Macroons&Coffeee;

Letters, Petals and Dessert

I don’t really know what I was thinking when I let him take me by the hand and lead me to a café nearby but here I am; sitting in front of him with the cup of coffee I wanted. Even when I tried to hold the cup to warm my hands, it didn’t feel as warm as his touch that remained tingling on my skin.

 

I haven’t realized I was staring into his black orbs when he brought a macroon to my lips then chuckled casually. I was going to take the macroon from his hands when he moved it away shaking his head then brought it back to my lips. I took a bite and blush warmed my cheeks. Even the little things he does are heartwarming…

 

“ will I ever get to hear your voice?” he asked suddenly.

“ what do you want me to say?” I said shyly.

“Maybe you could tell me your name?” he said with a raised eyebrow teasingly.

“ _____ “

 

He repeated my name in a whisper and I stared at him in awe as my name escaped his lips. It sounded so foreign to my ears. A few seconds later he noticed I was staring at him and said “curiosity killed the cat” and I couldn’t help but giggle at his comment. I must have looked really curious.

 

“I’m Himchan”

 

With no further introductions our conversation flowed easily and he showed me some of his sketches. The drawings were so real in a way that made me wonder if they’d come to life. The lines were so precise in a way that made it look so realistic. It amazed me to see what was running through the strangers head on paper. Looking at a sketch after the other, one particularly caught my eye. It was too familiar and I absentmindedly touched my face.

 

“ I couldn’t get your eyes right, sorry.” He said.

“it’s beautiful.” I whispered.

“You’re beautiful” his whisper matching mine, his hand caressing my face and I could’ve sworn my I felt cheeks burst into flames.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

we were now standing in front of my house after he insisted on walking me home.

“Tomorrow. Same place, same time. Surprise me.” He said.

He didn’t need to say it but somehow it felt good to be assured he’ll be there. I nodded and was ready to go inside my house when he said “don’t bring anything, I have a surprise.”

 

 

i was supposed to post this a few days ago but i didnt have time :c

currently working on the next chapter! \o/