Chapter Two

His Guardian Angel
It's already night in earth, humans world.
The time is coming, Seolhyunari is just be ready front the Angel Ball.
She turn her head towards her unnies and saengies, "I promise, I will be back as fast as possible." she said and smiled at all the angels around her. Then, at the mr.Butterfly.
"Mr.Butterfly, I will do my best as usual." she bowed at him politely.
"Okay, my dear. Don't forget to change yourself to human when at humans' eyes, exception for target." he said and flies on the small around the Angel Ball.
She's smiling and shut her eyes front of the Angel Ball.
After 1 minute, she's disappears and slide down to the humans world using the Rainbow.
She opened her eyes slowly and saw a boy crying on his bed with sobbed.
She still not change herself to human yet. She's still in Angel outfits with the big white angel wings at the back.
She walked slowly towards the boy then suddenly, "Wae??? Appa..Omma..wae you both leaving me with live unfortunate? WAE?!" 
Her heart feeled touched and sad at what he's just saying. 
She continue walked towards that boy, her shoes sounds make him feeled someone are walking towards him.
He sitted and looked, who was that. His eyes widen when he saw a girl with all white thingy, a white highlight and a big white angel wings.
He in shivered, stepped back and leaned on the wall behind him when he saw that angel walking like this ;
 
 
(Her wings still on)
"Who-who are you?" he asked in scared and nervous look. She's smiling warmly at him to calming him.
"I am Seolhyunari. I'm from Heaven." she answered with angelic voice.
His eyes more widen right now, "He-heaven?!" he yelled. 
She quickly shut his mouth from yelling, "Don't yelling..I don't want other humans know it." she said in low voice and low eyebrows.
He nodded, she slowly sitted on the bed which just 7inch from him.
"I know your name. It's Lee Sungyeol? Am I right?" she asked in blank.
Sungyeol nodded slowly and look down at his feet. She smiled a little.
"Why you didn't spoke?" she asked again.
"Uh? A-ah. I-I-I'm j-just c-can't be-be-believe..." he replied in stutter and tried to do an eye contact with Seolhyunari once.
Suddenly, his cheeks burning like hell when he stared at Seolhyunari's face for bout a minutes. She looked back. 
"Are you alright?" she asked. He wake up from his staring moments and nodded.
"So...Why are you here? I got nothing." he said and look down again.
"I'm here...to help you." she answered in eyes smile. Sungyeol blinking at her in blank.
"Can I stay at here?" she asked while looked around the room then she walked off from the room to look around his dorm.
He sighed softly and followed her. She touched the flowers and look around the dorm again.
It's just small living room, small kitchen, small bathroom and small rooms. She turns to Sungyeol, who are standing behind her.
"Your dorm is not too dirty or what. Your dorm is perfect!" she said in excited look, making Sungyeol a bit happy.
"This dorm would be more perfect, if someone stay with you forever." she smiled. Sungyeol sighed soft to not let her heard it.
But he's failed. Seolhyunari is an angel, of course she can heard even thoughing and etc. 
 
then, somethings caught Seolhyunari's attention. It was a box with pinky things and pink colors on it.
She goes to the box and opened the top to see what is it in there got.
Sungyeol walked slowly behind Seolhyunari with looking down, "That was my parents photos with me when I was 10."
He explained. She nodded and putted it back on the floors, "I'm sorry." she bowed her head at Sungyeol.
Sungyeol feeled shocked because it was his first time to see someone bowing front him even just with head.
"Urm...No need to bows." he tried to smiled and rubs his back neck.
"But..Isn't it.." Sungyeol cutted her words with yawning sounds. She look at Sungyeol up and down.
"Woahh..Humans' clothes is more perfect." she smiled sweetly while look at Sungyeol's shirt till on his bear slippers.
Sungyeol feel weird when she praise of his clothes, "Urm. Thanks?" he thanked Seolhyunari with bowing 90 degree.
She didn't feel weird or shocked since it was the rules of Eastern humans and also in Heaven.
She smiled and push Sungyeol slowly to stands up properly.
"So...If you wanna go out, you still going to dress up like this?" he asked while look at Seolhyunari straightly with shy look.
"Oh yes. I almost forgot about that." she knock her forehead softly. Sungyeol walked back in his room to took his spare clothes and hand it towards Seolhyunari with still in shy look.
"Thanks." she thanked him and took it. "The bathroom is over there." he pointed at the second bathroom next to the second room.
"Nevermind. I will change with this tomorrow when you are going to school." she look at Sungyeol with low eyebrows.
"Are you sure? How can you sleep with your wings at the back?" he asked in blank.
"Oh, I think you still don't know about Angels yet. Angels can't sleep. They always wake up and keep on alive." she explained.
Sungyeol nodded. He started yawning again and rubbing his sleepy eyes because of crying earlier. She sighed.
"You can go sleep. Tomorrow, you are going to go school." she pushed him into his room.
"Goodnight." he greets and lie on his bed, Seolhyunari smiling then she shut the light off and door.
After she shut the door, she feel that the morning will appears in 4 hours. (A/N : She knew it because she's an angel, right?. XD)
So she sitted down on the floors front the television, she keep on blinking on the television silence.
"What is this?" she asked herself and tried to press the big button. Then, a movie appears on it.
"Oh? Woahhh..It's more awesome than an Angel Ball." she smiled brightly and hugged her legs while watching the movie with a lots of expression.
 
The movie is showing that the woman is leaving the guy for her bestfriend....
After 3 hours later, Seolhyunari's tears is running from her eyes. She keep on wiping it since her tears can't fall onto the floors.
Then finally the movie is end... Seolhyunari sighed and wipe her last tears. 
When she wanted to shut the television off, she remembered back that the morning will appears bout 1 hour later.
"Oh my.." she press the off button and running towards the small kitchen and prepared a breakfast for Sungyeol.

 

Hello! xD
AngelBass is here! How's is it? LOL.
Hope you enjoy! I will make this story a bit comedy. So, Enjoy reading! ^__^
And dont forget to comment! Sharing is Caring~ hehe.
Seeya!