The Mistress's Love Story

Soul Butler


 

Taemin smiled and hold her hand, the other hand was placed at her waist.

The guests were mesmerized by the beautiful couple that dancing gracefully to the music.


Yoseob was so excited and he gribbed Boram's hand and dance next to the mistress.

After a while, all the guests were dancing.
 


Taemin organized his steps which made Sulli danced to him and followed him to the garden.


"Where are we going?" Sulli stopped as soon they reached the garden.
 

"Let's sit near the fountain" Taemin gently pulled her and made her sit next to him.
 


Then he hold Sulli's hand, cupped it onto his face and closed his eyes.
"I had a lovely night today, thank  you"

Sulli just nodded, she didn't even say a word.

Although he was closing his eyes, he can feel the pleasant warmth from her.

Then he opened his eyes. His eyelashes lowered to the fountain behind them.

Taemin was still holding her hand but he was acting differently this time. He put their hands together in the cold water and automaticly sent body message to Sulli and shivered.
 


"What are you doing !" She questioned his weird acted and his hand was still holding her's in the water.

"This is you.." Taemin grinned at her.

"What are you talking about?" Her face was still and tone calmed.

"And I love you the way you are.." he added.



Everybody knew that the fact the mistress looks confident,cold, fierce and stubborn.

But deep inside her, she was fragile, so fragile that she couldn't even dare to get near anything that will make her shattered into pieces.

And then this hand. This gentleman's hand holding her's and claming this is what he in love with.  .

Taemin continued " looked at the water"
"The water looked beautiful , it flowing forth and back, sparkling under the light. It's so transparent that we thought it colour blue"

She glanced to it.*It's true, I painted blue on my canvas*

He spoke again " but if we looked closely and touched..it felt cold. The cold doesn't even broad away although we tried to blow it. However it grew colder. The same thing goes with you"

Sulli slowly took away her hand out of the water and throw her eyes far away from him.*ridicilous*

Taemin wiped his hand with his silk handkerchief and wiped her's too. Then he holds up her chin gently and made her faced him.


" I saw you really in pain. It is too painful that you doesn't even want to share it with me but I'm trying to be an understanding fiancee as possible. But there is something that I had been longing for a long time. The smile. I was drown in your beautiful smile which is no longer to be see. After that day, that incident.. " his voice cracked at the end but he continued "..I missed that smiled a lot. Where could it be hiding.." His fingers lining at her jaw. He searched the happiness in her eyes.

"I'm never give up to make that smile appear again. I love you.."

 


As usual, it doesn't tampered her at all.
"It's getting freezing. I don't want to catch up cold" she stood up and walked away.

Taemin hopped to her side and followed her inside.

 


The number of guests decreasing. The servants thanking them for attended the party. The mistress is no where to see. She doesn't really like to be in crowded place.
 


Sulli took a bath and changed into her night dress with the help from Boram. She walked to her bedroom but before she could entered, another door from the opposite opened and called her name. "Sulli~"

"Yes." She turned her head to the voice.

"I love you " Taemin made a heartshape with his hands and sounded like cheered her up.

He was going to spend a night in the mansion as her butler suggested that he shouldn't went back home and invited him to sleep for a night at here.

Taemin awaiting for her answered. It shows on his face.

She slightly opened and

 


"HArrr.." yawned.



Taemin face turned to frust. He was hoping some loving words from

 

.

"Don't opened the windows tonight, it will going to be cold and.." she paused " and have a goodnight..sweetdream" Sulli entered her room and closed her door.



Just a few words made him felt happy and jumped in joy. It is one of her own way to show her love.

Next morning, Taemin woke up earlier.
His face was glowing from last night and headed to the dining.

"good morning" the three servants bowed as he stepped in.

"good morning" he replied happily and took a sit at the long table.

"good morning master, would you like some fresh milk with some french toast" Hyunjoong wasn't giving any option.

"Of course, it sounds delicious" Taemin said with his smiling eyes.

Then his eyes wandered around the room. After a few seconds
"Where is Sulli? Not wake up yet?"

"The mistress already had her breakfast, she is in her study room." Boram answered politely and served the foods.

"Aw..I thought I can have breakfast with her" Taemin sound frustrated and pouting over his breakfast. He thought he was earlier than her. "Not even waited for me.."

 

 


It was evening and Taemin had went home.
 

 


When HyunJoong was going to serve pie for the tea time. She was not in her study room.

The cold breeze entered the filling the room and the curtains flying. The window was opened widely.



HyunJoong looked back at the pie and sighed
"Too bad the pie will going to be waste"



He looked at his wrist watch " 15 minutes, well that was fast. I think they will give bad treatment to the her. Better get off now."
 


He put the pie on the desk and his black coat so it will be easier for him to move. Then he crouched at the window's frame and dissapeared from the sight.

 

Below, on the ground,he had landed safe and silently. Then he headed to the the place where the kidnappers took the mistress.

 

 


 

Next chapter of Soul Butler:    " The mistress was kidnapped "