Not A Start

Choose Me

Sandara's POV -

"What?!"  Goodness. Why is teacher being a now?! Why must I sit with this idiot right now? I'm fine sitting alone. Hell............

"Alright, I'm going to sit with her but Mrs Gil, can you show me where is her place because currently she's not back on earth," aish! This guy here really needs a slapping. How can he even think of sitting NEXT to me when clearly everyone knows I'm weird?????? And that only Dongho is the one putting up with me......Aigooooo~

"No you can't. I want to sit alone. Mrs Gil, you know me. I won't sit with anyone OTHER than Dongho," I immediately retaliate.

"Now Dara, stop your nonsense. Everyone's waiting for you. Lesson needs to go on, if you two know each other AND have problems, please settle it after my lesson!" Mrs Gil said sternly.

That weird guy just smirk and went to MY sit!

 

Jiyong's POV -

I know this weirdo is mad at me but who cares? She can't do anything to me cos' my fangirls are here to protect me. Even the class is giving her death glares.....

Aigooooo~ It's hard to resist my charms. I purposely wants to sit with her. Torture her day would be great BUT a pity because she is drenched.....

"If you're planning on something, drop it mister cos' I'm so going to kill you later,"  she mutter under her breath, enough for me to hear.

We sat beside each other. The whole time, she keep stealing glances towards me. No doubt. The whole bunch of girls in my class is doing that..... I tell you my charms are hard to resist. Futhermore, this is how I dress.

HAHAHAHAHA , it's because I'm allowed to wear home clothes whereas they wear school uniform....Well, because I am 6 years older than all of them. I'm 24 years old and they are just 18. Still young and immature I must say.

And the weird thing is, this weirdo beside me, her uniform seem different from the rest.

Yes, her dressing is weird! How can she wear her shirt inside and instead of wearing skirt, she wears an overall shorts. And with that high socks of hers. Plus her highcuts. I must said her fashion is weird like mine but the teachers doesn't seem to be bothered.

 

Sandara's POV -

This guy is defiant! I'm sure Dongho's gonna kill him later.

Aish!

Ring~~~~~~

"Annyeong, jagiya, where are you? I'm going to meet you during recess. I'm late for class," Dongho said on the other line.

Before I could speak up, Mrs Gil snatched my phone away.

"SANDARA PARK, NO PHONE CALLINGS ARE ALLOW IN CLASS, YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW THE RULES. IT'S BEEN UMPTEEN TIMES I CAUGHT YOU." Mrs Gil is now angry. Her voice alone send shivers down my spine.

"Err, mianhe. I promise it won't happen again," I plead with my puppy eyes hoping that she will buy it.

"Uh-oh, no more of that puppy eyes. Now, I'm going to call your brother," no pleeeeeease!

My oppa is gonna be mad with me.

He is always being called up for stupid reasons of mine.

He never receive a call about my well-being or whether I did good in school. Always my rubbish. I don't want my oppa to be mad.

`````````````````````````````````

Author's POV -

"Goodness, did jagiya got caught again?" Dongho said after his line got cut off. But still, what does Dongho cares about? He is having a pleasure time with his playtoy. 

"Oh baby, you smell nice. Thanks for the awesomest night. You did well in bed," Dongho said to his playtoy. The just nodded for she was tired and half-asleep, .

On the other side, Jiyong is having hard times getting through the lessons. All lessons, he must sit with Dara. And Dara, on the other hand, hates Jiyong alot. She doesn't even know her partner's name.