The Mistress's Was Kidnapped

Soul Butler

 

 

The kidnapper's house.

 


The house is so huge.

It surrounded by men in black suits everywhere.
The entrance, the door, the gate as long as people can't entered in.

 

Just by the sight, it already make 'normal' people to surrender from getting in.

 

Then, there was something else that was watching the scene.

Standing tall at tree branch was HyunJoong. His blackish-brown hair flowing with the strong air.

" He hired so many bodyguards. I'll think the game shall be start " with his evil-smile, he jumped down the tree and walked to the house.

 

But before he could took another step forward, all the bodyguards aimed their gun at his body.

One of them asked "Who are you?"

 

HyunJoong took another step forward.

 

"Stop! Don't take another step futher! Go back where you from! "

 

"But why, I'm here to take my mistress home.." he sound teased.

 

"why you! are you her butler ?! " the bodyguards ready their guns.

 

"I'm HyunJoong, nice to meet you all. I hope she has a good treatment at here" he bowed as he introduced himself.

 

"Get out from here" the bodyguard warned him.

 

"I'm afraid I will not leaving here until I take the mistress with me"

 

" Be Gone ! "

 

*Bang Bang Bang*
 

 

The sound of gun shots echoed the forest and make him laid on the grass. Then, HyunJoong's fingers moved.

"Is he dead?" asked one of the shooter.

"Just some nerves reflects. Moved the dead body away " he signed with his hand to the other shooters.

 


Before they could hold him, HyunJoong body shaken then he stood back and gave them a death glared. His eyes was burning in flames which made them shocked.


"No way, the bullets hits you.You are not even bleeding. Who the hell are you! "

HyunJoong stretched his body and the bullets fell out from him. He straightened his attire.

"holes in my expensive suits. I think you need to be teach some lessons "

" and Oh didn't I mentioned before, that I am so devilish talented butler " he smirked and his hair to the back before show them ' the real meaning of DEATH is'.