The Mistress's Big Party

Soul Butler



After struggled for two hours and fourty-five minutes..The hall was done. Thanks to the servants especially the 'butler', without him none of these will finish on time. The hall was beautifully decorated with flowers, paintings, and antiques stuffs. But the most eye catching is the huge and expensive chandelier that was hanging on the ceiling.


"So what is this party for?" Yoseob asked them.

The other servants shocked to hear Yoseob"What! You don't know?"

"This party is to celebrate the 50th year anniversary of The Choi's Company. I heard the mistress fiancee is coming tonight. They must be falling in love since they are babies. So cute!!" Boram started to daydreaming again.

"No way~ Are they getting married soon? So they will happily ever after and..and..their kids must be cute like them or like me.. hehehe"

"Are you crazy Yoseob! They're just 16! How can they get marry at young age. You read to much fantasy Yoseob. You should read real things."

"Aigoo..hyung-ah..as long as they love each other, age doesn't matter..right Boram?"
Boram just nodded to Yoseob statements. She love to hear romantic story especially when it involves her mistress.

"Hey, who are you calling hyung! You're just as old as me" Daesung denied his age.

"oh yeah, wait until I do some age researched on you in internet hyung,  and I will become the maknae of the house..haha!!"

Suddenly HyunJoong walked into hall "Have you preparing for tonight's performances?"
"Of course we did and that is the first thing we done! Tonight,we are going to sing..singing..what we gonna to sing?' Yoseob wondered..

'How about High High? huh? huh?~G H E T T O E L E C T R O' Daesung held his hands high in the air and started to dance

'No hyung! We should sing~Beautiful my girl oh oh girl oh oh girl~'Yoseob also moves his body to the rhythm.'

Boram joined the little party too'Let me say Ya Ya Ya Ya '

Just by looking at their crazyness, HyunJoong slapped his forehead and don't want to involve anymore,"Fine! I'm leaving this for you to handle"

The three servants stop immediately to his words, their face brighten"Yay! We got mission!"

"hu~"the devil butler released a deep sighed and walked away.



From miles away, the tapping sound of the horse shoes can be heard clearly. It carried a luxury horse-drawn carriage and stopped exactly infront of the huge mansion.
The butler and servants of the house were ready to greet. Whispering voice of the servants can be heard in the air, wondering who could be the first guest.

The car's door was opened by his assistant. The moment that they had been waiting for. A black polished shoe touched the ground and a full figure can been seen.
His wear is so sophisticated and unique.

The servants were so amazed by his looks. They whispered among themselves
"Is that the mistress's fiancee? Handsome.." a girly voice whispered
"Probably, just looked at his attire, surely he is" said the smiling angel.
"Where do you think he got that carriage?" asked by the shortest man.


"Good evening, Mr. Heechul, the mistress is waiting in the study room" the butler greeted him first.
"Good evening to you too. Am I late?" Heechul take a glimpse at his watch and snapped his fingers "Let's go, take the dresses!"
"Oh yes! His assistant took out a bunch of dresses from the carriage and followed his boss"


*knock*knock*

"Come in!" the mistress responded.

"Sulli! I'm here baby, do you missed me, coz I missed you liked crazy." Heechul ran towards her and gave her a teddy hug.

His assistant came late and out of breath. "Sorry I'm late, these dresses are so heavy, and the steps are so many"

Heechul broke the hug and take her to the dresses,
"Sulli, looked at what I brought for you. These are special, you will find it no where. See it! See it!"

"I hope it had no pink.."Sulli one of the plastic, and uncovered the dress. Her face became gloomy and just like she suspected.

"Pff, I know you hate pink..so I make it in peach, yellow, blue sky, turquoise.." Heechul continues with the colours..

Sulli silent, when she meant that she hate pink, it also included the 'happy colours'.*Stupid designer!*
"I will never wear these!! Never!!"


 


"NEVER!! NEVER!!" The mistress continue her screaming.

"You looked cute and so adorable..I wish I can carry you anywhere in my pocket." Heechul pinched her cheek and left a red mark.
Near the scene, HyunJoong stood still and laughed a little by looking at Sulli's dissappointed expressions. He can tell what's playing in her mind.

An hour later.
The cars are coming non-stop and the hall are pack with people. The environment are wonderful, fill of laugther and musics. Thanks to the servants that having fun pleasant the guests.
 
"Guys! Guys!"Boram ran to Daesung and Yoseob.

"What is it?"

Boram catched her breathes before talked"The master..he is..here"

"Really? For real?" Yoseob questioning her.

"Yes! It's true. Come on" Together they ran to the black limo that had arrived.

Then, a figure came out from the car.

"Wow!! He looks beautiful.."
"Stylish.."
"Blonde.."

"Hai" Taemin waved at them.

"Welcome to the party" three of them smiled and bowed together at him.

"Thank you for warm welcome" Taemin smile and walked inside. He is the last guest entered the mansion.

The moment they are waiting for are coming. HyunJoong took a microphone and make short speech.
"On behalf for my mistress, she wanted to thank everyone for coming to this 50th anniversary of The Choi's company. May I welcome the only heir of The Choi, Miss Sulli~"

Every guest turned their heads to the red carpet stairs. Sulli took a few steps slowly and walked gracefully. Taemin waited at the end of the stairs, bowed and opened his hand for Sulli.
She hold it and they walked together through the guest. The crowd split in two as the couple past them and ended at the center of the crowd.

Daesung give a signal to Boram and a 'Swan Lake' music was played.
HyunJoong turn the light off and Yoseob flashed the spotlight to the master and the mistress.

Taemin smiled and hold her hand, the other hand was placed at her wrist. The guests were mesmerized by the beautiful couple that dancing gracefully to the music.
Yoseob was so excited and he gribbed Boram's hand and dance next to the mistress. After a while, all the guests were dancing.

Taemin organized his steps which made Sulli danced to him and followed him to the garden.
"Where are we going?" Sulli stopped as soon they reached the garden.
"Let's sit near the  fountain" Taemin gently pulled her and made her sit next to him.

 


 

Next chapter of Soul Butler:    " The mistress's love story "