I wanna Love you

My Cabbage Girl


Outside the cabbage field.

"Wae? What a run-down hotel this is." Yonghwa said while swapping away the flies and mosquitoes.

"Hmmm.HEHE" Bora giggled and continued, "This is consider a homestay resort?"

"Ah? Home stay yo?" Yonghwa stopped at the rundown entrance as an auntie rushed out frantically.

"BORA AH! Why are you home so late?! I was so worried!" Sonyee said as she hugged Bora.

"Omma! Mianhae, it was raining so I took longer to come home." Bora assured her mother.

"This is?" Sonyee eyed Yonghwa.

"AH! He's our customer! Here for homestay!" Bora quickly pushed Sonyee into the house, leaving Yonghwa standing outside.

"Omma, he has no way to go as there are no train left. So i offered to let him stay here, like a hotel." Bora whispered.

"Aishh" Sonyee winced and Bora continued "Omma. Just pretend we are running a homestay resort business okay? Thanks!"

"AH! Sorry for the wait! That's the boss of the resort, which is also my mom. Welcome!" Bora held the door for Yonghwa as he hesitated.

"Aish!" Bora pulled him in and led him to a storeroom.

"WAE?!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"Ah! Let me clear for awhile.." Bora frantically took out all the baskets, and buckets to store the kimchii. She then lay down a piece of mat on the floor.

"So how much do I pay per night?" Yonghwa asked unwillingly.

"20,000 Won." Sonyee replied.

"AHHH! Ommonie! Aishh.. She has poor memory.. It's 60,000 won" Bora cut in.

"Wae? 60,000 Won?!" Yonghwa raised his brows skeptically.

"Deh! Meals included!" Bora then quickly rushes to the kitchen and prepared for dinner.

Yonghwa put down his camera and took off his blazer. "Ahhh Jinjja." he mumbled as he lay down on the mat.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Yonghwa replied and Bora came in with kimchii stew. Yonghwa eyed her suspiciously and took a bite.

"How is it?" Bora asked.

"Ah. Edible." Yonghwa replied nonchalently, but silently, he thinks that the kimchii tastes really good.

"Deh." Bora looked down dejectedly, "Have a nice night" and she left.

Midnight and Yonghwa woke up from his sleep. Feeling the need to.... Pee.

"AISH! Where is the freaking toilet!" Yonghwa paced back and forth the house trying to locate a toilet but to no avail. He then popped outside of the house, in the cabbage field.

He peeped into the house and the lights are turned off, so he started peeing in the field.

Suddenly, the light switched on and Bora walked out sleepily. He was frantically trying to pee and hide from her but it was all too late. She saw his backview and saw him peeing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bora screamed.

"HAISH!" Yonghwa quickly zip up and turn to Bora. "Can you keep your volume down?"

"You just peed in my field! On my cabbages!" Bora retorted.

"I can't find the toilet!" Yonghwa rebutted, feeling maligned.

"You could have asked me!" Bora fumed and Yonghwa stomped away, filled with both anger and embarassment.

The next day, Yonghwa walked out of the house and saw Bora by the living room, mopping the floor.

"Annyeong! About yesterday..." Bora stuttered awkwardly and Yonghwa blushed.

"I didn't see anything. And I'm really sorry for yelling at you." Bora walked towards Yonghwa and bowed to him.

"AISH. It's okay." Yonghwa replied.

Bora then bit her lips and peek at Yonghwa.

"Yes?" Yonghwa replied.

"60,000 Won please...." Bora said shyly.

"Ah! About that. I don't have cash with me right now. Is there ATM machine I could get money from?" Yonghwa asked.

"Wae? What machine? AHH, you're not trying to stay for free are you!" Bora said sharply.

"Of course not! It's just 60,000 won. Do you even know who I am?" Yonghwa scoffed.

"Then how would I know you would pay up!" Bora retorted.

"Haish! I will!" Yonghwa insisted.

"I'm writing an IOU." Bora quickly took a paper and pen and jotted down a receipt.

