Chapter Three

His Guardian Angel
Seolhyunari running towards the kitchen to prepared a breakfast for Sungyeol.
She didn't cooks but she just putted the plates on the kitchen desk and use her power to make it done faster.
She asked for a bacon with eggs, fried noodles and orange juice for Sungyeol's breakfast. She wish it be perfect breakfast.
Then, she took the plates with the orange juice and putted it on the korean small dining table.
"Chaa...I hope he would like it." she giggles.
It's already 6:00AM. Seolhyunari were feeling so bored for waiting, so she decide to watching television again.
She press the on button and a music shows appears. 
It was Teen Top's performance (not live performance). She keep on watching then someone caught her attention.
"Woahh, that one is looks like my old friend named, Byunghunie." she said and remembered him.
 
Byunghunie is the guy angel, a friend of Seolhyunari since they were a baby.
He also have to do the same mission as Seolhyunari right now. 
He just fall in love with a guy named Lee Chunji, a human from birth.
Byunghunie's mission also helping him until then, they both falling each other.
So, Byunghunie get to be a human forever until his death with Chunji.
(A/N: yeah, I make L.Joe's angel name Byunghunie. xD)
 
She smiling after she remembered Byunghunie then she watched it back.
"If he's Byunghunie, I wish I can meet with you one day." she keep on smiling untill the performance ending.
She sighed and press the off button and walked towards Sungyeol's room, she opened the door slowly to see if he already wake up or not.
It already 7:00AM.
She goes inside and woke Sungyeol up from his sleeping beauty.
"Lee Sungyeol? Wake up..you have to go school today." she keep on shakes his arms softly.
He and tried to opened his heavy eyes, "Arra arra..10 minutes, I will done." he said while rubbing his eyes.
She nodded and stepped out from his room and shut the door slowly.
She smiled and putted the forks, spoon and chopstick on the dining table next to the plates with have a bacon and eggs on it.
She took the clothes that Sungyeol hand it to her yesterday and changed to it in the bathroom, she hides her wings before changing.
After changing, she saw Sungyeol starting eating the breakfast like he was not eating for 3 years.
"Delicious?" she asked and sitted next to Sungyeol, he just nodding and keep on eating and chewing.
Seolhyunari feel glad and stared at him for awhile. After 5 minutes, the breakfast is finished.
"Woahh...your so fast." she chuckled a bit, his cheeks burning then he drink the orange juice.
"Thanks for your breakfast." he bowed and looked at her straightly.
"You will get bored, if you stay here until my school end." he warned. She raised her eyebrows.
"I think so. If I'm walking around the city, maybe I will get lost." she make a thinking face.
He smiled a little while staring at her beautiful face, "Umm. How bout go to school with you?" she give her idea.
"Mwo? Ermmm." he bite his lower lips and look down.
"Wae? Can't I? I want to study about humans too!" she low her eyebrows and looked at Sungyeol in blank.
"Ani. Erm, Yeah..You can." he trying to smiling. She nodded, "I see a pupils is wearing their own school's uniform? I need it." she said.
"You can just took it after you register to the school." he explained. She nodded again.
"Arra. Kajja." she smiled and stand up then she helped Sungyeol to stand up. He bowed, she walked to the door.
"Seolhyunari, How bout this plates and glass?" he asked and pointed at it. She turn back, "That's easy." she replied and make wish.
Then, the dirty plates and glass flying towards the sink. Sungyeol's face really in shocked expression after what he saw.
"Sungyeol...We will be late, if you are still standing there." she complained and opened the door.
"Oh? Ah, dae." he quickly wore his shoes and shut the door while Seolhyunari is standing behind him, look around her.
There was a lots of buildings and shops everywhere. Well, it's her first time to go in the humans world.
"Let's go." he said and waited for Seolhyunari, she nodded and started walking beside him while look around the humans world around her.
"Woahh. There are a lots of shops everywhere." she said in excited and look at the shops one by one.
 
"We are here.." he stopped in front the school gates with a lots of pupils walking to go inside the school.
She saw everyone staring at them both and some of them are whispering each others. She heard what are they talking about.
"Don't gossiping about me, if you don't know about me yet." she sighed while staring at the group of a beautiful girls but not beautiful as Seolhyunari. Sungyeol look down and bring Seolhyunari to go inside the school.
"Yah, Waeee??" she asked when he stopped, he turns back at Seolhyunari. "Don't talking with them earlier, they are the queenka." he warned. "Ohh. They are the one that bullying you?" she asked and blinking to waited for the answered.
Sungyeol finally nodded and look down again, she sighed. 
"Oh yeah, where are the office?" she asked to changed the topic.
"Wait, You need a new name before register since your name is an angel name. The principal could be confused later." he said.
"Ermm. If like that.. How bout Hyunari? No no no." she keep on thinking.
"Kim Seolhyun?" he give his idea to her, "Oh that name is pretty awesome. Thanks?" she eye smiling at him.
"Kajja." he pushed her back towards the office.
She took the register form to writes what it ask on it, at that time, the principal go to the toilet.
She look around her, then she use her power. The register form already done before the principal comeback.
At that time, Sungyeol were outside of the office. She give back the register form to the principal back.
"Okay, Seolhyun. You can took your uniform at the school counter and changed in the changing room. You can start your class today. Here's your schedules." he gives her the schedules paper, she took it slowly and read it all.
"You can go now." he smiled and sitted on his own chair. She excused herself and stepped off from the office.
"Sung-" she paused when she saw Sungyeol is sitted on the floors with bruising on his face. He look really in pain.
"Sungyeol-ah." she called his name and helped him to stand up and bring him to the nurse room.
She putted him on the bed and wipe the bloods from his head with cottons, then she hand him a medicine pill.
He took it and swallow it while drink the mineral water. She putted him to lie on the bed slowly.
"Take a rest at here for awhile. I will be back when the break time." she eye smiling again. He nodded and shut his eyes to get a rest.
She stand up and shut the door slowly. While walking, a five boys stopped in front her way.
"Dae?" she asked, one of them smirks and walked near her. "So..You are the newbie in here? Don't you think here got no rules." he walked around her and touched her hair.
"What you want?" she asked in calm look since she was not scared with everything in humans world.
Two of them smirks and another two boys is chuckling. "We want to warn you. Here, you must be polite with us and the queenka in this school. Or else, you will get the punishment." he warned.
She control herself and keep on calming. Then, they all walked away from her with gangster styles. 
She sighed and walked to her own way to changing.
 
