Macroons

Letters, Petals and Dessert

Again, she has managed to inspire me and blow my mind away with those little pieces of heaven cupcakes. What made it even better is to know that she made it herself. The image of her standing in a kitchen seemed so perfect; it was something I wished I could see in reality. A smile crept on my face as I stared at the finished sketch of her. I wonder what she brought today…

___________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks passed and I visited the library daily with a share of dessert enough for me and the stranger whom I loved his silent company so much. I knew nothing about him; nothing more than that he sketched. I accepted the fact that this man made me curious in various ways. I’ve never heard his voice, never seen his endless sketches and never knew his name.

 

I can’t deny that I don’t enjoy his presence and that I have grown used to it. There were days when he didn’t show up and I couldn’t help but worry. The sound of pencil scratching against paper and receiving post-its became something essential while I sat at my favorite spot. I can’t help but feel something was missing without him sitting on the chair across me.

 

I felt a small piece of paper get stuck on my forehead while I was reading. Without looking up I smirked to myself guessing what it said. Of course this beautiful stranger who chose to communicate through post-its had something written on it. I found it cute that he used post-its to communicate, is that weird though?

 

[   I wonder what you brought today   ]

 

Mhmm..I got an idea. Well, maybe I could get him to speak? I looked up at him who was now staring out of the window and pulled the pencil out of his hand. Surprisingly, he didn’t even bother to look. I jotted something down on the post-it and stuck it back on his forehead.

 

[  if I share, do I get coffee?  ]

[   depends   ]

 

I haven’t had my morning coffee and I’m getting it. He can’t resist those little babies … I thought as I put the little box of macroons between us. I watched him open the box slowly and peek inside. He closed the box and looked at me with a smile playing on his lips then got up with the box in his hand.

 

I watched him walk outside and immediately picked up on his plan. I picked up my things and walked out of the library to find him exactly where I expected. Looks like I got what I want… I found him standing by the library with his back against the wall staring at the small box between his hands with a lopsided smile on his face. I stood in front of him with my arms crossed and a teasing smile refusing to be the first one to speak.

 

so…” he said, scratching the back of his head. “how about that coffee?” his voice was deep and laced with faint husk. I don’t know if was the chill in the cold breeze or the chill in his voice that gave me goose bumps, but I liked it. A lot.

_____________________________________________________________________

aigoo :c sorry about the short crappy chapter. i barely have any time to write but i promise an update soon~!

what do you guys think of his little pov's? is it a good idea to add them?

a special thanks to my subbies! THARANGHAE! <3