The Mistress's Servants

Soul Butler



I can't ever imagine what's life after death but the whole things just happening way too fast.
Just a minute before I was alive than now I'm dead. But then a man came to me and made a soul deal.

And I agreed.

Not enough of that, he claim himself a devil. I can't see any arrow tail behind him.
But, he does have perfect human features. So curious. Why did he offering me that kind of deal.
So am I living in a true world now? Am I still human?
Or there will be changes in me? Like living as a zombies? Drink blood, eat human?

Maybe..maybe this is a dream.

Of course this a dream! This is a dream..this...is...dream..


*eyes half open*



"The light..it's so beatiful,is this how the heaven look? " the shine was white with a bit of yelowish light and shone glory.
It shone very hard that her eyes cannot clearly see it. Her hands covering her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I wish I know how the heaven's look. I haven't been there. "said the male voice.

She still cannot adjust her vision yet " that voice..who..??" then her vision becomes more clearer.

"Are you fully awake my mistress" the male's face closes to her's.
*It's him! So this isn't a dream! Yah!! I forgot!! He is my butler now..*

*boom! boom!*(some loud noise)

"owh..owh..we sorry mistress..we doesn't mean to wake you up.." three voices said it together.

"what!" she jumped up from the leather chair and stand, straightening her dress and spoke "What are you doing! where was that light came from!"

"err..that was Yoseob's fault he using dynamite again" said the short maid.

Yoseob is still holding a few dynamites in his hand  and brag about his work
" HEHE, yes it was me. HEHE, I made the work move faster. Daesung said he need a big space to move the organ.
So, I just made one. No need to thank me mistress. It's my pleasure" and make a cute pose with a peace sign."Peace ^3^"

*This guy..he is giving me an headache, he is not helping me, he help to destroy my house! *Sighed*
" HyunJoong, can you help them fixing that, make sure it was done before the guests coming"

pointing at the big hole at the wall.

"Yes my mistress "said Hyun Joong or should I say my so devilish talented butler.



*YARGH! BANG!*



"I'm here!" Daesung came in with the large music instrument from the music room.

"put it to the left..

..hmmm..

..no..to the right..

No, no,


..how about in the middle..

YES perfect!" said the maid. Besides the mistress, the other girl in the house is non other than her sweet maiden, Boram.

Daesung put the organ by himself and it covered the big hole. He is quite strong for a normal boy around his age.

"DONE!" he keep smiling all the time.



Meanwhile, HyunJoong told Yoseob to fix the wall with bricks.



"eh? where is the hole?

I'm so sure it was right here?" Yoseob scratched his head.

"Maybe the Boram and Daesung had fix it"

*throwing the bricks away and without noticing it, he already made another hole at the other wall*

"Then my work is done..hehe" he rubbed away the dust on his hand and walked away to the kitchen.

Actually , he is a cooker and he likes to speed up things.

When I say speed..I mean really..really.. speed.
He even used dynamite to cook foods in the kitchen, the result..another big hole was made..



Back to the hall..



"I'm going back to my study room.
No trouble! I know you can handle it by yourselves" the mistress headed to her study room which located exactly above the hall.



"Yes mistress!" both Boram and Daesung stand straight and saluted at her.

"owh..the mistress is worrying about this again" Boram said in low tone.

Daesung made a fist and looked at Boram, "Don't worry mistress! We will get the work done quickly! Boram!..Fighting!"
Boram reply in with more confidence "erm! figthing!" Together they cross link their hand.


The study room


*Knock knock*

The doorknob is turned and Hyunjoong walked forward to the large table where the mistress study. She closed her books and waiting for him to talk.

"Mistress, I got some bad news for you"

She quickly slamned the book on her table " You know how much I had bad news. What is it now!"

"He just called to tell you that he cannot finish it in a short time so, he asked you to not worry much because he will used his secret weapons.
I think you should agreed to it, there is no other way, the party is tonight" HyunJoong's eyes looks like there is an evil plan that he was sure enough will upset the mistress.

"You know how much I hate his 'secret weapons'.
I don't want to wear his pink dress, I want black and that is it!"

"Yes my mistress, but don't you think black dress looks kind of and you are at teenage age now, it should be a little fun dress to wear~ "Hyunjoong tried his best to manipulate her.
"You don't want people to think this is a funeral ceremony..don't you~"he

There is a silent for a moment and she was thinking about what her butler said *i hate pink*

" HMPH!! " she make a quick loud monotone.

"Is that a yes?" the butler smiling,knowing she will ended agreed to him. He knows her pretty well though he is always be at her side for about 4 years now.

"You heard me! Next time told him to do black or I will end his service! "she crossing her arms at her chest and turned around her chair to window for a view.

"Please excuse me, I have things to do before the party starts" he bowed and closed the door behind him. *Surprise awaiting for her*

 


Next chapter of Soul Butler:    " The mistress's big party "