Chapter One

His Guardian Angel
Seolhyunari walking on the white floors with a lots of white roses, she keep walking with her angel wings at the back.
Her shoes sounds making the place knews that she's coming, with her beautiful smells.
She's walking towards the Angel Castle because a butterfly ask her to coming earlier, when she was enjoying playing with the beautiful birds flying around her.
 
She keep on walking until in front of the Angel Castle.
The guards didn't stopped her again, since she always coming over the castle to meeting.
She walked inside and go to the room with a lots of white things on it, she opened it and saw the butterfly is on the small table, around the Angel Ball (A/N : I don't know what it means, I hope you understands. xD).
She walked closer with the Angel Ball, it was a ball which can watching the earth and humans.
With Angel Ball, they can knew what are the humans these years doing.
"What can I help you, mr.butterfly?" she asked and turned her body to the butterfly.
"Here.." it shows her, the boy who are getting bullied by a lots of pupils in the classroom.
Her eyes opened widen when she saw that boy got punch from the not-too-young boy.
"Mr.Butterfly, did you want me to help him?" she asked with sad tone while look at the poor boy.
"Yes. But not now. I want you to help him to make his life brightest, because his life before is really..." he paused.
She just waiting for what to do.
"He's from the rich parents but his parents leaving him alone in Korea while the parents move to England. His life is really in lonely. He always alone. He also a poor boy. For the next year, maybe he could get kick out from the school since he didn't pay the school fees 'bout 3 years. He already pay the fees before the 3 years, but now, he can't working again since every shop and manager doesn't accept or hired him. And..." he paused again and smiling at Seolhyunari.
She feels weird but just keep on waiting.
"And...He needs someone to be with him forever." he explained.
Her eyes a little widen because she already knews what the Mr.Butterfly wanted her to do the mission.
"But, there was one warning." he said. 
"What is it?" She asked in blank and rest her wings.
"If you both were falling each others, you can't comeback again in here. You'll be a human until your death with him. When you died with him, you could be an Angel back, so does him." he explained the warned.
She nodded and bowed 90 degree at Mr.Butterfly politely and excused herself to stepped off from the castle and be ready to go into the humans world later.
 
When she see her unnies and saengies playing with the blue birds around the white roses, she didn't join as usual.
She keep thinking back at what Mr.Butterfly said and warned...
Suddenly, one angel touched her shoulder softly. 
"Hi. What's wrong? Why you look nervous and a bit afraid?" The maknae angel, Chanmi T.T asked and sitted next to Seolhyunari.
She sighed, Chanmi T.T look weird and worried with her unnie's attitude right now.
"Why? It's anything happens?" Chanmi T.T asked in blank with worried look at she.
"No. I just got a new mission." she sighed softly to not let the another Angels heard it.
"Oh, you got a new mission that you must to go into the humans world and help a poor human boy?" Yunaria asked.
She feels shocked because Mr.Butterfly still not telling it to all the Angels.
"How did you know?" She asked in confused look.
"I ask Mr.Butterfly before you coming over the castle." Yunaria said and giggles. 
Seolhyunari nods understandly and sighed again.
"Unnie...Why you keep on sighing? Don't sigh, it's not good for an Angels." Chanmi T.T complained while patting her back softly.
"Because..." Yunaria told them the truth since she's the first one, who knews it.
"Ahh...Nevermind, unnie. You can do it! Fighting! If you both falling each other, you both can be an Angel right? hehe." Chanmi T.T said to Seolhyunari have feeling to do this mission.
Chanmi T.T is success to make her unnie agreed.
"Be ready for tonight! We can playing around here before the time!" Hyejeong.Linus yelled in excited but inside, she's also sad because Seolhyunari is the only Angels that they stand with since they all were born.
 

 

Hello! sorry for the short starting! ><

It will be continue! Just wait for it! 

Thank you very much! Tehee~

And I can't wait for AOA's debut! LOL.

Don't forget to subscribe and comments! 

Thanks again.