The new her.

180 Degrees : [ KrisBer Fanfic ]

"Briiing briiing." the alarm clock beside her bed rang.

Amber opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them with the back of her hand. "Nightmares." she mumbled and elbowed herself up. She looked at the time and it's still early. She let out a soft groan and turned so her back can lean against the wall. She brought both of her knees closer to her and hugged them. "Nightmares. The scariest nightmares ever."

She just stared into the space and soon, her 'nightmares' started to slowly replay inside her mind.

"You're going to be with me forever, right?" his smile, his pretty face and his laughter. All of them made Amber smiled without her knowing. "Actually, Kris and his family, they already moved to Canada." her smile faded away and she kicked her pillow off her bed.

"Jerk." she mumbled.

"Morning morning, my dear sister!" the door was opened by someone and a loud greeting was heard. "Oh! You're awake!" he blinked and laughed. "And I thought my dear sister is a pig who sleeps all days." he started to make the piggy sound.

"Hey, Aaron!" Amber barked and grabbed the closest thing she could get, which is her cellphone that she never use before and wanted to throw it at her annoying brother but he stopped her as soon as possible.

"Hey! Hey! Don't throw that at me! Mom bought it and it's quite expensive, ya know?" he stated and Amber rolled her eyes.

"Just get the hell out of my sight." she said lazily and got up from her bed, heading towards the door. She slammed the door shut in front of Aaron's face and walked to her closet to grab her school uniform.

She opened the door and took her uniform off from the hangers, a picture suddenly flew out from her closet and dropped onto the floor. She sighed and bent her lazy body to pick it up. To her surprise, that picture is the long lost picture she had been wasting times to find. The first picture she took with Yifan.

"So, you had been hiding here, huh?" she talked to the picture. "Good thing I found you." she smiled and walked to her bed, putting her uniform down on it carefully and used both of her hands to rip the stupid picture.

", , ." she cursed while ripping it. "Now that I found you and ripped you into bunch of pieces, there's no more things that connects me and that kid now." she mumbled and walked to her desk then threw the pieces into the rubbish bin beside the desk.

She patted her hands proudly with a smirk and grabbed her uniform, heading to the bathroom, getting ready for school, or should I say in Amber's term, hell.

----------

She went out from the bathroom while drying her short, blonde hair with a towel. She walked towards the mirror and grabbed the hairdryer. She turned it on and began to dry her hair with it. After she's done drying it, she began to style her hair with hair wax. Done with her hair now, she started to apply eyeliner around her eyes, making them looked sharp and somehow cold plus angry. Feeling satisfied with her look, she stood up and adjusted her belt. She put one of her legs on the chair and bent down to fix her pants. Oh yes, she wears male school uniform instead of girl's. She found it more comfortable for her since she's now, not the girly girl back in years ago.

"Are you done yet?" someone knocked the door.

She groaned and stood up. She punched the door angrily, a loud 'bang' was made. "Keep it down before I shove my breakfast into your mouth harshly, Aaron." she threatened.

A 'yeep' was heard and soon, footsteps followed it. Smirking in satisfaction, Amber walked back to the mirror and took one last look of her outfit and hair. "Done. Done. Perfect." she nodded and grabbed her bag, got out from her room and now heading to the kitchen to have breakfast.

----------

"Where's your sister?" Mr. Liu asked without leaving his eyes from the newspaper.

"Having her period." Aaron joked and sat down on his chair.

"Hey, Aaron!" Mrs. Liu walked to her son and knocked his head with a metal spoon. "Talk nice about your sister!"

Aaron rolled his eyes. "I'll talk nice to her once she stopped threatening me." he mumbled and shoved a spoonful of scrambled eggs into his mouth. 

The mother shook her head and went back to do what she's doing. *It's not her fault that she changed. It's mine. I should have told her earlier that time.* she sighed.

"Oh, you're here, little sister?"

Mrs. Liu heard the 'little sister' words and turned around, wanting to greet her daughter. "Morning, Amber." she scanned Amber's look and sighed quietly. *Her outfit. This again. She's a girl but why do she love to dress up like a guy? My poor girl.*

She sighed once again and went to put a plate of scrambled eggs on the table, in front of Amber. "Eat up. Get enough energy for school!" she said cheerfully.

Amber looked up at her and rolled her eyes. She started to eat her breakfast without a thank you. The father noticed it and closed his newspaper. "Why don't you say thanks to your mom?" he asked, in serious tone.

The daughter ignored him and just eat. "I'm asking you a question now!" the angry dad slammed the table and both of the mother and son gasped.

"Honey, chill." the wife went to massage her husband's shoulders, trying to calm him down. She looked at her son and sent him a signal to make his sister talk. The son sent back the i-am-scared-of-her signal but he eventually gave up after he saw the mother's angry face.

"Say sorry to daddy, Amber." the brother whispered.

*. Noisy morning.* Amber cursed in her mind and stopped eating. Without saying anything, she stood up and walked away with her bag, heading out, for school.

"What's up with our daughter?" the dad shook his head while massaging his forehead. "She's like, changed ever since that Yifan boy moved to Canada. Did something happen when I'm at work, honey?" he looked at his wife, who shook her head. "No? I guess we just need to teach her a lesson or something."

"Wait, honey." the wife put her hand up. "It's okay. Just give her some spaces and times. I think she'll change soon or maybe sooner?" she smiled and the husband nodded. "I hope so." he nodded, smiling back then went back to reading his newspaper.

"Good. Good that you two are calm now." Aaron nodded repeatedly and munches on his foods at the same time. Mrs. Liu looked at him then the clock on the wall.

"Aren't you suppose to go to work now? You said you have to go in earlier." she said, gathering the empty plates on the table and carried them to the sink to wash.

"Work?" the brother blinked and turned around to look at the time. "Oh my gee gee gee baby baby baby, I'm late!" he shouted and quickly finished up his foods. He ran up to his room to grab his stuffs and ran back down once he got them, unfortunately for him, he tripped and had to roll down from second floor. "Offff, offff. It hurts." he got up and rubbed his .

"Late for work!" Mrs. Liu shouted from the kitchen and once again, the brother starts his engine, gathered his stuffs quickly and flew to his office like a rocket.

----------

Amber put both of her hands inside her pockets while walking to school. She looked around, enjoying the morning air just like usual. She looked up at the tree and saw two birds, being lovey dovey with each other. She rolled her eyes and fasten her pace.

"One day, one of you will go away and leave the other to change, becoming a that will be hate by their parents and got the habit of scolding their big brother." she mumbled.

"Yah! Mister!" a cycler suddenly passed by in front of Amber in really fast speed. She gasped and backed away a few steps in shock. "Be careful next time, dude!" he shouted.

Amber's fingers curled into a ball. "SHUT UP YOU . DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?"

----------

Author's note: There's a lot of 'rated words' in this chapter. Hehe. Anyways, many of you said the first chapter is sad. Really? Ahaha. I'm sorry! :( I hope this chapter makes you laugh! 8D

Click here if you love Amber Josephine Liu. You won't regret it! I think. Hehehe.