised her foot and kicked the door a few times, hardly.

The noises inside the classroom that could be heard from miles away faded away in slow motion. The sound of somebody clearing their throat was heard and soon, the door was pulled by someone. "Go-good morning, Amber." the student greeted in a shaky tone. "Welcom-"

The guy's sentence was cut as Amber pushed him away with her free hand and stomped towards her desk. She sighed when she saw that familiar body siting on her desk, again with her back facing the owner. "Move." she whispered before putting her bag on the desk and put one hand on her waist. "Krystal, move." she repeated.

"Oh! You're here!" the girl with the name, Krystal turned around and grinned widely at the sight of the person she's waiting for. "Good morning!" she greeted cheerfully, earning a few compliments from the guys around her.

"She is so pretty." "That is super cute!" "Krystal, be my girlfriend!"

Groaning softly, Amber turned around and gave the whole class her famous glare. The guys jumped a little and looked away. Some faked studying, some looked at their phones and some just whistled silently.

"Get off before I make you, Krystal." Amber said lazily. The girl rolled her eyes and jumped off from Amber's desk. The owner pushed her away gently and sat down on the chair. 

"You know what. You're so cold every morning. Try to be more cheerful!" Krystal patted Amber's back repeatedly. "People will surely like you more if you do that!" she started laughing. "Right, everyone?" she shouted and it was silent for a while, which made her repeated her question once again. "Right, everyone?" louder this time.

"Right..~" they finally responded in low tone unwillingly.

Grinning, Krystal patted Amber's back once again. "See!"

Amber groaned painfully and turned her head, giving Krystal a bored look. "Stop doing this . Please? I'm bored. I don't need people's love. I can survive without them. Everyone here-" she held out her index finger and started to point her classmates one by one. "You, you, you, you-" and stopped at the guy with nerdy glasses, who gulped and fixed his glasses as soon as the finger landed on him. "plus you. Everyone here, I don't need your love. It's ugly and stinky. Love, does that thing even exist? Even if it does, it will soon fade away. You will never ever see it again. Like EVER." she said the last word louder and clearer. "You all understand me?" she asked.

When there is no respond, she just shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes. So you, Krystal." that finger of hers changed its target. "You better, get the out of my sight each morning and don't ever try to make these stinky people to love me. I am sick of love." she exclaimed and a yawn escaped from her lousy mouth. "Now, excuse me. I need to continue my sleep because somebody disturbed me this morning. Have a boring day, everybody!" she shouted and soon, her face was no where to be seen and the class quieted down even though the teacher hasn't come in yet.

"I just wish it's recess time so we can-" the sentence stopped but the person who said it, pointed at Amber. The others seem to agree with her as they nodded in unison, except for Krystal who shook her head.

"This girl seriously needs a guy in her life." she mumbled and made her way back to her own seat.

Krystal. You might be curious who is she to Amber, right? Well, Krystal is the daughter of Amber's father's close friend, which makes them knew each others since little. Amber who hadn't fully changed that time was nice and kinda kind towards Krystal but she turned cold slowly, which made Krystal feels down and sad but at the same time, she's determine, to make Amber back to who she used to be, or maybe much nicer than that. Each time people start talking bad stuffs about her, she will step up and stop them, telling them the opposite things which the talkers don't believe at all after that. She tries every single day even though Amber doesn't like. She even prays sometimes that Amber will soon find the love of her life so she won't be this icy cold again. But the luck isn't on her side so, nothing worked out at the moment. Yet, she knows. Someone, somebody will come and melt that ice of hers. She is positive of that.

----------

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing." the school bell rang, signalling the students and teachers that the time they've been waiting for is now here. After the bowing and saying thank you to the teachers, some cheered loudly and some were no where to be seen in seconds.

"Amber, Amber! Let's go and gr-" Krystal's invitation was rejected by Amber as she just simply walked past the excited person. "Amber!" Krystal pouted and followed her friend. "Amber!" she called out, just to get her friend fasten her speed and soon, she's gone into the noisy crowd. "Damn it!" she snapped her fingers in frustration.

The students lined up to get food. The richer ones get something more delicious, the normal ones get something that is edible and some who forgot to bring money ended up only drinking healthy mineral water. As for Amber, she's not rich but she somehow affords to buy a lot of food but not proper ones though. Like buns, bunch of buns with a bottle of rich milk or cold noodles, more than one bowl of it though.

Without saying thank you to the lunch lady like the rest of the students, she just grabbed her tray of food and now heading to her usual table. She looked up and saw a couple of students there. "My table." she mumbled and stomped her way towards it. She put the tray down harshly and the sauce from her noodles flew, making its way to a girl's face.

"He-" she almost choked on her saliva once she looked up, about to scold the person who just decorated her face. "H-Hi, Amber." she said, trying to sound nicer.

"This. Is. My. Table." Amber made sure each of her words are loud and clear. The students got it and quickly walked away after getting their food in their hands. "Good." she smirked. Nodding in satisfaction, she sat down, starting to dig into her delicious meal.

"Hey!" she stopped once she heard that familiar voice again. "Damn it, Krystal." she groaned like she usually does when that friend of hers disturbed her meal time. But then, she is now used to it, so she just continued what she supposed to be doing and let the prettier one do what she always do when she's with Amber, ANNOYING TALK.

"Listen to me! You are my friend!" Krystal whined once she noticed Amber didn't give a of what she was talking about just now. "Amber!"

----------

"Kris, are you done yet?" a woman's soft voice was heard after a few knocking on the door.

"Soon, mom. Soon." the guy chuckled and let out a sigh as his tired face slowly changed into the happiest face you've ever seen in your life. Not to mention, the hottest.

"Finally. I get to see you again."

----------

An update! Finally! Hehehe. (;

So, what do you think of this? Do comment, aight? <3

And about the voting I asked you guys to make, here is another KrisBer's fanfic!

( Oh! My Boyfriend. ) <-- click this tittle to go there!

I'm planning to make a MyungBer one though! Oh my gosh. Amber is so..... <3.

Hehe. Thanks for reading and hope to see your comment very soon! ^^