The truth.

My Cabbage Girl

"It's so hot here... Are we ready yet?" Jokwon commented while fanning himself profusely.

"Deh! One more minute!" Bora ran off and took some equipments.

The whole CN production team was in Bora's village, only Donghae couldn't make it as he has to meet a very important supplier in Seoul that afternoon.

Yonghwa was concentrating on Sulli, the new model for CN latest collection.

They were at the diamond fog spring. Bora has been working for Yonghwa for a month and Sonyee, her mother was already back in the village. Her condition was stable but she will need to constantly visit the hospital in Seoul from then on.

"Thats a wrap guys!" Yonghwa shut his lenses and exclaimed dramatically while Jokwon heaved a huge sigh of relieve.

"Hey all! Would you like to come by my house? I'll treat you guys to a kimchii feast!" Bora announced and Jokwon agreed immediately.

"I don't think so-" Yonghwa said and Bora cut him off.

"Yonghwa Ssi, please come along.. Jebal~" Bora showed her aegyo and Yonghwa caved in.

"That'll be fun!" Sohee laughed along and the rest of the crew agreed.

So the entourage of 10 proceeded to Bora's house.

"OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Bora exclaimed as she saw Eunhyuk sitting outside her house, waiting for her.

"BORA!!!" Eunhyuk ran forward and embraced her.

The rest of the crew looked at each other and giggled, "Bora has got a boyfriend?" one of them bemused.

"That's her childhood friend. They are best friends along with Donghae." Sohee replied.

"Bora. You... You look stunning." Eunhyuk said breathlessly and Bora smiled shyly. "Oppa, you too, you've buffed up huh?" Bora replied and hit his chest playfully.

"Excuse me. Are you gonna invite us in or what." Yonghwa snapped, interrupting the blissful couple.

"Araso." Bora said as she opened her door and lead all of them into the house.

"Bora ah! WAH! You look so beatiful!" Sonyee came out in her apron and her hair disheveled as she spent the whole afternoon preparing dinner for Bora and her colleagues.

Bora spinned a round, she has let down her long straight red hair, donned in a sheer white loose fitting shirt and a tight fitting high waisted jeans and her pair of red pumps.

"Hi. You must be Yonghwa Ssi" Sonyee introduced herself to Yonghwa. "You've become more handsome since your last visit" Sonyee commented. "Thank you for taking care of Bora."

"No worries Aunty. I hardly take care of her anyways." Yonghwa shrugged, sneaking a peek at Eunhyuk who is swarmed in jealousy.

"Dinners ready!" Sonyee giggled and invited them to their backyard for the feast.

Eunhyuk brought a few bottles of red and white wine and they were all feasting and partying.

After dinner, some of the crew were knocked out and a few went back.

Only Sohee, Yonghwa, Eunhyuk and Bora are still drinking.

"Lets toast to a great collection!" Sohee said as she held out her glass of red wine, follow suit by the rest.

"To CN!" Bora giggled as she is feeling a little tipsy.

They downed the glass of wine in a shot and Sohee fell into Eunhyuk's arms.

"Ah! Sohee Ssi!" Eunhyuk tried to wake Sohee but she was lying in his arms, knocked out.

"I guess you'll have to take care of Sohee Unnie, Oppa!" Bora joked as she stood up, loosing her balance and Yonghwa immediately grabbed her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Yonghwa asked.

"To pee!" Bora laughed and tried to walk by herself but was unstable.

"You have too much to drink." Yonghwa chided her off and grab her by her arm, steadying her.

"I'll take care of her." Yonghwa said to Eunhyuk when Eunhyuk looked worried.

"You sure? I could-" Eunhyuk was cut off by Sohee as she slurred and grabbed Eunhyuk's by his neck. "aw" Eunhyuk winced.

"Yea. You take care of her." Yonghwa said as he walked off with Bora.

The duo then walked off and Yonghwa waited for Bora outside her toilet across her cabbage field.

Bora then stumbled out and Yonghwa quickly held her.

"Don't try to be a hero and drink that much when you cant." Yonghwa chided her off again and Bora grabbed his face.

They were now only inches away. "What are you trying to do" Yonghwa blinked.

"You talk alot don't you" Bora said while staring into his eyes.

"I..." Yonghwa blinked again, lost of words this time.

Bora then took his hand and bite his thumb.

"AW! YOU'RE CRAZY!" Yonghwa winced and Bora broke off from him.

"EXAGERRATING!" Bora laughed and ran away.

"You!" Yonghwa ran after her and grabbed her hand and spun her around, she lost her balance and fell into his arms.

They were now gazing intently into each others eyes and Bora bit her lower lip nervously.

"Don't bite your lips." Yonghwa said and continued "You're too cute when you do that."

Bora looked down and Yonghwa held her chin up and looked into her eyes.

Bora was melted and lost in Yonghwa's charisma.

"Yonghwa Ssi..." Bora said nervously as she blushed under the dim moonlight and walked away.

They were now strolling along the diamond fog spring and Bora stopped her path.

"Yonghwa Ssi..." Bora asked as she slowly sober up.

"Deh." Yonghwa replied as he strolled beside her, their hands brushing against each other.

"why are you so mean to me?" Bora stopped and faced the spring.

"I..." Yonghwa stuttered.

"For the past month, you've been ordering me around rudely, calling me names, demeaning me." Bora blinked her tears away and Yonghwa joined her, standing facing the spring.

"I..I am avoiding my feelings." Yonghwa heaved a sigh. "You know what? Lets take a seat." Yonghwa sat down and Bora joined him, sitting on the log.

"I had a girl whom I'd put in alot, whom I loved very deeply.Whom I thought that I would spend the rest of my life with her. She was my first love, and I've never loved anyone so deeply before. But one day, she decided to dissapear without any reason,
she just dissapeared. I love her so much, Bora. So much. And she just dissapeared in my life! How could anyone do that! She just dissapeared, when I was about to propose to her!" Yonghwa teared.

"That is when I've decided. I will never fall in love ever again. It was too painful. Girls were just... toys to me." Yonghwa continued as his gaze turned from hurt to angst.

"That is why I've never dated anyone over a month. But...." he hesitated. "But when I met you.. I felt the tinge of heart skips where I've never felt before.. Or should I say, never felt eversince she left me." he continued.

"Thats why I told myself to not fall for you. I tried to make myself hate you. But... But I just couldn't. I just always have the urge to help you, to protect you." Yonghwa sighed.

"Bora. I think I'm in love with you." Yonghwa confessed and turned to Bora, only to find she has already dozed off.

"aish." Yonghwa rolled his eyes, and took off his jacket and placed it over Bora's tiny frame. He then lay her on his lap, and examine her sleeping face.

He slowly inched forward, and planted a kiss on her lips and a smile crept up his face.

"I guess it's time for me to get out of denial. You won't be like her, am I right? Bora." Yonghwa said softly to her ears.

-END-

Author's note: How was it?! Hope you all like it! And do continue to leave comments okay! Twist is gonna come... SOON.