Chapter Four

His Guardian Angel
The school is end, she walked next to Sungyeol silently. She look at him but he just look down.
She sighed and wanted to say something to him but, 
"Lee Sungyeol! Yah, You pabo!" she heard it then she turns to see who was that.
It was the queenka that she have warned earlier morning, Sungyeol look at the little pretty queenka.
"Yah. Are you deaf?! Come here, idiot! Oh wait, That newbie also here too? Well well..."  that pretty queenka yelled and going to walked towards Seolhyunari with arrogant look. She wanted to say something to that queenka, but Sungyeol blocked her.
"I don't want you got bullied by them everyday." he whispered while still blocking the way with her arms.
"Ani. I'm not going to fight with them. I just wanna say something to her." she smiled and pushed his arms slowly to his spot.
She's going to walked from him but he pulled her hand and shook his head for sign NO.
She nodded in agreed, 
"Yah! If you wanna have a love story at here, maybe just no. Now, I'm hereeee." the pretty queenka yelled at them.
"Ah, Mianhae..ms.Yoona" he bowed politely at the little pretty queenka which named Yoona.
"Im Yoona. Call my full name! Idiot!" Yoona yelled in anger, Seolhyunari just shook her head slowly.
*Why are there got a humans like that??* she though with pity look at Sungyeol, *I promise, I will take care of you as long as I still not success.* she though again and smiling inside.
"Mianhae, Im Yoona." he bowed again and look down,
That Yoona smirks and walked towards him, "Come here, I've something to give you." she whispered but too loud for Seolhyunari to heard it.
He just nodded and followed Yoona from behind, she just standing at there and trying to feel whats she wanted to do with him.
She tried her best but she can't feel it, she decide to follow them but the another queenka blocked her way to follow them both.
"Hey, newbie. Don't you dare to broke our rules." the girl with red long hair said,
She just nodding and still standing at there, until the middle of the night.
The queenkas is going to leaving, so she have a chance to searched for Sungyeol. She remembered where are they walked earlier.
She walked on the dark alley, Suddenly... "He-help..." that voice is in pain, and she knew that voice belong to.
"Sungyeol? Lee Sungyeol!" she runned towards him, his forehead got a lots of bloods, his body is really in pain and there also got a bruising at his back. 
She slung his arm around her back neck and helped him to walked until in their dorm.
 
She opened the door and putted him on his bed softly, "Wait here." she said.
He nodded and leaned his back but it was so pain because of the bruising and scratches,
She putted the basin with has a beautiful water in it, "Turn that side." she said in pity look at him. He nodded and do what she said.
She opened his school uniform shirt and use her power to heal that bruising and scratches without using first aid kit but the pain feeling are still. "Done." she said with low tone, he turn back with in pain.
"You must take a rest. Tomorrow, You no need to go to the school." she smiled, he tried to smiled back with pain look.
She helped him to lie on his bed slowly and soft. She took the basin and putted it back at the bathroom, then she shut the light and the door.
She sighed and thinking what to do since tomorrow will not to go school,
"Tomorrow, he will not to go to the school...Aha!" she whispered to not let Sungyeol woke up.
She walked onto the kitchen to prepared a delicious food for him to healthy as fast as possible.
For today, she will cooks since her power getting less, so she have to do with herself until tomorrow.
After prepared it, she putted a sleeping mat on the floors front the television. She press the on button.
She laying while watching the television, it was a drama about Love Story. At last, she slowly fell asleep.
Actually, she too tired and lost many power. 
Sungyeol suddenly can't get sleep, so he decide to talking with Seolhyunari but when he opened the door, he saw she already sleeping with television still on. He press the off button then he took the extra blanket and cover her body.
"Thank you, Angel Seolhyunari." he bowed his head and go to the kitchen. He going to have some milk to drink then he saw a very delicious foods on the desk. He smiled and yawning, he shut the light off and go back to his bedroom.
 
--Next Day--
She wake up and sitted up. She feeled a little shocked because of the blanket, she smiling and putted all the things onto the store room.
Then she took the delicious foods and heat it to make it more delicious to eat.
After that, she goes inside his room, she walked to his bed slowly and wake him up.
"Lee Sungyeol-ah..Wake up.." she whispered on his left ear, "5 minutes please.." he said in low tone.
"Ok." she smiled and stepped out from the room and putted all the foods and drinks on the dining table.
After 5 minutes she prepared the foods on the dining table, Sungyeol stepped out from the room with pale look.
He walked towards the dining table, "Morning. Here you go. Hope you healthy quickly." she innocent smiled at him.
He nodded in shy and took the chopstick to started eating, She just stared at him eating as fast as a thunder.
At last, he choked. She in faster give him the water, he drinking it faster.
"Yah, Don't eating too fast. You will choke again." she warned and giggles. He also giggles a bit and continued eating.
"Delicious?" she asked after he finished the foods, he nodded in shy again.
"Gomawo." she smiled happily and clear the plates and glass at the sink.
"Gomawo for the delicious food." he thanked her and look down. She smiled brightly secretly.
"No need. I did it with sincere." she said and thinking what to do next in this humans world.
"Lee Sungyeol, Can you bring me to see around this Seoul city?" she asked and look straight at him.
"Oh? Ah, sure..." he answered in low tone. She smiled, "But...I didn't have any beautiful clothes for you to wearing.." he said.
"Nevermind, I will wear your clothes last day." (A/N: remind me of the real Sungyeol. xD) she smiled. He smiled back and walked back in his bedroom to took that clothes and hand it to her.
She took it and go changed in the bathroom, he also changing in his own room.
 
(This is the clothes that Seolhyunari wear ;
 the one that Sungyeol wear)
 
She stepped out from the bathroom, the same time as Sungyeol. He look at her for a minutes.
She didn't noticed it because too excited and can't wait to go to see around the Seoul city.
She wearing Sungyeol's adidas shoes, suddenly a bell door ringing. 
"Let me open it." he said and opened the door, his eyes were widen than a owl. 
"Yo! Long time no see, my best friend. How are you?" a boy with a bit pokerface and look a bit cold boy.
"Em. Em. Errr. I-I-I am fine and you? Yeah, long time no see. Haha." he said in stutter.
"Since when you got stutter?? Because of thos queenkas and kingkas?" that cold boy asked.
He give a sign for Seolhyunari to hides behind shoes rack, she does what he said.
That cold boy saw it, "Yah, did your dorm has an princess already? Let me see her face." that cold looking boy stepped in and ignored Sungyeol's reasons. When he turns his back at the shoes rack, 
"Woah. She's pretty beautiful. Chukhae!" he slung his arm around Sungyeol's back neck.
"Mwo? A-aniyo. We're just...friend." she explained, "Yeah, she's right." Sungyeol said in agreed.
"Mwo? Jinjja? Arasseo. I'm sorry. But your friend is really pretty beautiful. But...why is she in here? and how can you got a friend now?"
that cold boy asked faster but Sungyeol catch it,
"She-she doesn't have a house because her house get burn..so, I let her stay here. I don't know, ask god." he explained.
She giggles secretly at his last words, that cold boy nodded understandly.
"Anyway, My name is Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L." he bowed, she bowed back.
"Kim Seolhyun." she replied and smiled, "Beautiful name, Seolhyun." he kissed her hand like a prince and making her in suprised.
So does Sungyeol, with jealousy feeling.....

 

Yo! What's up? 
Don't forget to comment, okay? ;)
Haha. Keep reading! 
I'd love to see peoples reading. Ok, weird me. LOL.