Star of love

A mystical tale

Chapter 5

 

“You have to promise to not scare him” Yunho said while he and Yoochun were walking to the forest. He knew Jaejoong was afraid of people but he did get better. So Yunho hoped that Jaejoong would be fine meeting Yoochun.

 

“Yes yes, I won’t scare your beautiful creature who looks like an angel” Yoochun assured. He was excited to meet this person too, especially since this person had made Yunho fall head over heels for him.

 

Yunho smiled and they both walked to the pond. Yoochun was shocked; he never knew there was a pond in this place before. The moon shinning onto the pond made it so pretty also. Of course the two had to go at night, that’s when Jaejoong turns into a human being and Yunho couldn’t wait to see him.

 

Just he didn’t expect Jaejoong’s body lying on the grass with his eyes closed. “Jaejoong?” Yunho said making his way closer to Jaejoong. Yoochun just followed Yunho the whole time. Yunho sat down and held Jaejoong by the shoulder. “Jaejoong? Jaejoong?”. Yunho was freaking out, why was Jaejoong remaining so still like that?

 

“Is there something wrong with him?” Yoochun asked.

 

Yunho’s shaking fingers made his way towards Jaejoong’s nose to check if he was breathing. His heart wanted to stop when he realized Jaejoong wasn’t breathing. This had to be a joke right? Jaejoong was fine yesterday!

 

“JAEJOONG! What happened?” Yunho felt his tears fell down onto Jaejoong’s face as he held Jaejoong closer to his chest. Yoochun could only watch the sad scene in front of his eyes. Even with Jaejoong’s eyes closed like that he knew Jaejoong was indeed beautiful and Yunho had fallen in love. What made Jaejoong leave Yunho so quickly?

 

“I love you so much” Yunho cried. “Please just wake up, tell me this is just a nightmare and you are just messing with me. Jaejoong!” Yunho screamed shaking Jaejoong’s body back and forth. This cannot be true, no way is this reality. Why would god take such a lovely person away so early?

 

But then he remembered something Jaejoong has said back then.  

 

“Yeah…that’s why I had the power to fix your leg. That pond is magical and since I live and swim in the pond, I have the power to heal many pains”  

 

Yunho quickly rushed over to the pond and tried to place some of the water on Jaejoong but nothing happened. Jaejoong never woke up.

 

“Jaejoong! You said the pond water is magical, why aren’t you waking up?!” Yunho screamed while hugging Jaejoong tightly again.

 

“Yunho calm down...” Yoochun tried to say.

 

“How can I be calm?! The love of my life is gone!” Yunho looked up at the dark sky and screamed. “Why?! Why did you have to take him away so quickly? I promise to take care of him for the rest of my life, please…please let him come back to me”

 

Yoochun knew Yunho was on the verge of becoming crazy. He has never seen Yunho act like that before. Yunho must really be in love with Jaejoong. Yoochun also looked up at the sky and sighed, this is a dark and emotional night.

 

“Jaejoong open your eyes. Look at our star, our star is still shining so brightly. My love for you is still shinning, please. Just open your eyes and let me see those beautiful eyes”

 

Yunho just hoped Jaejoong would open his eyes and everything would be back to normal. Except that never happened…

 

Jaejoong was gone.

 

-

 

Yeonhee cried to herself every night. She realized that after all that she has done, Yunho still doesn’t love her.

 

She was wrong for taking away Jaejoong’s life. She would pray every night that he would forgive her. If he was a sweet person and an angel like Yunho has said, he has to have the heart to forgive her.

 

“I’m so sorry Jaejoong.”

 

-

 

Every night Yunho would look up at the stars and tried to put on a smile. He knows Jaejoong would want him to be happy so he shouldn’t keep on crying. Even if it was hard to not cry. For the past week Jaejoong’s body remained human formed. At least Jaejoong died as a human like he always wanted. Jaejoong was buried as a human.

 

Yunho didn’t care if Jaejoong was a fish, he didn’t even care if Jaejoong was a monster. Jaejoong has his heart now and he will accept Jaejoong no matter what. He’ll still love Jaejoong even if Jaejoong wasn’t physically beside him. Jaejoong will be mentally beside him.

 

“So how are you doing these days?” Yoochun asked coming up to Yunho and sat beside him.

 

“Still depressed but Jaejoong is in a better place. He will have friends in heaven and not be as lonely as he was before. They can all hear him play the flute, he’s amazing”

 

“He sounded like a good guy, and Yunho you should be proud. You had a love of an angel”

 

Yunho just smiled, “True. Oh and Yoochun, sorry for taking my anger out on you that one day. I was just really shocked and my anger got the best of me”

 

“It’s alright, I would be that mad too. But now Jaejoong is looking down on you, and I’m sure instead of you protecting him. He’s now protecting you” Yoochun’s words made Yunho smiled no matter how cheesy it sounded. Yunho kept looking up at the YunJae star that they named together.

 

He doesn’t know if his eyes were playing a trick on him but he noticed the star smiling at him.

 

-

 

A/N: I tried to make the ending not that sad >.> but yeah lol. I didn’t want Yunho to get revenge on Yeonhee either, Jaejoong wouldn’t want that type of revenge ^-^. Thanks for the comments everyone <3. I appreciate them so much ^__^