Where Am I?

Soul Butler


There's a little girl who is standing in the center of dead bodies with clothes were torn apart and bleeding makes her white lace nightdress painted in dark scarletti red.
By looking scenes around her, she suddenly noticed that she was one of them too and why is she still standing with her two feets when everyone else was in deep sleep?
She was clueless. All she had remembered was a stranger came barged into her bedroom and shot her right into the lung.
Yes, she can feel a hot metal flesh into her own body and her vision was hallucinated and her breathing became faster.

Every breath that she took become more precious,her hand pressed hard onto her chest as she didn't approved her own blood flowing out from the body and passion for living become stronger over time.

Though the action was hopeless and her life was taken away just like that without her own purpose.



Her eyes captured to a tall silhoutte that was walking from the dark and slowly approached her.

Her eyes cannot stopped starring at the face.

The face was too beautiful to be abandoned by.

Even the twelve years old child do know what a suitable word to give, PERFECT.

The girl tried to speak out her sentences but it didn't blurt out from .

It's like her voice's box was locked and her legs begun to shake, maybe because of his presenced and the aura feeling made her scared.


 

"My..my..why are sweet little girl playing at here?"
he sound teased, the distance between them became more closer.

His hand flying to her head and down to her face and touched her red blood lip but was quickly pissed off by her pale skin hand.

Just in a flash,the hand gave a quick strong gribbed around her wrist.

"Oh..what a little fingers you have..one..two..thre.."
he unfolded her fist and started to count the fingers,before he could finished it the girl struggled to escape from his gribbed "let me go!! I SAID LET ME GO!!" the louder she scream to escape the higher her hand was  uphold by him.

The man is so tall, she almost lost her balanced and tip toed to him.



He closer his face to her and glared for a few seconds.

With that kind of starred she suddenly shut and he spoke"I can see you are very angry right now".

The girl moved her head away and he continued "such a stubborn human..Tell me little girl, what are you want."

She was shocked to his question, in her mind,she was hoping to get back to her happy life with her parents.

"Searching for your parents huh?"said the tall man.

"How..*how he knows what I'm thinking?* can I meet them?

Are they still alive?"

She talked back but didn't dare to look at him.

"Corrections, you suppossed to ask like this, were they still alived?,and the answered is no!"
then he loosen the gribbed and let go of her.

She was too shocked and took few steps behind
" So I am?"she looked at him with confusing.


"Well, if in science..you are officially dead but in my theories, you are in the middle world between life and death' the man walked around her in a circle stopped infront of her.

He knew the girl is still confused.

With a little bow he introduced himself" I am the devil and I'm here to give you opportunity once in life time"

"I can give your life back"he stopped for a seconds"but as a deal I want your soul, I can't give you a lot of time you see.You got only couple of minutes to the path of death"

He waited for a short time and walked into the dark, leaving her standing there alone.
"I guessed you decline"


She was stunned for a moment, a lots of thoughts playing in her mind.

*He is devil!?
I'm suppose to be dead?!
My parents were died?! *

all things become clear again and now she was mad

*Whoever had done this to my family had to pay back with their life.
But he will take my soul...
What is the different when I'm dead anyway?
Mom used to tell stories to me that people died because their soul left their own bodies.
My soul will be taken too.
At least I get revenged for my family.*

"Yes this is it"she whispered to herself.


"I agreed!!"

She shouted and the whole place were echoing, and the dead bodies were slowly dissappeared.
*what is happening?*



Out of nowhere, the man were standing in front of her,
"I know you are smart child. So you will get your life back and get revenged. Your soul will be mine"


"Wait! I have a deal too.
How can 12 years old kid want to live when enemies are around me.
You have to protect me live untill the end.
After my revenge were paid off, you are allowed to take my soul anytime.
When you with me, I want you to obey all my order and be loyal to me and that's the deal!!"
her eyes were sparkling under the dim light and full of passionate.

"The deal is on.
Shall I make my vow.
Then, I, the devil will give you the chance to live in exchange of your soul will be mine.
From now on, I will become your butler, obey and protect you living until the day you finish your revenged " when he was talking, his red pupil changing into flames.


"How can I believing in you when you are devil!
This is crazy!"
the girl smirked at him in disbelief.


"Do have faith in me,
I'm a devil that hold to his promise.
I play fair."
as he talking,walked towards her and took her hand and kissed it.


"Now get me out of here!
I'm sick with this place!
It's my order!"
the girl talked in loud tone.



"As you wished my mistress"
the devil bowed to her and gave her a gazed.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Next chapter of Soul Butler:    " The mistress's servants "