 
After changing, she walked to her first class; Music. She smiling when she read it, She loves dancing actually since her friend Byunghunie teaching her about music when she was a little.
She opened the class door, and bowed at the teacher. She looks very y and flirty with her shortest skirt, and a arrogant face.
"Here, We got a new student. Introduce yourself." the teacher said in full of arrogant. 
Seolhyunari standing front of the teacher's desk, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim..Kim Seolhyun. Nice to meet you." she bowed.
All the boys pupils keep on spazzing over her beautiful and pretty looking.
"Seolhyun, you can sit next to L.Joe." the teacher pointed at the sleeping boy on his own table.
The teacher beat the desk with her cane to make that boy wake up, "L.Joe! Please raised your hand." the teacher yelled.
That L.Joe boy wake up and raised his hand with his eyes still in sleeping.
Her face from calming to the shock expression when she saw his face, she walked and sitted next to him.
He still rubbing his heavy eyes, she keep on staring at L.Joe straightly.
He noticed it and he smirks, her eyes widen and writes what on the whiteboard got.
He turn his head to face her, but then his eyes widen when he look at her face. He keep on staring.
Seolhyunari noticed it earlier but she keep on focus at what the teacher is teaching and write on the whiteboard.
When the teacher stepped off from the class, that L.Joe boy sighed.
"Seolhyunari?" he guessing, her eyes open widen after what he guessing. She's started smiling.
He chuckles a bit and hugged her tightly.
"Aigoo. I miss you." he said and make all of the girls pupils feel jealous and angry with Seolhyunari.
She ignored at all the pupils comments, she giggling and hugged back.
"Miss you too. You look more perfect now." she chuckles a bit.
"Jinjja? Haha. Well, What are you doing here?" he asked in low voice to not let the classmates to heard it.
"I..." she explained all at L.Joe before the math teacher came.
 
The break time bell is just ringing, she quickly running towards the nurse room to look after Sungyeol.
She opened the door and saw Sungyeol still sleeping deeply.
She shut the door and walked over him and sitted on the chair, She didn't feel hungry when she look at Sungyeol's face.
After 4 minutes, Seolhyunari fell asleep next to Sungyeol's arm, he finally wake up from his dreamland.
He rubs his eyes and see who was that. He smiling when he saw Seolhyunari head showing in his eyes.
He tried to sitted up without making she woke up, but he's failed.
She were not sleeping but just rested her eyes for awhile, she sitted properly and look at him.
"You alright?" she asked in blank.
He nodded and in pain when he touched his right cheek since it has the bruising.
She touched his hand and caress his cheek softly then she put some medicine oil on the cutton and wipe it on his right cheek.
He keep on staring at her face, she stopped when she noticed it. They both were staring each other until the bell is ringing for sign that break time is over.
She woke up and throw the cotton in the dustbin and stand up. 
"Want to go to the class with me? We are in the same class." she smiled, he nodded and tried to stand up.
She sighed and forced to use her power make his leg can walking comfortable, she blew some wind at his leg.
Sungyeol who are in pain, now is in shocked expression again like earlier.
"Done." she smiled a bit, he standing front of Seolhyunari straightly without feel any pain.
"Gamsahamnida." he wanted to bowed 90 degree but she stopped him to no bowing.
"Oh, arasso." he said in understand and stand up properly.
 
They walking together towards their class, it was English right now.
They sitted at their own place, It's lucky because Sungyeol is sitted front her table. 
She looked at L.Joe, he was staring outside the window then he started singing softly.
She heard what are he singing, it was the song that she watching on the television earlier.
"Your group's song is awesome." she commented without make any eye contact with him.
"Thanks. Btw, he's the target?" he asked in very low voice to not let Sungyeol heard it.
"No need to low your voice. He already knew it." she slap his head softly.
He rubs his head while pouting, she pinch his pouts. 
Sungyeol saw it with jealous look, he sighed and rest his head on the table.

 

YO! LOL.
How was it? Well, don't forget to comment! I'd love to read your comments. hehe.
Waiting for the next chapter! ^^