Tell Me Everything

Choose Me

Jiyong's POV -

Aigoo, how could she be so light?

"Yah Jiyong~ah, who is this missy?" I just took her in my room and lay her on my bed.

"Omma, appa, let's talk outside," I told them. They agreed. Actually, my parents are okay with me bringing girls home. I mean my girlfriend but NOT this way. 

"Omma, appa, she's my classmate. Her name is Sandara Park. She is my partner in all classes. I saw her crying just now. She is now brokenhearted. She cried on my shoulders and slept. I didn't know where she stays so I brought her home,"

"Jiyong~ah, you should call her parents using her phone. They may be worried," my appa said.

"Ha..Ha.. her phone was confiscated by our teacher...." I told them.

"Aigoo, alright, she may stay here for the night. But you are responsible to take care of her since you are the one who bring her home," with that, both my omma and appa left me.

I went to my room and sit at the edge of the bed.

"Aish, if I know who that Dongho is, I'm sure gonna break him into pieces. How could he hurt a fragile girl?" I thought to myself.

Aigoo, I'm too tired. Now where must I sleep? Since she occupied my bed already? This is the first time a stranger, I mean my classmate, enter my room and sleeps in my bed!

No more discussing. I took off my shirt and sleeps beside her.

 

Sandara's POV -

I woke up next morning due to the sunlight beaming into the room.

Aish! Why is my room sooooo bright? I thought my curtains are black in color?

I tossed around and hit something. I turn and to my horror, next to me is JIYONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Without warning, I kick him off the bed.

"Aish! What's with the fuss?!" he said while trying to stand up and rubbing his back.

"Why are you in my room?!" I shouted.

"Dara pabo, are you still sleeping? It's MY room that you are refering to.....look!" he shouts back.

I look around and yes, it's his room.

How did I end up in his room?

And omo, he is half !

He is shirtless!

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What did you do to me last night? I thought I just cry infront of you?" I asked him.

He holds his stomach and suppress his laughters.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You freaking forgot? You cried yourself to sleep! And on my shoulders!" he said, still laughing.

Is it even funny?

"But you could have waken me up or send me home idiot," I told him.

"You sleep like a log, did you know that? And For your info, do I know where you stay? No right? So don't worry..... futhermore, my parents knows about you," he replied. Thank goodness.

"Go and bath. Take this. You need to change. And do you always wears guys clothes?" he asked again while passing me a towel, a toothbrush and his pants and shirt.

"Ermm, yeah. I prefer shorts than skirts. You know skimpy skirts," I said to him.

He just nods and leave me alone in his room.

I must said, for a guy like him, his room is neat freak!

O M O !

My oppa. He must be worried.....

I decided to just take a bath first and call him later using Jiyong's phone.

 

Jiyong's POV -

After 30 minutes, she's finally out from the room. I'm glad I have extra toothbrush for myself.

"Ji, since when did you bath?" I heard her.

"You were taking up toooooo many time. I bath in my parents room." I said and offer her to sit with me at the dining table. She nodded and sits.

"So, erm, where's your parents?" she asked.

"Aigoo, they went out to meet someone, here you go. You must be hungry... by the way, do you not KNOW who I am?" I ask again.

"HAHHAHA! What kind of question is that? I know who you are. You are Kwon Jiyong, my classmate," she laugh.

"You mean you don't know me?" I said.

She laugh again.

While she was laughing loudly, I pull her to the living room. 

I on my TV.

I showed her my Inkigayo performances that my omma recorded.

"Ji....is that you???" she stutter. Maybe not believing what she sees.

DUHHHHH! Of course it's me.

I just smile and nodded to her.

"Oh my goodness, no wonder the girls in my class gives me death glares.... you could have told me who you are idiot!" she said panicking.

"If I tell you, will you still be calling me idiot and stuffs?" I ask her.

She kept silent.

"And will you still treat me like a normal person even when knowing I'm a celebrity?" I said again.

"And will you still share with me your heartbreak moment? And will you fake friendship with me just to be with a famous person like me?" I said again. Harsher than before.....

"You know what? Even if you are a celebrity, an idiot will still be an idiot! Aigoo, you think I care much about popularity?" she snaps back.

We look at each other for a while and chuckles.

"Aish, alright now. Friends?" I offer her my hands.

She look at it for awhile before taking my hands for a warmth handshake.

Then we laugh again.

"Erm Ji, can I borrow your phone? I need to call my oppa," she said. I showed her where my house phone is and she went towards it.

Aigoo, this girl. She's fun to be with. Dongho is stupid to let her go.

After bout 5 minutes, she walk towards me.

"Ji, can you promise me one thing?" she ask.

"Sure, what is it?" I look at her and smile.

"Don't tell anybody about me and Dongho....." she look down. I pull her chin up to face me and said that I promise her. We smile and I let her chin go.

"Now, will you tell me what happen?" I ask her.

"Actually, Dongho is my boyfriend. We've been together for a while now. I love him dearly. Yesterday, before meeting him or suprise him, I argued with my oppa. Since I and Dongho are together, he is always asking me to not meet Dongho. I don't know for what reasons. He just dislike Dongho. Then yesterday, I did not went home straight because my oppa said, if Dongho EVER hurts me, don't come crying to him because he can't be bothered anymore. There, you came...." she said.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks. I wanted to wipe it away but I can't.

"What actually happen?" I asked. 

"I press the bell of his house but nobody answer. Then since I know his house code number, I keyed in and enter. The house was empty. I decided to leave but something stops me. I heard groans and moans coming from one of the rooms. I went towards the sound. My track stops when I realise the sound came from his room. I slowly open his door, there, he was IN another girl....having ....so this was it...." she continued and sobs.....

"I'm sorry.....Didn't mean to make you cry. So now, are you still with him?" she shook her head.

"I don't know either. I never talk to him, I just left him," she continued while wiping her tears away.

"Good. Don't contact with him anymore....." I said and hug her.