Unexpected meeting

A mystical tale

“Come on Yunho, throw farther! Your toss is so wimpy” Yoochun complained. Playing Frisbee with Yunho wasn’t the most fun when Yunho kept getting scared of tossing the Frisbee so far. He was scared of it landing in the forest, like heck, he can’t throw that far even if he tried his best and the wind was helping him.

The bad thing with them is that they always liked playing by the forest. Sure the forest did look creepy when it was getting late but that didn’t stop the two friends from enjoying their game.

The Frisbee kept flying back and forth and Yunho couldn’t take it anymore, every toss Yoochun complained about his throwing abilities. Finally he tossed the Frisbee as far as he can making it fly across the trees and landed into the forest. Oh great. Just great.

“You are so getting that, I have to go eat dinner” Yoochun smiled cheekily as he ran off leaving Yunho there. Yunho didn’t know why he was friends with Yoochun, he never helped Yunho out and always runs off before the game even ends. Or maybe he is just scared of the forest? It wasn’t even scary…just a bit dark…

Should he just get it tomorrow when the sun is out? But what if something in there chews up his Frisbee! He is not taking that chance. Sighing he made way into the creepy forest.

Rumors has it that no one ever comes in the forest at night, well it’s not even a rumor. It’s a fact, who would be stupid enough to even go anywhere at night? The night gave him the creeps. But it’s fine, Jung Yunho knows he is manly enough to take on the dark.

While walking, and tried to take his phone out to make some light, it wasn’t that dark yet but he was still afraid.

Two hours passed and now it’s dark.

If he ever told Yoochun this story he was sure Yoochun would be laughing his off. What kind of guy goes around looking for a stupid Frisbee for 2 hours? He didn’t even know he threw it that far! Boy if only he knew his tossing was this good he would have never played Frisbee near the forest with Yoochun. That’s it, he’s going home. He turned around hoping to find a way out but nothing, all he saw were trees…or at least he thinks those are trees?

He took out his cell phone to make some light. Then he even tried calling his mom and dad but no service. He was so not sleeping in this stupid forest! What if a snake bites him at night? He always sees those in movies. The forest is not a good place for camping trip and he was for sure of that.

“H..Hello?” Yunho tried calling out. He felt like an idiot. Who would even respond to him? No one gets lost inside a forest at night except for him. But still, he just kept talking, hoping that somewhere someone would respond to him. “Can anyone help me get out of here? I really need to go home and eat dinner. Can’t be trapped in here all night. Hello..?”

Still nothing.

What have he done to deserve this? If anything it should be Yoochun stuck in here, not him. Yoochun was a player and a heartbreaker, he deserved more punishments.

-

Yoochun was at home eating dinner when all of a sudden he heard his phone ring. Who the heck would call him when he is eating? They should know the rule not to talk when your mouth is full.

“Hello?”

“Yoochun, is Yunho with you? He hasn’t come home yet”. Hearing the voice Yoochun knew it was Mrs. Jung.

“Um no Mrs. Jung, I thought Yunho would be with you? All he did was go and fetch the Frisbee from the forest, he should be home by now”

“Well he isn’t home, and I’m so worried”

“I’ll go and find him after I’m done eating”

“Thank you Yoochun”

“Welcome” Yoochun said then hanging up the phone. Hmm is Yunho lost in the forest? He shouldn’t be. Yunho’s a smart guy…he shouldn’t get lost.

-

Stupid forest, why the hell does it have no service and is filled with annoying animal sounds? Yunho just kept walking hoping to find an exit. He was so not sleeping in here till morning; he is finding a way out. Frustrations began building up and before he knew it, he heard a beautiful melody. Sounded like a flute? But who would be playing the flute right now? That’s when he felt a light bulb flashing on. He’ll just ask the person if there is a way out.

Following the sound of the flute he felt himself pushing away the branches of some trees and finally got closer to the beautiful melody. The person playing was in white and the moon that was out tonight shined very well on the guy’s feature. He was beautiful, was he an angel?

The soft creamy skin, beautiful lips placed on the flute, and beautiful features. Yunho felt his jaws dropping and his legs failed on him. He fell down and that had startled the guy. His large doe eyes looked like he was afraid and wanted to run away but Yunho tried to stop him.

“Don’t be scared! I..I’m not here to hurt you, please..please don’t run away”

The beautiful boy stood there looking at Yunho. Yunho stared back, he wanted to get up but for some reason he couldn’t move his legs. Was he that captivated by this beauty in front of him?

The boy noticed that Yunho probably had a leg cramp as he slowly walked over to Yunho’s side. For some reason he felt a connection to this guy in front of him, he was the first guy that has ever seen his human form.

He made it closer to Yunho and kneeled down and took a look at Yunho’s leg. Yunho was still shocked. Here he is, having an angel being so close to him and all he does is look like an idiot who has a leg cramp. He touched Yunho’s leg and that made Yunho jump a bit, not that he was afraid of the angel, just shocked that the angel would actually touch his leg.

“Y..You should be fine now” the angel said and Yunho just nodded.

“Thanks..” Yunho said while getting up. His leg was fine, how did the guy do that? “Y..You’re really really beautiful” Yunho blurted. He felt stupid, why didn’t he keep his thoughts to himself? Now the guy was going to think he was a love-struck fool.

“Thank you...” he smiled causing Yunho to fall into a love spell. His smile was lovely; heck everything about this guy was lovely and so un-human like.

“And where did you learn to play the flute like that? Why are you in the forest by yourself at night? What if some erted creeper sees you? With your looks many guys would be following you. Is that why you are in the forest? To hide your beauty from everyone?” Yunho didn’t even noticed he send the guy an army of questions.

The guy just laughed at Yunho, Yunho was funny.

“Why are you laughing at me..?” Yunho asked, even if the guy was so cute laughing like that.

“You’re just silly, that’s all”

“I’m worried for you. Do you want me to help you out? Wait never mind I can’t, I’m lost here too. Maybe we can find a way out together, unless you don’t want to..I’m fine with that too..” Yunho said, feeling a bit dejected even if the guy haven’t answered yet.

“That’s nice of you but I don’t intend on leaving this place. You see..I…I live here”

“Huh?”

-

A/N: I’ll probably update weekly if I can cause of school lol.