Yonghwa simply looked at her in disbelieve.

"Sign here please." Bora passed him the pen and Yonghwa signed it unwillingly.

"Thank you!" Bora smiled and took the IOU and passed him one and kept one for herself.

"Alright. Let me send you out!" Bora hopped out of the house happily and Yonghwa followsuit.

They strolled to the bus stop and Bora said "Ah. Just wait for the bus here. And tell the uncle you need to go to the train station. He will bring you there. Annyeong!"

"Bye." Yonghwa said coldly and yawned.

Bora went back home happily and found Eunhyuk standing outside her house.

"Who's that guy?" Eunhyuk questioned as he caught Bora and Yonghwa's retreating back.

"Ah. Just some guy who missed his train back, and I offered to let him stay the night." Bora smiled.

"WAE?! A guy stay at your house!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Deh. And I earn 60,000 won! hehehehe" Bora feel happy for earning such a big sum to her. "Do you know how many bowls of kimchii must i sell to get that?"

"But... How could you let a guy just stay at your house?" Eunhyuk still not too happy with Bora's ignorance.

"Haish. Nothing happened Oppa." Bora looked blankly at Eunhyuk.

"But what if!" Eunhyuk reaised his voice.

"Ah! Sorry Oppa! I'll take note next time. Ok?" Bora showed her aegyo and Eunhyuk melted.

"Anyway, Donghae called. He said you can bring your mom to seoul today. He has already booked appointment with the doctor and he will examine your mother tmr." Eunhyuk told Bora.

"Ah! Thank you Oppa!" Bora leaped forward and gave Eunhyuk a tight hug.

"AH! I can't breathe!" Eunhyuk coughed and Bora continued hugging...

Bora and Sonyee then packed and went Seoul to find Donghae.

"Oppa annyeong!" Bora ran forward to Donghae and held his hands.

"Annyeong Bora! Annyeong Sonyee Omma!" Donghae smiled sweetly at Sonyee.

"Donghae ah. You've become more handsome after living in Seoul." Sonyee commented and Donghae smiled shyly, sneaking a peek at Bora.

"Omma! I'm jealous!" Bora whined cutely and Donghae ruffled her hair.

After they've settled at Donghae's house, they brought Sonyee to the hospital and she has to stay for the night. So Bora and Donghae went back home.

"Ah. My house is in a mess." Donghae said embarrassly.

"Its okay oppa!" Bora smiled and they both watched TV till they fell asleep.

After awhile...

*Soundtrack: I wanna Love you by Eunhyuk and Donghae*

Donghae was sitting on the couch while Bora walked towards him with two glasses of red wine.

"You look great, Bora" Donghae looked into her eyes deeply.

Bora was wearing Donghae's oversized shirt and a pair of cute socks, hair all ruffled up.

"Thank you Oppa. You too" Bora then sat down beside him, taking a sip of red wine and bit her lips suggestively.

Donghae then stared deeply into her eyes and Bora stared back at him. Melting in his gaze as she breathe hard.

Donghae swallowed his saliva and inch forward to Bora while Bora didn't back away.

Their lips were a few inches apart and Donghae took a deep breathe, smelling the sweet scent of Bora's hair and Bora tilted her head back, inviting Donghae to move forward.

"Bora... I love you." Donghae whispered to her ear, his hot breathe hit her ears and it sends shivers down Bora's spine.

"Oppa. Saranghae." Bora quivered as Donghae nibbled her ears.

Bora wrapped her arms around Donghae's neck as Donghae nuzzled into her neck.

Donghae slowly move his lips along her neck and up to her lips, and their lips finally touch. Donghae could taste the sweet glossy taste mixed with the sour bitter taste of the red wine. Soon, a peck devoured into a hot and passionate kiss.

Donghae grabbed Bora's hair and Bora digged her fingers into Donghae's . Donghae is clad in his track pants and nothing else.

The two broke out into a hot and steamy kiss and Donghae slid his hands into Bora's shirt, caressing her care skin while Bora arched her back, demanding his full attention.

=END=