Chapter Three

I'm in love with you

The next day
I woke with the sun on my face. I rubbed my eyes and look around. I noticed that I was lying on the couch, which was in my living room.

I let out a sigh of sadness because I still had some hope that everything that had happened the previous day had been a dream. My heart ached, ached for him.

I got up and arranged me.

Then I sat on the couch and I start thinking what I will do in the future.

I couldn’t stay here. Daehyun hates me and don’t want live with this feeling.
...
In the beginning of afternoon
I decided go to the Jong Up’s house.

When I arrived, I found him talking with the other group members.

I still hesitated and thought "I won’t go, he's there, I can’t go" but someone called me.

I looked back and saw the Jong Up’s mother.
- Hello! - I said, smiling
- What are you doing here? - She asked, smiling
- I want talk to .... Jong Up - I answered
- Okay. He's there in the living room with his friends. - She said, leaving
- I know - I said to myself

Suddenly, I feel someone touch my shoulder.

I looked back and saw the Himchan.

- What are you doing here alone? - He asked, confused

- Ahm .... I .... - I said, smiling

- Come on - he said, taking my hand and entering

We entered in the living room and he took me to a chair near Daehyun.

I tried not to look at him because I was still hurt for his words.

He pretended not to see me and continued listen the others talking.

- Well .... we could invite the Song Ji Eun – Jong Up said, smiling

Song Ji Eun was a singer who belonged to the group "Secret" and had a voice that fascinated many people.

Everyone smiled and agreed with the idea, in fact, all except Daehyun.

- What do you think, Daehyun? - Asked Yongguk

- You decide - he said, uninterested

- What is happening? You are like that since yesterday – Jong Up said, looking at him

He didn’t answer, just stared at the floor.

I got up and silently left the room.

- I’ll miss them – I said, crying

I left Jong Up’s house, without saying goodbye to them. My heart hurts but what I’m doing is the better for them, for me, for Daehyun.

I wish that everything go well in their lives and I hope that they can succeed with their band.

I’ll miss Yongguk's smile, which always cheers me up.

I will miss Zelo’s and Jong Up’s tricks.

I will miss Himchan’s advice.

I will miss Youngjae’s suits hugs.

I'll miss the times when I was happy with them.

But now, now I had to move on with my life and let them live their life.

I walked slowly to Daehyun’s house while I thought in the moments that had passed with BAP

I can’t choose my favorite moment, but one day that I loved was when we decided to take a group photo.

Daehyun didn't want to appear in the photo, so he was always asking the others for him take the photo but they always answered no. I couldn’t stop laughing about it.

Yongguk and Jong Up positioned the camera and then joined us.

I was in the middle of Jong Up and Daehyun. Youngjae stood beside Daehyun and Zelo, Yongguk and Himchan got to our front, lowered.

I remember we had to take lots of times the picture, because the Daehyun didn’t showed an enjoyable expression.

We can only take a good photo, in the thirtieth time. ('m not exaggerating, it’s true).

It was a very happy day for me, I think that I can’t imagine my life without these moments with them.

Youngguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Zelo, Jong Up and….Daehyun, I will miss you for the rest of my life.

I love you. You were the best thing in my life.

 

 

When I arrived, I took an envelope of my purse and put it slowly in the mailbox.

I looked at his house and let out a sigh (sad). I walked ahead and made my way to my house.

Two days later

I was at the bus stop, when my phone starts ringing. I opened my bag and looked for him. When I found my phone I looked and saw that it was Yongguk. I pressed the green button and answered the call.

- Yongguk? - I said, sad - What happened Yongguk? ......... Again? I...

Suddently, I notice that my bus had just arrived and almost all the passengers had already entered.

- I....I now, I can’t, sorry - I said, crying - Goodbye

I disconnected the call and then the phone.

I went inside the bus and sat on a bench. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

 I remembered the words of Yongguk: "Daehyun had an accident ... he is in hospital….he was drunk….come to the hospital, please."

"Daehyun ..... why are so ..... so .... so .... so important to me .... Wait for me please ..." I thought, crying even more.

- Ajjushi.... stop, please - I said, approaching from the door

The driver looked at me seriously but then stoped and opened the door.

I left the bus and took my things that were in the baggage.

I started running as soon as possible. More and more tears flowed down my face.

“Daehyun…wait for, please”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

One more chapter! Yay!

What did you think of this chapter?
There are still a few more chapters, but I can only update tomorrow because today I am working on another story, maybe going to publish here, I don't know.
I hope you're enjoying the story, I promise that the end won't be tragic.