Chapter One

I'm in love with you

"If you like someone, don’t be afraid to say that.It’s easy to say these words, isn’t? The dificult is to put them into practice "- told me once, a person.

It was a sunny day, the sky was clear and had no trace of clouds, the wind blew slowly, which meant that the weather was milder.

I was going the way of the Yongguk's house (my best friend) to watch a rehearsal of the BAP (a band of my friends).

When I arrived, I entered and walked the garage, where they were. I walked in and sat down without saying anything.

One of them noticed that I had arrived but didn't said nothing, which was already normal of Daehyun. He was always a very quiet boy and cold.

They began the rehearsal with the song "Unbreakable" and ended with the song "Warrior".

I watched them carefully. They were getting better. Their voices matched perfectly, and the choreography was getting better, seemed to be made by professionals.

When the rehearsal is over, each one picked up a bottle of water and sat in front of me.

- Did you like? - Zelo, asked laughing

- Yes - I said smiling at him

- Tomorrow, if you want, you can come and watch - said Yongguk

- Ok - I said, smiling

I stayed a little more there but then i decided to come out. And it seems that i wasn’t the only one. I and Daehyun left at the same time.

After the gate of the house, he started walking faster. He seemed in a hurry to go somewhere. I didn’t said nothing and walked normally.

Suddently, he stoped and I went against him, because I was distracted and didn’t notice that he had stopped.

- Yah! - I said, quickly reacting

- What? - He asked, back to me

- Why you suddently stopped in the street? - I asked irritated

- I'm going this side. Goodbye - he said giving few steps forward

- Wait - I said running to him - I know that you don’t like me, but at least have respect for me

- Who said I don’t like you? - He asked turning to me

- Well ... your reactions don’t show the opposite - I replied seriously

He looked away and didn’t said nothing. I looked at him, waiting for him to say something but as I saw that he wouldn’t answer, I took a step forward, preparing to leave but he stops me and grabs my arm. Slightly, pull me back and hits me on the wall.

I was petrified because I wasn’t waiting him to do such a thing. He leaned his arms on the wall, so as to prevent my escape. I looked at the floor because I had no courage to look at him. He laughed slightly and said:

- You're ashamed

- I'm not ashamed. - I said glancing at him

He smiled at me and said:

- Ok

He looked away and didn’t said nothing. I didn’t know what to do because I couldn’t escape and talk wasn’t a good option.

Suddenly, he looked at me and I looked at the floor, again. He passes his hand on my face and made me look at him. We have been looking for each other.

In a sudden move, he kisses me. It was a calm and sweet kiss. I was a little surprised because i wasn’t expected that he will do that.

After the kiss, he didn’t said nothing and I didn’t even say. I decided to leave but he anticipated and said:

- If you want to go tomorrow, it’s in Himchan’s house - he said, leaving then

I still watched him for a few seconds but then I went home. I still don’t know if I would or wouldn’t go the rehearsal because I was a little embarrassed and didn’t know how to react in front of him.

- Should I go? But how will I face him? - I asked to myself

I decided to forget the issue, in that day and think about it the next day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, i hope that you enjoyed.
This is just the begining, i promisse that will get better.
If i made a mistake, please forgive me, english isn't my natural language.